• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Cum is stored in the brain and oh boy I have a headache, that’s what the raws actually say
Screenshot_2023-04-16_8.15.42_PM.png

Just finished the episode where renji is introduced and learned that zanpaktos name themselves. Do yall think soul reapers have some type of fetish with that

Considering Kubo said he ended the manga how he wanted, I doubt he planned on Yhwach winning
I don’t disagree with any of this, but my point above still stands. Yhwach’s final battle would had taken in the human world. Yhwach had his sun gates aim for his second coming there of his Soldat army.

You guys think Mayuri reanimated other quincy aswell(Askin,Bazz B,Mask,Jerome,Berenice,Driscoll) seems like a waste if he didnt.
He reanimated NaNaNa and Candice why not the others??

You guys think Mayuri reanimated other quincy aswell(Askin,Bazz B,Mask,Jerome,Berenice,Driscoll) seems like a waste if he didnt.
He reanimated NaNaNa and Candice why not the others??
Maybe the surviving Quincy got to the bodies first. Or sumn

Maybe the surviving Quincy got to the bodies first. Or sumn
why would they risk encountering s Captain or Lieutenant to retrieve bodies,seems like a dumb idea.
Also Mayuri would be on those Bodies Asses,probably sending all his subordinates to retrieve them 🤷‍♂️

why would they risk encountering s Captain or Lieutenant to retrieve bodies,seems like a dumb idea.
Also Mayuri would be on those Bodies Asses,probably sending all his subordinates to retrieve them 🤷‍♂️
Idk almost all the Captains being incapacitated immediately following the war, as well as Seireitei in ruins seems like the perfect time to do that. Also, Mayuri was placed in the pod after his fight with Pernida

Proof?
Bcs we know Byakuya was standing surrounded with their bodies on the ground, and Byakuya would not leave them alive imo
Also idk if he can turn live people into zombies.
Litterally nothing suggests they died. I mean you mention the Byakuya fight but both NaNaNa and Robert were shown alive afterhand. Robert died to the aushwalhen and NaNaNa was sneak attacked by Bazz b and all happened on screen. Meninas was personally defeated by Liltotto and Candice survived the whole thing as well

Why do people keep wanking “prime Yamamoto”(fkt arc) like he’s the strongest character in verse and his bankai is unbeatable.
Prime Yama is Ichibei level id fight me, Ichibei is top 10 in the verse easy.
So Yama is pretty much unbeatable, with the exception of Ichigo,Yhwach,Ichibei,Hikone,Ginjo(🥲)
And Hikone would be a close fight Imo.

i think he slaughters Gerard,Lille,Gremmy,Jugram…

now lets see the Fight ensue 😂

More like body parts
I know they are body parts but i am asking if we consider them as some concepts because pernaida governs progression and Mimihagi governs stillness. If they are concepts then soul king Existence itself formed from combination of multiple concepts. I was hoping to get HGR for SK that's all

I said people think he’s the strongest like number 1 and Yamamoto gets slaughtered by cfyow zaraki, eos Ichigo, ichibei, Aizen, hikone , emotions amped ginjo and powered up Ikomikidomoe. non of these are close fight they all one tap Yamamoto effortlessly probably besides ichibei who beats him badly still.
I disagree, Hikone and Iko are close fights and if Ichibei doesnt use his Zanpakuto ability that Yama would be the Favorite in the fight 🤷‍♂️

i mean Bankai Yama incinerated the sword that took out post Safwy Zaraki easily, brother Zaraki was called Pathetic by Royd. hen Fake Yhwach needed to utilize Blut to even be in his presence,and we know jjst how strong Blut can be.
Prime Yama would have been a special war Power to Yhwach easily.

like even Yama without his Zanpakuto can beat Base Aizen said by Yama and confirmed in the databook 😅

there are so many tidbits throughout the databooks and novels just explaining how nonsensical Yamamoto powers were,like Shunsui saying Nobles have a lot of reiatsu but it did not mean that they had reached the outskirts of common sense, unlike Yama-ji.

Idk why i went on this long tbh 😂

Pre timeskip Ichigo skills Yama.
You meant kill right ? Only in his dangai and fgt forms he does
I disagree, Hikone and Iko are close fights and if Ichibei doesnt use his Zanpakuto ability that Yama would be the Favorite in the fight 🤷‍♂️

i mean Bankai Yama incinerated the sword that took out post Safwy Zaraki easily, brother Zaraki was called Pathetic by Royd. hen Fake Yhwach needed to utilize Blut to even be in his presence,and we know jjst how strong Blut can be.
Prime Yama would have been a special war Power to Yhwach easily.

like even Yama without his Zanpakuto can beat Base Aizen said by Yama and confirmed in the databook 😅

there are so many tidbits throughout the databooks and novels just explaining how nonsensical Yamamoto powers were,like Shunsui saying Nobles have a lot of reiatsu but it did not mean that they had reached the outskirts of common sense, unlike Yama-ji.

