• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The one can see and analyze spiritual pressure patterns
You’ve been dishonest with scans before so I’m not taking your word.

Also I see a lot of goobers who don’t know Japanese whipping out raws and making mighty claims like they’re correct. Both apple and tyri are wrong in their claims, real 🤡 behavior

Also I see a lot of goobers who don’t know Japanese whipping out raws and making mighty claims like they’re correct. Both apple and tyri are wrong in their claims, real 🤡 behavior

Soul Society is its own universe. It literally uses the word for universe "uchū".

8185492-image0-8.png
8185493-image1-3.png
The terms "Soul Society" and "World of the Living" have been used to address both the planets and the universes and every time Yhwach, Reio or the Soul Cycle is involved in the CFYOW novel the term "sankai" is used which is what they call the universe in Buddhism but we don't talk about that shit here.

The terms "Soul Society" and "World of the Living" have been used to address both the planets and the universes and every time Yhwach, Reio or the Soul Cycle is involved in the CFYOW novel the term "sankai" is used which is what they call the universe in Buddhism but we don't talk about that shit here.
Ok...

The scan Apple sent isn't even talking about Soul Society. Hence he's wrong.

And Tyri has been smoking that copium ever since I upgraded Hikone, so no shock there.

Can’t you read? I said a translator on Reddit told me that. And he posted me sources. He also did translation for databook
Keep calm before calling other people clown.

Ok...

And Tyri has been smoking that copium ever since I upgraded Hikone, so no shock there.
I was literally defending hikone scaling on last thread but whatever make you feel better.
I agreed with the upgrade too

I was literally one of the first here saying zaraki was soul king level even before hikone got upgraded 💀

Last edited:
Ok...

Yeah Don was in the World of the Living at the time IIRC but I don't think you even need a direct mention of uchuu to figure out there's a universe out there. By the way there's something interesting I had found a while back idk if you've seen it or not I might've posted it here before but meh.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Yeah Don was in the World of the Living at the time IIRC but I don't think you even need a direct mention of uchuu to figure out there's a universe out there. By the way there's something interesting I had found a while back idk if you've seen it or not I might've posted it here before but meh.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Yeah I've seen that

French databooks are riddled with translation errors. They say Gin’s Shikai is light speed but the raws call it god speed, they say the Dangai connects earth and soul society, but raws say world of the living and soul society, etc. I don’t really trust them
So you saying bankai is 500x FTL noice.

unknown.png

unknown.png

The most certain structure that low 2C is the living world and already 3 with garganta and dangai for me, I don't know if anyone claims that there is more.

Screenshot_2023-03-10-19-18-53.png

Says aizen spiritual pressure pattern is strong on comparison to hikones complex pattern

The reasoning behind why Hikone's spiritual pressure pattern is stated to be "complex" in comparison to Aizen's "simple, but strong" pattern isn't because of the strength of Hikone's spiritual pressure in relation to Aizen's spiritual pressure is lesser, but rather because he's the amalgamation of all the races within Bleach, while Aizen's just a Shinigami. Innately causing his spiritual pressure to be much harder to actively read and manipulate through Nanana's Underbelly. The fact you interpreted that statement to mean Aizen > Hikone inherently, proves you haven't read Can't Fear Your Own World in a long ass time.

The reasoning behind why Hikone's spiritual pressure pattern is stated to be "complex" in comparison to Aizen's "simple, but strong" pattern isn't because of the strength of Hikone's spiritual pressure in relation to Aizen's spiritual pressure is lesser, but rather because he's the amalgamation of all the races within Bleach, while Aizen's just a Shinigami.
You only addressed the first part while ignoring the other part of the statement. Yes aizens spiritual pressure flow is simple while hikones is complex due do to having all races. But naja also says aizen spiritual pressure is a lot more powerful in comparison to hikones.
Innately causing his spiritual pressure to be much harder to actively read and manipulate through Nanana's Underbelly. The fact you interpreted that statement to mean Aizen > Hikone inherently, proves you haven't read Can't Fear Your Own World in a long ass time.
My interruption is accurate

You only addressed the first part while ignoring the other part of the statement. Yes aizens spiritual pressure flow is simple while hikones is complex due do to having all races. But naja also says aizen spiritual pressure is a lot more powerful in comparison to hikones.

