• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

FkG6peTVEAEVW5J

The official anime site now has an English version with a poster for the 1 hour Finale

Dunno if it's the perspective, but the short blade seem much longer than in the manga.

Dope image nonetheless but i'm sad it's not "The Blade IS Me".

New Bleach Dub episode, Byakuya tells Ichigo, “They are alive. I see. Thank Heaven for that.”

Heaven =|= Soul Society confirmed?

In one of the novels, Byakuya talks about how everyone in the Seireitei is welcome to bring their own religions and statues to worship from all cultures. Either Bleach doesn’t have an actual Heaven, or Byakuya was into Christianity.

New Bleach Dub episode, Byakuya tells Ichigo, “They are alive. I see. Thank Heaven for that.”

In one of the novels, Byakuya talks about how everyone in the Seireitei is welcome to bring their own religions and statues to worship from all cultures. Either Bleach doesn’t have an actual Heaven, or Byakuya was into Christianity.
Nah just localization being crap likely.

Byakuya a chad believer it seems hm?

The soul palace is called heaven many times in the novels and manga

Do you guys think that Isshin had the Gentei Kaijo on him while he was fighting White?
He probably did, Soi Fon said they're automatically engraved when a captain class Shinigami leaves the Senkaimon and since he left without telling anyone other than a vice captain and 3rd seat I doubt he got any special exceptions like the FKT captains did

I would say masaki is fairly stronger than a captain level due to her canceling a cero from white with her arrows and be able to damage him that much, probably masaki is stronger or comparable to the likes shunsui.

not really weird seeing how kubo made op Orihime, I was expecting masaki to be a decently strong character too.

Back