• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

1) Jugram due to almighty ofc
2) Gremmy (Only reason he lost is due to wanting to test his might against kenpachi
3) Gerard
4) Lille Barro
5) Pernida (Can't interact with Lille, most likely stalemate with Gerard)
6) Askin
7) Uryu
8) Royd Lloyd
9) Bazz B
10) As Nodt

My Sternritter Strength Ranking (Not based on AP, hax is considered too)

1. Jugram (Hax and Ap)
2. Lile Barro (Hax)
3. Gerard Valkyrie (Hax and Ap)
4. Gremmy (Hax and Ap)
5. Askin (Hax)
6. Pernida (Hax)
7. Bazz B (Ap)
8. Nianzol (Hax)
9. Bambietta (Hax and mobility)
10. Mask De Masculine (Growing Ap and being hard to kill somewhat)
1. Jugram
2. Gerard
3. Uryu
4. Lille
5. Gremmy
6. Pernida
7. Askin
8. Nianzol
9. Royd
10. Bambi

Even if gremmy was smart, (he is not dumb btw he just wanted to fight with someone) he has obvious limits to his ability. Mind you zaraki never removed the eyepatch for him.

gerard has way less limit than gremmy, he is the retainer of the heart of the soul king, the miracle can even adapts to hax, zaraki went straight to shikai and removed his eyepatch and still get slapped, Gerard is just build different.

Lille was only affected by reality warping (which he still came back stronger) and only lost for a zanpakuto made to beat him. The fact even kido doesnt work is ridiculous. I think Gremmy get's packed up with a mere x-axis attack from base Lille. Gerard would just be incon. I think Gerard tends to get more credit because he fought 3 powerful captains with notable ap. But i dont think anybody could beat Lille in Bleach except Yhwach and Ichibei. Gotta put some respect on that messenger of god

Even if gremmy was smart, (he is not dumb btw he just wanted to fight with someone) he has obvious limits to his ability. Mind you zaraki never removed the eyepatch for him.

gerard has way less limit than gremmy, he is the retainer of the heart of the soul king, the miracle can even adapts to hax, zaraki went straight to shikai and removed his eyepatch and still get slapped, Gerard is just build different.
What limits?
He imagined himself having more power than kenpachi and succeeded, just didn't imagine a vessel powerful enough to contain that power
And literally imagined a galaxy.

Lille was only affected by reality warping (which he still came back stronger) and only lost for a zanpakuto made to beat him. The fact even kido doesnt work is ridiculous. I think Gremmy get's packed up with a mere x-axis attack from base Lille. Gerard would just be incon. I think Gerard tends to get more credit because he fought 3 powerful captains with notable ap. But i dont think anybody could beat Lille in Bleach except Yhwach and Ichibei. Gotta put some respect on that messenger of god
Their reality warping is worlds apart, Gremmy can simply reality warp Lille out of existence by imagining it
His intangibility is not going to affect a being that can imagine / EE a nonexistent being
Only reason why he didn't GG kenpachi with death hax / EE was because of kenpachi's title

Their reality warping is worlds apart, Gremmy can simply reality warp Lille out of existence by imagining it
His intangibility is not going to affect a being that can imagine / EE a nonexistent being
Only reason why he didn't GG kenpachi with death hax / EE was because of kenpachi's title
lol when Kenpachi tried to cut Gremmy he imagined himself stronger than steel, if he does the same for Lille his brains is blown out. Nothing stops gremmy from getting insta killed the moment the fight starts esp since Gremmy is dumb enough to imagine himself tougher than steel. He did that in character. He's dead the moment the fight starts. Plus Gremmy isn't a dodge type of person, he'll probably imagine durability for himself or some type of defense which is instantly pierced. Even if he could warp him out of existence he's blitzed and one shot. Gremmy only chance is "bloodlusted EE" Which we not only know if he can do and again prob gets blitzed instakilled. Gremmy loses 8/10 to a base Lille one tap

