• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

if Love or Rose used their Hollow Masks against Masculine they would have destroyed him in a 1 on 1 let alone a 2 on 1

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

🚶‍♂️
🤔 naw Vollstandig Mask would destroy both of them Hollowfied
Hollow Mask Rose and Kensei (10x) > Rose and Kensei < Mask < final cheers Mask < Star Setsujin Punch (10x) < Vollstandig Mask (prolly another 10x ngl)

Central 46 banned Hollowfication for Vizards who rejoined the Gotei 13. Ya know, cuz central 46 are the embodiment of a traditional stubborn old man
They sorta screwed over some major war power then, they should have allowed the Vizards to use Hollowfication against the Sternritters

Even with the Central 46 rules, it literally is the end of the Universe at this point and a Full on War. Shunsui should've told the 46 to allow Hollowfication. He LITERALLY had the permission to temporarily RELEASE AIZEN himself. Like what?

if Love or Rose used their Hollow Masks against Masculine they would have destroyed him in a 1 on 1 let alone a 2 on 1

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

🚶‍♂️
I don't think Hollowfied makes up the difference of fodderizing Kensei in his bankai and that wasnt even the amp where his mask turned dark against renji

Not in the anime iirc.
Star Setsujin Punch is still in the anime goober.

Even with the Central 46 rules, it literally is the end of the Universe at this point and a Full on War. Shunsui should've told the 46 to allow Hollowfication. He LITERALLY had the permission to temporarily RELEASE AIZEN himself. Like what?
Shunsui had to threaten Central 46 to train Zaraki, and their condition for releasing Aizen was that if it goes wrong Shunsui dies trapped in Muken

- The episode will have 16 ELECTRIZING MINUTES of fight between Rukia/Byakuya (there will be more scenes of Rukia, since it's her fight :v) vs Äs Nödt!

- The episode will adapt from Chapter 566 to 570, and will include scenes cut from other episodes such as Ichigo's "farewell" from Zero Division, and his going to Soul Society (Chap. 555), and the execution scene of the Sternritters BG9 and Cang Du(Chap. 559)

- Äs Nödt's Vollständig will not be animated in CGI(3D) as some were imagining, and from the leaked images you can already tell that her color will be purple/violet!

- A new scene of Rukia, in the style that Byakuya had in his fight against Äs Nödt (the fly scene) will be added to the episode!

- The episode will feature participation from several different studios, including Japanese animation giant UFOTABLE (Kimetsu No Yaiba, Saga Fate)!

- Episode 19 will have no Ending, it will be action from beginning to end!

- Now, the comment of one of the Leakes about Rukia's Bankai scene:
"In that electrifying moment after Rukia's resounding 'Bankai', the English OST deftly incorporates enchanting piano melodies, heightening the emotional depth and adding a touch of mesmerizing allure to the scene.

Sources: don't ask me I just copied and pasted from a facebook page

- The episode will have 16 ELECTRIZING MINUTES of fight between Rukia/Byakuya (there will be more scenes of Rukia, since it's her fight :v) vs Äs Nödt!

- The episode will adapt from Chapter 566 to 570, and will include scenes cut from other episodes such as Ichigo's "farewell" from Zero Division, and his going to Soul Society (Chap. 555), and the execution scene of the Sternritters BG9 and Cang Du(Chap. 559)

- Äs Nödt's Vollständig will not be animated in CGI(3D) as some were imagining, and from the leaked images you can already tell that her color will be purple/violet!

- A new scene of Rukia, in the style that Byakuya had in his fight against Äs Nödt (the fly scene) will be added to the episode!

- The episode will feature participation from several different studios, including Japanese animation giant UFOTABLE (Kimetsu No Yaiba, Saga Fate)!

- Episode 19 will have no Ending, it will be action from beginning to end!

- Now, the comment of one of the Leakes about Rukia's Bankai scene:
"In that electrifying moment after Rukia's resounding 'Bankai', the English OST deftly incorporates enchanting piano melodies, heightening the emotional depth and adding a touch of mesmerizing allure to the scene.