That’s not what he says.

The quote is “It’s different compared to Aizen’s simple and ridiculously strong patter.”

In this statement he only says Aizen’s pattern is “ridiculously strong” he does not say his pattern is “a lot more powerful in comparison to Hikone.”

Those are two separate statements.

He doesn't, that's just your interpretation, and that interpretation is wrong since Nanana's not making a strength comparison between the two, he's just explaining some of the fundamental aspects of these patterns, he isn't actively making, or implying the claim that Aizen's spiritual pressure is > Hikone.

Indeed

That’s not what he says.

The quote is “It’s different compared to Aizen’s simple and ridiculously strong patter.”

In this statement he only says Aizen’s pattern is “ridiculously strong” he does not say his pattern is “a lot more powerful in comparison to Hikone.”

Those are two separate statements.
He's literal comparing their sp patterns by saying hikones is different/unlike aizens ridiculously strong pattern. Which also implies aizen is much stronger.

He doesn't, that's just your interpretation, and that interpretation is wrong since Nanana's not making a strength comparison between the two, he's just explaining some of the fundamental aspects of these patterns, he isn't actively making, or implying the claim that Aizen's spiritual pressure is > Hikone.

Indeed
He literally is comparing them by saying hikones complex sp pattern is different from aizens simple and super strong one

He literally is comparing them by saying hikones complex sp pattern for aizens simple and super strong one
That doesn't mean Aizen's spiritual pressure is above Hikone's spiritual pressure, the quality of having your spiritual pressure being stated super strong doesn't mean, when compared to another's spiritual pressure, you're inherently above them. Especially when multiple feats within the series actively contradict the notion that Aizen is above full-power Hikone.

He just isn't making a statement of strength between the two Reio.

That doesn't mean Aizen's spiritual pressure is above Hikone's spiritual pressure, the quality of having your spiritual pressure being stated super strong doesn't mean, when compared to another's spiritual pressure, you're inherently above them. Especially when multiple feats within the series actively contradict the notion that Aizen is above full-power Hikone.
So you dont think when naja uses the term different he's not making a comparison?
He just isn't making a statement of strength between the two Reio.
Their isn't anything saying hikone is above aizen i hope u know. However their is a statement plp use to argue hikone is relative to aizen is completely wrong.
Screenshot_2023-03-11-00-10-16.png

This scan isn't saying aizen needs to try or go all out against hikone. It's listing everyone who can possible fight hikone at the time and because aizen is a neutral figure it's saying if aizen wanted beat hikone be could do it.

Their is far more info implying aizen is stronger.

1. It's hikone almost broke the boundary of hollow and soul reaper. Which aizen has long surpassed

2. Prime Ikomokidomei who is above hikone btw got slammed by the Zero squad. Current aizen fodderizes the zero squad.

3. Prime ikomodomei got shot by kenpachi using the Force of a meteor. This is obviously comparing the blow he used on gremmys meteor. Which suggest gremmy>>>>prime ikimoki>>>hikone. Off course aizen was stated to be above all soul reapers which includes bankai yama whom yhwach deemed above all stern's which includes gremmy.

4. Cfyow novels implies base aizen is far above tokinada due his KS being less potent. And tokinada is relative to base hikone. That is if we compare base hikone to 2nd form ikomodomei who is stated equal to if not greater than barrgan in power. So it would be crazy to say hikone with one transform surpassed not just base aizen but all his fusion forms

The amount of bending that Reio does to these statements is actually insane, you're so dishonest....

So you dont think when naja uses the term different he's not making a comparison?
I never said he wasn't making a comparison, i'm saying he isn't making a strength comparison between the two.

