• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I would say masaki is fairly stronger than a captain level due to her canceling a cero from white with her arrows and be able to damage him that much, probably masaki is stronger or comparable to the likes shunsui.

not really weird seeing how kubo made op Orihime, I was expecting masaki to be a decently strong character too.
Masaki didn’t even flinch when White bite her shoulder. He didn’t even move her an inch meaning he was faster for her arrows but weaker than herself.

i forgot again, what happened to yhwach in the end?
He was "killed" by Ichigo and then had his "corpse" turned into the current Soul King.

also did ichibe actually never stood a single chance against yhwach. He lost already the moment they fought?
Ichibe definitely did have a chance against Yhwach, but when The Almighty activated he had zero chance because The Almighty is goofy busted.

He did not got killed in the sense of being fully killed, he has immortality type 8 and still lived afterwards

oh okay. Also are you safe from that poison guy if your immune to both poison and resistance negation?

how does his resistance negation work exactly again (something about making everything a lethal dosage but could give you me a more exact answer)

it’s that guy who works for yhwach
basically he can make anything around him, the target or what he ingest into "poison" and he can become immune to what he "eats" say for example that goku is shooting ki, at first askin will be harmed but he would after a few sec become "immune" to the Ki of goku, and no longer be harmed by it

he could also for example, make the ki of goku into poison for him, basically killing goku with his own power

basically he can make anything around him, the target or what he ingest into "poison" and he can become immune to what he "eats" say for example that goku is shooting ki, at first askin will be harmed but he would after a few sec become "immune" to the Ki of goku, and no longer be harmed by it

he could also for example, make the ki of goku into poison for him, basically killing goku with his own power

will you be immune to his powers if your both immune to the resistance negation and the poison manipulation

Working my way through Soul Society Arc Captain level AP/dura scaling, I want to try and get the thread out around Christmas, definitely will be out before New Years.

Working my way through Soul Society Arc Captain level AP/dura scaling, I want to try and get the thread out around Christmas, definitely will be out before New Years.
Arc & Deceived and their December CRTs
dance-gift.gif

Or if you have a reiatsu much higher than his.
This Sounds like something straight out of dragon ball like if I have higher ki than I am immune to lower ki stuff.

But honestly how does his resistance negation work exactly again? (I know his poison stuff is by abusing what Paracelsus stated: the dose makes the poison)

This Sounds like something straight out of dragon ball like if I have higher ki than I am immune to lower ki stuff.

But honestly how does his resistance negation work exactly again? (I know his poison stuff is by abusing what Paracelsus stated: the dose makes the poison)
it's as if the opponent's attacks were a virus, and with the right dose he can create antibodies for that attack, becoming immune. Likewise, he can create an attack that negates all of his defenses if he has his previously experienced reiatsu.

A verse mechanic that applies to very few abilities, unless you want to tell me Ichigo doesn't have immeasurably more Reiatsu than base Askin?
I wouldn't say too few abilities, but rather that fights have never been too unbalanced for that factor to be used.

Bro i miss the era where every staff member was sick to death of bleach threads and fought on every point just to stop characters from being tier 2,
sounds like it'd be easier to give every bleach character concept manip type 1 at this point.

Bro i miss the era where every staff member was sick to death of bleach threads and fought on every point just to stop characters from being tier 2,
sounds like it'd be easier to give every bleach character concept manip type 1 at this point.
Deceived is just him mane

Back