• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

In the middle of the final episode we see the Info screen where the Zanpakuto Name is still inked out and how the Kanji dont match the Name Zangetsu if you look close enough.
Maybe everytime “i am not Zangetsu“ is said its meant in that way,as in thats not my name.
Screenshoot?

Are Hollow souls destroyed by Fullbringers like Chad, Orihime, Ginjo, etc gone forever? Are there negative effects to the cycle of souls like the Quincies? Fullbring powers come from the Soul King who is part Quincy, Fullbring and Quincy are basically the same species with the difference of one been attached to an object and developing a special hax ability while the other has to drink Yhwach's blood to get that said special hax ability. Both used reishi as their power source, since Fullbringers just used the "small soul" inside kishi which is basically made up of reishi.

Hah read the chapter again. She stomped his ice clone the real toshiro was keeping up with her and even sealed her until wonderwise broke the ice
I recommend you do that yourself. Read my following posts too while you’re at it since you missed the fact that I listed out everything that happened in the fight, including everything in your post. If you wanna argue about this, go find a way to counter the fact that Bankai Toshiro landed a hit on Harribel point blank and did nothing to her. His stats outside of speed is dogshit compared to hers.

Also why are you bringing up sealing as way of him scaling to her when my entire argument is that his ice doesn’t scale outside of sealing? Go back to school, goober.

Go back to school, goober.
images

Wtf is this, Byakuya and Toshiro are below even the Likes of Shikai Yamamoto. Not even Shunsui is at that level yet.Cfyow makes it clear that all the Royal heads of the Family are pretty much equal in terms of Reiatsu. Where Toshiro scales is probably below Byakuya, refer to Shunsui saying Toshiro needs another 100years to catch up,it also could be more.Shunsui has a tendency to put himself down in terms of skill or power.
god please, adult Toshiro managed to cut the hoffung, when even a shikai eyepatch-less zaraki could just nick it. He managed to overpower the miracle 2 times with his feeeze, ultimately freezing him completely inside out. The heart of the Soul King.
Reiastu‘s strength is also dependent on hax Potency coming from the reiatsu.

the level of power in question is out of the Wolrd, shunsui is on azashiro‘s leve (actually weaker than azashiro)/barro level.

gerard, TYBWA zaraki, adult Toshiro, we are talking about being on Ichibei’s level. No question.

god please, adult Toshiro managed to cut the hoffung, when even a shikai eyepatch-less zaraki could just nick it. He managed to overpower the miracle 2 times with his feeeze, ultimately freezing him completely inside out. The heart of the Soul King.
Reiastu‘s strength is also dependent on hax Potency coming from the reiatsu.

the level of power in question is out of the Wolrd, shunsui is on azashiro‘s level/barro level.

gerard, TYBWA zaraki, adult Toshiro, we are talking about being on Ichibei’s level. No question.
What is this none sense ? Toshiro did not cutt huffnug with raw ap he froze it and made it more brittle that's his basic power.

Also the novels say toshiro couldn't freeze Gerard because he was so much stronger than him.

What is this none sense ? Toshiro did not cutt huffnug with raw ap he froze it and made it more brittle that's his basic power.

Also the novels say toshiro couldn't freeze Gerard because he was so much stronger than him.
that’s literally how he does damage lol, and reiatsu scales to hax.
he also managed to freeze a swing of his shield mid air which would scales to Gerard‘s physical.

stop you, with the no sense.

Next dumb thing you will say is that Yamamoto‘s bankai doesn’t scale to his AP cus the sun temperature is what does the damage not his AP. ignoring completely higher reiastu would resist it.

learn to understand how bleach‘s power system work for once. Then debate the verse.

Last edited:
Wtf is this, Byakuya and Toshiro are below even the Likes of Shikai Yamamoto. Not even Shunsui is at that level yet.Cfyow makes it clear that all the Royal heads of the Family are pretty much equal in terms of Reiatsu. Where Toshiro scales is probably below Byakuya, refer to Shunsui saying Toshiro needs another 100years to catch up,it also could be more.Shunsui has a tendency to put himself down in terms of skill or power.
Not interested in you and tyri debate but I want to remind you few things
  • Toshiro also trains just like Byakuya throughout the series it has been shown even if we go by your logic. All Royal family heads being equal in CFYOW doesn't make Toshiro scale below Byakuya as Tybw both were shown relative. Safest assumption would be both Toshiro and Byakuya are still relative in CFYOW due to their constant training.
  • Shunsui shouldn't have known about Adult Toshiro form. He specifically talking about his child form needing 100 years to surpass him (Shunsui), i don't see how it co relates with Byakuya though. His Adult form has no statement to put him below.
  • Adult Toshiro hax > Whatever Byakuya got except stamina I guess still Overall both are relative that's all I want to say.