What limits?
He imagined himself having more power than kenpachi and succeeded, just didn't imagine a vessel powerful enough to contain that power
And literally imagined a galaxy.
He didn’t imagine a body like that cus it was his limits. He was straight up unable

> Which had ended up bringing about his own downfall when he was unable to imagine a body that could bear that power - CFYOW

there is a reason why his brain kinda overdrive too after that, if it was just a “body” he could have just formed another one, but he just went burn out. Gremmy has limits, kenpachi is above those.

that’s why Gerard is the most impressive sternitter, and the strongest.

lol when Kenpachi tried to cut Gremmy he imagined himself stronger than steel, if he does the same for Lille his brains is blown out. Nothing stops gremmy from getting insta killed the moment the fight starts esp since Gremmy is dumb enough to imagine himself tougher than steel. He did that in character. He's dead the moment the fight starts. Plus Gremmy isn't a dodge type of person, he'll probably imagine durability for himself or some type of defense which is instantly pierced. Even if he could warp him out of existence he's blitzed and one shot. Gremmy only chance is "bloodlusted EE" Which we not only know if he can do and again prob gets blitzed instakilled. Gremmy loses 8/10 to a base Lille one tap
He got split in half, and imagined the wound away him imagining himself harder than steel doesn't really matter as that's not the point, the point is that he simply imagines the damage gone.
Lille outside of that actually still needs to aim his gun, while gremmy's hax is thought based, so there's the speed advantage as well
Gremmy doesn't need to be bloodlusted, he death haxed a captain class shinigami, and then EE'd guenael lee
It's something he does in character without being bloodlusted

If gremmy was smart he would give himself high godly regeneration like he gave shaz domino and make himself intangible with the vanishing point

He didn’t imagine a body like that cus it was his limits. He was straight up unable

> Which had ended up bringing about his own downfall when he was unable to imagine a body that could bear that power - CFYOW

there is a reason why his brain kinda overdrive too after that, if it was just a “body” he could have just formed another one, but he just went burn out. Gremmy has limits, kenpachi is above those.

that’s why Gerard is the most impressive sternitter, and the strongest.
Uhh, it's literally stated that he imagined kenpachi more powerful than he actually was but literally forgot to imagine a vessel strong enough to contain it
It's literally stated in their fight.
He imagined kenpachi as some unbeatable monster, more powerful than he actually was, and then he imagined himself being even stronger than kenpachi, but forgot that the vessel needs to be just as strong to contain that power.
There's no statement of a brain overdrive or whatever you're saying so not sure where that's coming from, he just imploded due to the excessive amount of power.

Lille outside of that actually still needs to aim his gun, while gremmy's hax is thought based, so there's the speed advantage as well
Just because one is thought based and the other is action based doesn't mean the thought based action would be performed first. This would only be the case of similar speeds. Which i don't think they are. Lille on other hand scales to Shunsui. Kenpachi aint slow, but the most we have is he should be faster than Unohana eyepatch off who has a lower mobility rating than Shunsui.
Gremmy doesn't need to be bloodlusted, he death haxed a captain class shinigami, and then EE'd guenael lee
It's something he does in character without being bloodlusted
Lee was his creation to begin with. This doesn't mean he can EE anybody. IIrc it was because he forgot about his existence. This point is completely invalid.

You also confuse thought speed and imagine speed. Latter is immensely slower. Gremmy isnt thought based, he's imagine based. Example someone could probably think "die" faster than you can imagine someone exploding. These speeds are not equal. I could punch someone in their face faster than they could imagine me exploding or even thinking the word die if we stood at arms reach. But Lille doesnt even fire a projectile it just pierces so range isnt relevant here just how fast Lille can aim

Shut up clown, you’re my son + you can’t get anything passed without deceived or I holding your hand + Ulquiorra isn’t the strongest Espada.
Holding my hand? All my threads were carried by me da **** and I'm in the final stages of getting another one passed. Stick to your easy ass ap threads and let the big dogs handle the heavy stuff 🥱

Back