Idk why i went on this long tbh 😂
What kind of nonsense is this if ichibei doesn’t use his Zanpakutō? Why wouldn’t he

and full powered hikone slaps Yamamoto it’s literally stated eos Aizen need to be serious if he wants to win and cfyow zaraki and spafwy are two different forms ones way stronger than the other and cfyow zaraki claps Yamamoto no effort.

Yhwach that killed Yamamoto should be his level of not stronger. That same Yhwach gets stronger every time someone who comes in contract with his Soul dies Whether it’s Quincy or Shinigami. Bleach chapter 565 states the following

“ALL THOSE WHO ARE GIVEN HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL. ..WILL HAVE THEIR POWERS RETURNED TO HIS MAJESTY. AND PIECES OF HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL WERE ALREADY SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE SEIREITEI DURING THE LAST BATTLE. THIS
BATTLE IS A BATTLE FOR HIS MAJESTY
OF US STERN RITTER. AND THE SOUL REAPERS THAT HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL. ..WILL HAVE TO OFFER THEIR SOULS TO HIS MAJESTY UPON DEATH. NO MATTER WHO DIES IN THIS BATTLE. HIS MAJESTY WILL ONLY GET
STRONGER.”

On top of that having possessing Yamamoto bankai (which he had to be at bare minimum equal to in order to control it) having fought him twice and killing him the second time states ichibei is pinnacle of all Shinigami and get beat up by him. A much stronger Yhwach than the one who killed Yamamoto get beaten up by ichibei no contest. Yamamoto doesn’t have a shot.

also Yamamoto beating cfyow zaraki , full powered hikone or Soul king Fragment absorbed Ikomikidomoe is quite laughable. You can check the scaling on site and see
That Yamamoto has no means of beating them.

You meant kill right ? Only in his dangai and fgt forms he does

What kind of nonsense is this if ichibei doesn’t use his Zanpakutō? Why wouldn’t he

and full powered hikone slaps Yamamoto it’s literally stated eos Aizen need to be serious if he wants to win and cfyow zaraki and spafwy are two different forms ones way stronger than the other and cfyow zaraki claps Yamamoto no effort.

Yhwach that killed Yamamoto should be his level of not stronger. That same Yhwach gets stronger every time someone who comes in contract with his Soul dies Whether it’s Quincy or Shinigami. Bleach chapter 565 states the following

“ALL THOSE WHO ARE GIVEN HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL. ..WILL HAVE THEIR POWERS RETURNED TO HIS MAJESTY. AND PIECES OF HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL WERE ALREADY SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE SEIREITEI DURING THE LAST BATTLE. THIS
BATTLE IS A BATTLE FOR HIS MAJESTY
OF US STERN RITTER. AND THE SOUL REAPERS THAT HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH HIS MAJESTY'S SOUL. ..WILL HAVE TO OFFER THEIR SOULS TO HIS MAJESTY UPON DEATH. NO MATTER WHO DIES IN THIS BATTLE. HIS MAJESTY WILL ONLY GET
STRONGER.”

On top of that having possessing Yamamoto bankai (which he had to be at bare minimum equal to in order to control it) having fought him twice and killing him the second time states ichibei is pinnacle of all Shinigami and get beat up by him. A much stronger Yhwach than the one who killed Yamamoto get beaten up by ichibei no contest. Yamamoto doesn’t have a shot.

also Yamamoto beating cfyow zaraki , full powered hikone or Soul king Fragment absorbed Ikomikidomoe is quite laughable. You can check the scaling on site and see
That Yamamoto has no means of beating them.
Its stated Aizen couldnt take Hikone Lightly not that he needs to go all out,also Aizen is generally a trickster not the brute force type. Yamamoto has the strongest attacking Zanpakuto.

also i didnt say Cfyow Zarakai is weaker than Safwy idk why you mention that

yhwach that killed Zaraki is weaker, he needed Royd to Weaken Yama + Yama was missing an arm aswell.
You do remember Prime Yama beating Yhwach quite easily, he didnt even need to use his other 2 bankai Tehniques.

i dont remember Yhwach stating that, which chapter did he say that?

lol idc about site scaling, not like its accurate all the time or accounts for nuance and context to some situations.
Bcs what i am proposing requires a bit of speculation anyway.
I think Yama gives a good fight to Hikone and Ikomikidomoe,its fine if you dont 🤷‍♂️