If someone really thinks shunsui is stronger than adult Toshiro I heavily suggest you to delete your VsB account, sell on eBay your bleach’s manga collection and buy Boruto‘s new volumes at full price.

People struggle to separate their like of a character and that character’s strength. Why you think Yammy, Starrk or Ulq being the strongest Espada are such common topics lol?

People struggle to separate their like of a character and that character’s strength. Why you think Yammy, Starrk or Ulq being the strongest Espada are such common topics lol?
I honestly think bankai Yamamoto can be stronger than Adult Toshiro,
in this case I just like to play devil advocate and defend Toshiro and zaraki since for some reason during TYBWA are heavily downplayed By the fandom.

but thinking adult Toshiro is much below base/shikai Yama, or even shunsui level, is just straight up disrespectful.

that’s literally how he does damage lol, and reiatsu scales to hax.
he also managed to freeze a swing of his shield mid air which would scales to Gerard‘s physical.

stop you, with the no sense.

Next dumb thing you will say is that Yamamoto‘s bankai doesn’t scale to his AP cus the sun temperature is what does the damage not his AP. ignoring completely higher reiastu would resist it.

learn to understand how bleach‘s power system work for once. Then debate the verse.
Reiastu doesn't always neg hax it also depends on the Potency of the hax. For example shinji says his shikai is more potent than his bankai. And for hax to not work on your opponent you have to be few tiers above that person or the Potency of that person's hax must be low.

"Additionally, there were often cases in which a zanpaku-to might possess an ability that could oppose a gigantic Hollow. However, even a zanpaku-to that had achieved bankai naturally had its limits. One of the Quincy king Yhwach’s elite guards who had “The Miracle” Schrift, Gerard Valkyrie, was large enough that he could ward off superficial bankai and had a corresponding amount of strength and stamina."

Says gerard was so big and strong he could ward off the power of a bankai. Which is referring to how he broke out of toshiros ice. So clearly toshiro Is leagues behind gerard in power

Last edited:
Reiastu doesn't always neg hax it also depends on the Potency of the hax. For example shinji says his shikai is more potent than his bankai. And for hax to not work on your opponent you have to be few tiers above that person or the Potency of that person's hax must be low.

"Additionally, there were often cases in which a zanpaku-to might possess an ability that could oppose a gigantic Hollow. However, even a zanpaku-to that had achieved bankai naturally had its limits. One of the Quincy king Yhwach’s elite guards who had “The Miracle” Schrift, Gerard Valkyrie, was large enough that he could ward off superficial bankai and had a corresponding amount of strength and stamina."

Says gerard was so big and strong he could ward off the power of a bankai. Which is referring to how he broke out of toshiros ice. So clearly toshiro I'd leagues behind gerard in power
Cool story. Nothing of what you posted from CFYOW say what you imply for once, (cool headcanon tho) and nothing you wrote addressed my claim.

its up to you understanding my arguments otherwise avoid debating with people if you just have to write a bunch of random stuff not addressing anything of substance.

Literally no one, not one person thought that the Soul king had a major involvement in the defeat of Ywach by bestowing a fraction of his power to Tsukishima. Book of the End.

I hope the last battle is extended to where Yhwach uses all of his hax ABCs and all races are involved in that fight. I want to see Grimmjow just talking shit to Yhwach with Segunda Etapa and been on that black ocean of heavy transcendent reiatsu.

wich confirm he doesn't have it in the TYBW
We don't know that. Kubo had plans for Yhwach to win that battle against Ichigo, Uryu and Aizen because the manga was supposed to be longer before he had to rush through the ending and the arc ended up been shorter (at least half) of what he initially said it would. Going by the anime 4 quarters, it seems quarter 2 will go all the way to end when Yhwach absorbs the Soul King. The rest of the manga can be cover in Quarter 3 and Quarter 4 is?

Considering Kubo said he ended the manga how he wanted, I doubt he planned on Yhwach winning
I mean obviously that's not entirely true given all the plot points and shit he wanted to add that had to be put into post series novels or new stuff he's going to add into the anime now 10 years later

I mean obviously that's not entirely true given all the plot points and shit he wanted to add that had to be put into post series novels or new stuff he's going to add into the anime now 10 years later
No I don’t mean down to a T, but you can wrap sumn up in the way you wanted to without fully fleshing it out. Aka Kubo ended it how he wanted he just didn’t have the time or good health to flesh it out.

Back