• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I always thought it would've been better if he showed up in Tybw and fought Gérard with his bankai, then when his bankai isn't enough, he uses his FGT to EE Gérard

Apparently stated somewhere in CFYOW but could never find that statement

Would be hilarious as **** if Hell Arc retconned that though

Like MY BOY WAS NERFED FOR THE WHOLE SERIES ALREADY

STOP DOING THIS TO HIM
Not happening, Kubo answered what happened to Ichigo’s Bankai at the end in a Q&A and said he it will probably be the last time he will speak of it. Nutshell, Ichigo can change his zanpakutous at will. He still has his dual ones too.

All you have to do is look at Ikomikidomoe. Tokinada stated only 2( possibly 3) people could wield that sword. Hikone and Ichigo could because they’re part Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow and Fullbringer. While he speculated Ginjo could possibly wield it because he’s part Shinigami, Hollow and Fullbringer.
The real question is, wouldn’t the same apply for Zangetsu since it’s a Hollow/Quincy Zanpakuto🤔? Would make a lot of sense considering when Tokinada tried to copy it all it did was copy its appearance but had no powers whatsoever

I don't really see the point seeing as he will never use it...unless Kubo in the hell arc just says **** it and makes the poor guy lose his powers again lmao

I don't really see the point seeing as he will never use it...unless Kubo in the hell arc just says **** it and makes the poor guy lose his powers again lmao
It will just stay in his key dude. Don't we give physiology abilities to other characters even though they don't use most of them ? Just like that

So if aizen can only destroy small boulders with his shockwaves and Ichigo can vape mountains wouldn't that make dangai ichigo at least 100s if not 1000s of times more powerful?

Found Something interesting from SAFWY.

Physical body > Soul and Memories > Reishi

Possibly can be argued for type 3 concepts or information type 2 for individual characters storing the data of everything.

Or reishi existing before the Realms may type 2 or type 1 concepts for being abstraction based on governing reality like SS.

Was it Shunshi that said Ichigo, Aizen and Kenpachi are the only ones that can beat Hikone?
Well it's kinda confusing because later there was a line where it states. It's not something a assistant captain can take on. Which gives me an idea of Some of the other captains had some chances. It's just me though.

Because Hisagi was standing in front of Hikone at that time

So if its only Ichigo, Aizen and Kenpachi who could fight this monster, possibly Ginjo would keep up with him as well, and Kisuke and Mayuri with prep time might be able to counter him, its definitely not something that an assistant captain could fight

Well it's kinda confusing because later there was a line where it states. It's not something a assistant captain can take on. Which gives me an idea of Some of the other captains had some chances. It's just me though.
Probably not because going with Ichigoat, Aizen and Hikone and Ginjo abilities and ranking, Kenpachi abnormal growth in power and Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Urahara intelligence, i think no one else stand a chance with Hikone

Me just realising Kukaku and Riruka doesn't have profile
ryan-reynolds-wtf.gif

Last edited:
Back