Sources: don't ask me I just copied and pasted from a facebook page
Sounds accurate tbh

It doesn’t need to be.
Going by the staff posts in your thread, a statement absent from the anime but in the manga would no longer be considered canon.
@LephyrTheRevanchist @LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest

Can you clarify your view on whether the manga or anime would take precedence in the case of discrepancies? We certainly have enough agreement to consider it canon, but we need a firmer consensus on this matter. Myself and Damage believe the manga should take precedence as the original source material, Tracer believes the anime should. It'd help if we had a decisive vote one way or the other.
To make my stance clear, I'm fine with the anime taking precedence over the manga given the situation but in the same lines of what I said before, this means that if something important is outright removed or switched (be it a feat, statement, scaling, or ability) in the anime, the orginal thing from the manga will be removed from the profiles as the anime is the improved version.
As it should be.
The anime should take precedence.
Obviously, if a statement exists in the manga but not the anime, which is the primary canon, that would be considered a discrepancy.

Should not the fact that Hollowfication is stated to be an amp far greater than bankai qualify to be a x10 at least?
if you take it at face value, it means that it surpass any bankai amp, which means it is greater than a x10

it also match the fact that Ichigo hollow mask against grimmjow is bigger amp than a gran ray Cero which is a bigger amp than a x10.

Should not the fact that Hollowfication is stated to be an amp far greater than bankai qualify to be a x10 at least?
if you take it at face value, it means that it surpass any bankai amp, which means it is greater than a x10

it also match the fact that Ichigo hollow mask against grimmjow is bigger amp than a gran ray Cero which is a bigger amp than a x10.
Ichigo’s Hollow Mask is 10x, but since we don’t accept any Bankai as 10x (we accept 5x), and Ichigo is special, we don’t give Hollow Mask’s 10x.

Ichigo’s Hollow Mask is 10x, but since we don’t accept any Bankai as 10x (we accept 5x), and Ichigo is special, we don’t give Hollow Mask’s 10x.
Couldn't far more experienced Gotei 13 captains and those with true bankais have the 10x end though? Since those would be the most honed with their Bankais.

Tbh I dont see the point to states hollowfication is far bigger than bankai as amp to then tier it as the lowest end of bankai? I think a lot of argument can be made to tier hollowfication as at least x10.
it is one of the biggest type of amp in bleach except god tier shenanigans

My Sternritter Strength Ranking (Not based on AP, hax is considered too)

1. Jugram (Hax and Ap)
2. Lile Barro (Hax)
3. Gerard Valkyrie (Hax and Ap)
4. Gremmy (Hax and Ap)
5. Askin (Hax)
6. Pernida (Hax)
7. Bazz B (Ap)
8. Nianzol (Hax)
9. Bambietta (Hax and mobility)
10. Mask De Masculine (Growing Ap and being hard to kill somewhat)

Going by the staff posts in your thread, a statement absent from the anime but in the manga would no longer be considered canon.

Obviously, if a statement exists in the manga but not the anime, which is the primary canon, that would be considered a discrepancy.
So Mask will lose his star murder punch multiplier then ?

So Mask will lose his star murder punch multiplier then ?
We should count both manga and anime canon, with the option that if the anime changes it takes priority, but this isn’t a change is just the anime being more rushed than the manga

Anyway was that multiplier even relevant for the scaling? I think not

Last edited:

1. Jugram (Hax and Ap)
2. Lile Barro (Hax)
4. Gremmy (Hax and Ap)
5. Askin (Hax)
6. Pernida (Hax)
7. Bazz B (Ap)
8. Nianzol (Hax)
Gerard above lille, considering no one can really kill him and he can adapts to hax too

jugram 1st with the almighty maybe, otherwise I would say Gerard is still the strongest and more haxed too

Gerard above lille, considering no one can really kill him and he can adapts to hax too

jugram 1st with the almighty maybe, otherwise I would say Gerard is still the strongest and more haxed too
Eh i think Lile is a more dangerous opponent personally but i dont think its a big deal

1. Jugram (Hax and Ap)
2. Lile Barro (Hax)
4. Gremmy (Hax and Ap)
5. Askin (Hax)
6. Pernida (Hax)
7. Bazz B (Ap)
8. Nianzol (Hax)
1.jugram
2.Gerard
3. Pernida
4.askin
5.Gremmy
6. Royd
7.loyd
8.nianozl
9.Bazz b
10. Asnot

Back