Its stated Aizen couldnt take Hikone Lightly not that he needs to go all out,also Aizen is generally a trickster not the brute force type. Yamamoto has the strongest attacking Zanpakuto.

also i didnt say Cfyow Zarakai is weaker than Safwy idk why you mention that

yhwach that killed Zaraki is weaker, he needed Royd to Weaken Yama + Yama was missing an arm aswell.
You do remember Prime Yama beating Yhwach quite easily, he didnt even need to use his other 2 bankai Tehniques.

i dont remember Yhwach stating that, which chapter did he say that?

lol idc about site scaling, not like its accurate all the time or accounts for nuance and context to some situations.
Bcs what i am proposing requires a bit of speculation anyway.
I think Yama gives a good fight to Hikone and Ikomikidomoe,its fine if you dont 🤷‍♂️
Your the one who brought spafwy zaraki up when I solely mentioned cfyow zaraki. That doesn’t put Yamamoto on their level that notion is extremely wrong. In bleach Reiatsu determines whose stronger Aizen has was more than Yamamoto Reiatsu amps all your stats speed, strength, durability ect. Aizen doesn’t rely on brute strength but even in a contest of brute strength eos Aizen slaps “prime Yamamoto easily” negative diff.

Prime Yamamoto never fought the real Yhwach 💀, prime Yamamoto is fkt Yamamoto with two arms. We seen the flashback in the anime where chojiro stabbed him in the heart from behind and Yamamoto took advantage and cut him afterwards he didn’t even beat him in a straight up fight he needed his subordinate to sneak attack to beat him.

also I stated the chapter where this was said Bleach chapter 565 go look at my comment again. Yhwach never killed zaraki and never fought him that was Royd the anime made that quite clear. Also zaraki was never killed in the fight he was just beaten. Yhwach didn’t need Royd to do anything Royd was a place holder so Yhwach could go try and recruit Aizen to join him without interference. He quite litteraly told Royd to not try anything till he got back.

missing an arm doesn’t affect your Reiatsu output or how much you have just the strength that your able to swing the sword is double hence kenpachi explains This in the nnoitora fight how Yama taught him kendo. Yhwach is able to take him bankai and is able to use it so at the lowest form of interpretation base Yhwach=bankai Yamamoto. What you proposed is straight up taking stuff out of context to which they happened.

The site might have its flaws but it more arcuate than that line of interpretation. If that’s what you want to believe I ain’t going to stop you or change your mind but they both clap Yamamoto at their strongest easily.

Your the one who brought spafwy zaraki up when I solely mentioned cfyow zaraki. That doesn’t put Yamamoto on their level that notion is extremely wrong. In bleach Reiatsu determines whose stronger Aizen has was more than Yamamoto Reiatsu amps all your stats speed, strength, durability ect. Aizen doesn’t rely on brute strength but even in a contest of brute strength eos Aizen slaps “prime Yamamoto easily” negative diff.

Prime Yamamoto never fought the real Yhwach 💀, prime Yamamoto is fkt Yamamoto with two arms. We seen the flashback in the anime where chojiro stabbed him in the heart from behind and Yamamoto took advantage and cut him afterwards he didn’t even beat him in a straight up fight he needed his subordinate to sneak attack to beat him.

also I stated the chapter where this was said Bleach chapter 565 go look at my comment again. Yhwach never killed zaraki and never fought him that was Royd the anime made that quite clear. Also zaraki was never killed in the fight he was just beaten. Yhwach didn’t need Royd to do anything Royd was a place holder so Yhwach could go try and recruit Aizen to join him without interference. He quite litteraly told Royd to not try anything till he got back.

missing an arm doesn’t affect your Reiatsu output or how much you have just the strength that your able to swing the sword is double hence kenpachi explains This in the nnoitora fight how Yama taught him kendo. Yhwach is able to take him bankai and is able to use it so at the lowest form of interpretation base Yhwach=bankai Yamamoto. What you proposed is straight up taking stuff out of context to which they happened.

The site might have its flaws but it more arcuate than that line of interpretation. If that’s what you want to believe I ain’t going to stop you or change your mind but they both clap Yamamoto at their strongest easily.
Prime Yama as in 1000 years ago Yamamoto, Yama one shot Yhwach back them by the looks of it. Sasakibe also didnt stab his heart,he just stabbed him, so the point still stands.

i meant Yamamoto not Zaraki Mb.

missing an Arm does affect your output, that should be quite obvious it also makes so you cant really use Kendo efficiently.

take a Exhausted Yamamoto‘s Bankai sure.
Prime Yama>Base Yhwach even if slightly.

Back