• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen has a baby face. He never shaved in his life. And you can’t prove me wrong, Aizen didn’t grew beard in the 2 years locked.

Ryan Garcia suck ass and shouldn't be boxing anymore, was rooting for homie and he disappointed me.

Hopefully Tank vs the winner of Haney vs Loma happens because Garcia just isn't it.

Ryan Garcia suck ass and shouldn't be boxing anymore, was rooting for homie and he disappointed me.

Hopefully Tank vs the winner of Haney vs Loma happens because Garcia just isn't it.
Ive seen the scorecard,Tank was dominating every round according to the Judges,i just hope the run it back some time in the future.
Ryan needs more experience

Lemme get some of that Plankton…
images

There's a problem with Infinite Speed Lille Barro.

How can other characters like Ichigo, Aizen and possibly Shunshi not scale to him?

Back