• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Has anyone seen anything about the databook coming out? I saw it in a video that shows the skill and history of the old captains, I don't know if it's true, but the two I saw have a very interesting hax, one of them is a loan shark and handles gold, the other is from an important family in the SS and has the ability to manipulate poison. Explained are more interesting.

If you can let me know if it's fake or not, I'd appreciate it

Contradicted by Kubo's own plot synopsis for volume 67 saying Yhwach assembled his strongest forces on the reiokyu and there's that panel in 660 that calls Jugram "the strongest enemy ever" but I'll hold my peace
Askin who was also a elite was pissing pants at gremmys power. So that statement could also be referring to their abilities

Yes, they were one whole before he came into existence and did what he did. Hisagi's Bankai is described as resembling the world before Soul Society was created.
Curious i havent read the Stuff about Primordial world a long time, how did Hollows then exist if there was no life or death

Curious i havent read the Stuff about Primordial world a long time, how did Hollows then exist if there was no life or death
They were primordial beings that devoured anything to the point the original universe was in threat of becoming a single hollow

They were primordial beings that devoured anything to the point the original universe was in threat of becoming a single hollow
There is no original universe. It was a void of reishi in chaos, which means, it could he been the Garganta. That which exist outside of all the dimensions.

There is no original universe. It was a void of reishi in chaos, which means, it could he been the Garganta. That which exist outside of all the dimensions.
If it was the garganta pretty sure ichibei would have said so also the garganta is still affected by the concepts of life and death. So it was also merged into the original universe

Of course there was a primordial world, including the Reiou is a side effect of the imbalance that was happening because of what the hollows were doing with the rest of the souls.

We will see a lot of “tiktok” compilations come second Invasion.
Kenny splits meteor
Komamura bankai smacks Bambietta out of the air.
Ichibei smacks around Yhwach
Ichigo blitzing the bambies.
Just to name a few moments

But what will be the major fights of cour 3 ? I don't remember a lot besides Renji vs Mask and Rukia vs as nodt
Renji vs Mask and Rukia vs As Nodt are definitely gonna be Cour 2 honestly, definitely think Cour 1 is ending on Chapter 542 or 543 when Uryu is revealed to have joined the Wandenreich and Ichigo's True Zanpakuto are created. That's 63 to 64 chapters covered per 13 episode Cour.

Cour 2 could either end short right when Yhwach enters Reiokyu or if it keeps its 4-5 chapter per episode adaption rate then it could end right around with Yhwach killing Ichibei and activating the Almighty in the 609-610 range.

Cour 3 is pretty much gonna be all the Schutzstaffel fights.

Cours 3 will be figthing non stop with the Schutzstaffel fights. Even starting in the 610 range with 13 episodes adapting 4-5 chapters per episodes, that would leave us probably at the end of the Askin fight.

They really didn't leave themselves much leeway for some exclusive content for the final cour, unless they cut a lot of stuff along the way.

Cours 3 will be figthing non stop with the Schutzstaffel fights. Even starting in the 610 range with 13 episodes adapting 4-5 chapters per episodes, that would leave us probably at the end of the Askin fight.

They really didn't leave themselves much leeway for some exclusive content for the final cour, unless they cut a lot of stuff along the way.
Your math isn't mathing.
Cour 3, if adapting 4-5 chapters per episode, would adapt up to and around chapters 673-675.
Bleach's final chapter is 686.
That leaves nearly all of Cour 4 to be exclusive and original content.

Just checking some profile and checked the mid godly Justification, and:
-
Quincy only erase Hollows

This seems to be a misconception that I have to rebut here. Quincy EE all souls, that's why they were enemies of Shinigami. Also, Roka's weaker Mugetsu straight up EE's stuff so EE Mugetsu has even more support for EE beyond visuals and lore. Mugetsu is EE regardless of this, based on other lore and the visuals.

The first part of that isnt right?
They just erase hollows unless this is the w scan or smth?

That because most likely she stopped using her bankai healing properties the moment zaraki was ready to surpass her. I guess her bankai can constantly heal and damage with blood and acid, giving perpetual joy to her and zaraki, but being an infinite hell for anyone else.
Yeah, I saw she ended her bankai (red background when away) right before Zaraki stabbed her.

Just checking some profile and checked the mid godly Justification, and:
-
Quincy only erase Hollows

This seems to be a misconception that I have to rebut here. Quincy EE all souls, that's why they were enemies of Shinigami. Also, Roka's weaker Mugetsu straight up EE's stuff so EE Mugetsu has even more support for EE beyond visuals and lore. Mugetsu is EE regardless of this, based on other lore and the visuals.

The first part of that isnt right?
They just erase hollows unless this is the w scan or smth?
Hollows are just Human Souls corrupted by hunger. They are not even demons. Those are coming in the Hell Arc as Ghouls.

Ichibei tehnique of EE, doesnt it erase a fundemental part of existence in bleach verse where people reinacarnate?

why would corrupt human souls lose their reiatsu?
We don’t even know what Ghouls are yet. They could be their own species and not humans at all. Ghouls =\= Hollows. Unless Ghouls is another type of Hollow like the Arrancars but instead of Shinigami powers we have them fused with the powers from Hell. That means the Arrancars will evolve even further since they do posses shinigami powers.

Ghouls are made of hell phospho plasma not reshi which is why they don't have reiasu

Last edited:
Ghouls are made of hell phospho plasma not reshi which is why they don't have reiasu
But that would mean there were Ghouls in Soul Society when Shunsui was talking? Didn’t he explained that the plasma thing was a left over of the captains reiatsu lingering in the earth?

But that would mean there were Ghouls in Soul Society when Shunsui was talking? Didn’t he explained that the plasma thing was a left over of the captains reiatsu lingering in the earth?
No he just explained spirit classes, I think the plasma in ss is just a result of the universe being imbalanced a sign the gates of hell are opening

If Mugen is accepted as infinite that means the realm of Soul Society is infinite (this is the conclusion reached after I posted on the Q&A boards regarding this). Since World of the Living is a parallel realm to Soul Society it would also have to logically be infinite (not hard to believe seeing how it's based in our real life universe which is potentially infinite), but this doesn't matter for the rest of what I am about to say.

We have statements from Isshin that the Dangai exists in a separate spacetime from SS, seeing how Dangai exists in Garganta, that means Garganta is a separate spacetime than SS. Since Garganta is a separate spacetime containing infinite 3D universes, destroying Garganta would be Low 2-C (this was the conclusion reached at the Q&A board as well). Being that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta (as per multiple statements in the series) that would make the God Tiers all Low 2-C.

At bare minimum, though, if Mugen is accepted infinite, Yhwach stopped it's shaking so at least High 3-A God Tiers.
In fact, there are several other consistent pieces of evidence like these.

You know how Gremmy galaxy feat was rejected as an outlier back then?
Would it still be considered an outlier since out God tiers sit at SS?

Back