• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Unironically that is next
received_760460585084184.jpg

Ya know, that was the original plan. I took some Japanese in college, and it was really fun and I wanted to keep doing it, but Covid moving everything online really threw a wrench in that plan. It’s so much more difficult to try and understand people in a different language over a shitty zoom connection. 😔 but just reading it without speaking it doesn’t really make you fluent.

Do you have any other links to read English translated novel?
Nope. The only thing there is in English in correlation to the SAFWY novel is a fan made summary. The novel was never fan translated nor did it ever get an official translation.

What I did is I bought both volumes in Japanese and looked for specific kanji.

That's how I found Dangai-splitting Kenpachi, Sokyoku-surpassing Reishi spear, Mid-Godly regen and reliant immortality Roca, Kenpachi passively atomizing his surroundings with Reiatsu alone, etc.

I thought I found new spicy stuff recently albeit it was a false alarm.

And then, deliberately, he turned his gaze towards the desert and casually fired off a Cero.

A thin and sharp light extends and advances towards the end of the desert, slightly delayed, and a semi-circular explosion unfolds on the horizon. The amount of heat is capable of eradicating a small village in a single strike.

The scenery after the Cero passed is slightly wavering, but it is not due to heat haze or an illusion—indeed, the very space itself was distorted.
This was 30% base Cien. The same Cero that the Pikaro mistook for a GRC.

Also Resurreccion Cien shook the entire Hueco Mundo with GRC.

Last edited:
"既に更木とシエンの戦いで開かれた現世への[裂け目]は閉じていたが、その傷跡をこじ開けるかのように、時空の壁を焼き焦がす。
The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the barrier of space-time as if it burns an open scar."

0589-008.png

The imbalance of souls caused the dimensional boundaries between all Dimensions to start to collapse. The dangai is just another dimension that acts as a extra boundary that keeps the realms from colliding.

"既に更木とシエンの戦いで開かれた現世への[裂け目]は閉じていたが、その傷跡をこじ開けるかのように、時空の壁を焼き焦がす。
The [TEAR] to this world that was opened in the battle between Zaraki and Cien has already been shut, but it heated up the barrier of space-time as if it burns an open scar."
Who won?

Kenny no sold that and told Azashiro that all it did is warm him up.

At the end of the novel, Kenny and Azashiro with the Reishi spear clash but nobody really wins. Kenpachi does get wounded. Azashiro ends up in Muken again.
Wait...so Azashiro was in the Muken even during the TBYW?

I thought Kenpachi killed him?

Wait...so Azashiro was in the Muken even during the TBYW?

I thought Kenpachi killed him?
No, Kenpachi didn't kill him.

Azashiro had always been in Muken. During the novel he makes an escape and shit happens. At some point he goes back to Muken (he can do that cause he has fused with a part of it) to talk to Aizen. Then more shit happens then the final clash with Kenpachi happens then he goes back to Muken and once again has a brief conversation with Aizen.

And yes, he is still in Muken currently.

By the way it is stated that Muken is the place where only criminals that can't be killed for one reason (immortality - Aizen) or another (pseudo-omnipresence - Azashiro) reside so who knows who or what else lurks in there. 🤔

Azashiro is still in Muken during the modern story. He took one of Mayuri’s superhuman drugs and is just in his own mental space zooted

Back