Their isn't anything saying hikone is above aizen i hope u know. However their is a statement plp use to argue hikone is relative to aizen is completely wrong.

This scan isn't saying aizen needs to try or go all out against hikone. It's listing everyone who can possible fight hikone at the time and because aizen is a neutral figure it's saying if aizen wanted beat hikone be could do it.
First; i'm entirely sure that this isn't the only piece of evidence people have to argue that Hikone's relative with, or above Muken Aizen, don't act like it is.

Second; The scan explicitly implies that Aizen, when he actively wants to win (as in, goes all out, because if you want to win you wouldn't hold back, duh) can fight on relative terms with Hikone, that scan doesn't imply that Aizen is above Hikone, it implies that both are relative enough in power that both can fight on-par against each other. You can't interpret that scan in any other way because the sentence structure itself would disagree with you.

1. It's hikone almost broke the boundary of hollow and soul reaper. Which aizen has long surpassed

2. Prime Ikomokidomei who is above hikone btw got slammed by the Zero squad. Current aizen fodderizes the zero squad.

3. Prime ikomodomei got shot by kenpachi using the Force of a meteor. This is obviously comparing the blow he used on gremmys meteor. Which suggest gremmy>>>>prime ikimoki>>>hikone. Off course aizen was stated to be above all soul reapers which includes bankai yama whom yhwach deemed above all stern's which includes gremmy.

4. Cfyow novels implies base aizen is far above tokinada due his KS being less potent. And tokinada is relative to base hikone. That is if we compare base hikone to 2nd form ikomodomei who is stated equal to if not greater than barrgan in power. So it would be crazy to say hikone with one transform surpassed not just base aizen but all his fusion forms
1; I'm pretty sure Hikone already "broke" the boundaries of Hollow and Soul Reaper from his very conception since he's the amalgamation of all races within Bleach, but even if he didn't "breaking the boundaries between Hollow and Soul Reaper" doesn't inherently imply a level of power, Vizards "broke" the boundaries between Hollows and Soul Reapers through gaining Hollow-based abilities, and spiritual pressure, but are weaker compared to those who didn't, like Shinigami Aizen and Iko.

2; Prime Iko doesn't fight the Zero Squad, "Prime Iko" is the version of Iko which consumes all of Hikone's fragments and got one-shotted by Shikai Kenpachi. Full-Power Hikone would molly whop the living **** out of that version of Iko who lost the Zero Squad.

3; That isn't obviously comparing the blow he used to the destructive capabilities of Gremmy's meteorite, using common metaphors like "the force of a [insert object, attack etc which deals tons of damage]" isn't evidence that Kenpachi's attack strikes with similar force as Gremmy's meteorite, that's an assumption on your part, that isn't only unprovable since no one, not Kenpachi nor the narrator themselves goes in-depth about that statement, but also, Prime Iko massively scales above the meteorite that Gremmy created, so it wouldn't even make deductive sense for Prime Iko to be instantly one-shotted by an attack much weaker then himself.

4; That's just an argument from incredulity, i'm not even going to address the Barragan stuff since it wouldn't matter to the scaling of Full-Power Hikone, appealing to how "crazy" it would be for Hikone to be on that level after just one transformation isn't an argument against him being on that level.

I know i shouldn't be debating much while i'm still sick but this level of misinformation genuinely baffles me, to the point i felt the need to address it.

If Mayuri and Kisuke worked together,they would be able to Bring back Komamura as his old self 🤷‍♂️
Just some random thought.
They could make a Komamura gigai/artificial body and put his soul in there probably, honestly they wouldnt need to work together to do that, both can/have done that or sumn similar in story

It caught my attention that bleach is surprisingly around 200 times harder to upgrade compared to any other verse on the wiki

Btw, what are the next planned revisions?
Transduality Type 3 for Aizen.

Aizen has transcended the duality of shinigami and hollow, which includes all the dualities in the bleach verse and forms the soul balance. He has evolved into a third logic state, unlike this duality.

Back