• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

q9rxqgccuj5a1.jpg

The 2nd cour is rumored to be coming out in 3-4 months with April being mentioned more. Episode 16 is looking to be ending on the cliffhanger of Bambi's Vollstandig reveal.
Considering how many times the anime has been delayed we shouldn't be waiting at all.

So uhnohanas bankai still wasn't properly explained Im guessing it just heals her and disintegrates what ever her blood gets on

Unohana's Bankai extends her fighting range and gives her larger flurry attacks while containing acidic/corrosive properties. It seems the more blood made on the battlefield adds to her power.

It also heals her passively as opposed to needing to do it with Kaido with her hands.

So Bankai multiplier, extended range, blood manipulation, corrosion inducement, and passive healing.

Unohana's Bankai extends her fighting range and gives her larger flurry attacks while containing acidic/corrosive properties. It seems the more blood made on the battlefield adds to her power.

It also heals her passively as opposed to needing to do it with Kaido with her hands.

So Bankai multiplier, extended range, blood manipulation, corrosion inducement, and passive healing.
Seems so

But you would think they was finna actually go into a HxH type monologue

That what Kubo usually does anyways lmao

a storm impact generated by sword clashing blowing away stuff doesn’t necessarily mean destroying 👀
💀 btw i had to fix the translation up a bit.

"断界そのものを両断するかのような勢いの剣圧同士がぶつかり合い.その衝撃によって、断界内に拘突や拘流をも吹き飛ばすような大嵐が巻き起こったのだ。
Mutual colliding sword pressures with an energy that seemed capable of bisecting the very Dangai itself."Due to the impact, a great storm occurred that blew away the kotostu and restrictive current within the dangai"

Blew away means destroyed. This doesn't mean kenpachi scales to post condom aizen as aizen did this feat without even trying and he was probably suppressed of top of that

Blow away definition

"transitive verb. : to dissipate or remove as if with a current of air. their doubts were blown away"

That doesn't inherently imply destruction at all, it could but it also couldn't. It's up to interpretations.

If bambietta Vollständig is ep16, means they will have to adapt 4 chapter per episode in cour 2.
Cour 1 ends on chapter 542

Could soul king be calced to mftl++ for his reiastu immediately being able to stop the collapse of 3 planets across 3 dimensions?

I feel like it's a rather obvious implication, she's cut -> they draw specific attention to her cutting Zaraki and then immediately healing.
I slowed down the fight. When Kenpachi slashes her at 8:30 she bleeds but inbetween 8:30 to 9:10 I don't see her bleeding anymore. You can see a shot clearly of where she was cut at 9:13 and the wound is gone. It's passive healing. Edit 1: (She was attacking during this so I'll give myself the L here)

Edit 2: Actually found a better evidence that it is passive healing. At 9:30 her face cuts get but by 10:04 her face is healed. There wasn't any attacks from her. Thoughts?

Edit 3: Hmm. I watched it again; she was attacking but I don't see her damaging Kenpachi but I'm not sure. So far there is 3 interpretation:

1. Passive healing
2. She heals when she her attacks damages her opponents
3. She heals when she attacks regardless if she damages them or not.

Databook when Kubo

Pick your poison I guess.

Last edited:
I slowed down the fight. When Kenpachi slashes her at 8:30 she bleeds but inbetween 8:30 to 9:10 I don't see her bleeding anymore. You can see a shot clearly of where she was cut at 9:13 and the wound is gone. It's passive healing. Edit 1: (She was attacking during this so I'll give myself the L here)

Edit 2: Actually found a better evidence that it is passive healing. At 9:30 her face cuts get but by 10:04 her face is healed. There wasn't any attacks from her. Thoughts?

Edit 3: Hmm. I watched it again; she was attacking but I don't see her damaging Kenpachi but I'm not sure. So far there is 3 interpretation:

1. Passive healing

Databook when Kubo

Possibly passive, possibly trigger based tbh

1. Passive healing

Databook when Kubo

Passive healing.

Dies.

L.

Nah given we know objectively Ichibei>Yamamoto and Yamamoto>EOS Kenpachi in stats and on top of that ichibei being too broken
Actually there’s no direct scaling/statement that puts Yama > EoS Zaraki. It all depends on how close to Zaraki you think Post RG Byakuya is. Since the statement is Yama > Toki = Byakuya

Kenny is unquantifiable strong than his tybw self.

Ichibei beat prime ikimomkidomi while kenpachi one shot him with 0 effort in shikai

Ichibei and TYBW Bankai Kenpachi would basically be similar at best.

Almighty Yhwach > Ichibei > Base Yhwach > Gremmy

Bankai Kenpachi > Shikai Kenpachi > Gremmy

Regardless of their physical stat, Ichibei just trumps the shit out of Kenny due to his hax

Shikai Kenpachi=Gremmy.
Gremmy could imagine all of his power clearly, just couldnt make a body to contain such power, dont mean he couldnt exert it in a different way.

Actually there’s no direct scaling/statement that puts Yama > EoS Zaraki. It all depends on how close to Zaraki you think Post RG Byakuya is. Since the statement is Yama > Toki = Byakuya
Hmm, I think TBYW Bankai Kenny>Shikai Yamma is fine but I don't see him beating Bankai Yama tbh

Not until CFYOW that is

Back