• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Post Muken Kenny was brought near death like … three times in TYBW. By the time he is smacking Gerard around, he would be way stronger in base than he was against Gremmy tbh. Makes sense considering each of the SS would have surpassed base Gremmy at the very least with Vollstandig.

...Yama drew blood from Roid with Shikai alone...moment he went Bankai he bent over that man...tf
Royd was cutting through yamas flames and keeping up with him. In bankai he's above royd for sure.
Also Yhwach verbatim states Yamamoto>>>Gremmy
I mean gremmy isn't a stern yhwach would put a lot of fate in,yhwach looked him up for a reason so I don't think that statement would include Gremmy. Also you have to remember gremmy got 8 times stronger during that fight.

Imma just say it

Ngl I found the whole Kenny subconsciously limiting himself plot kinda stupid

I was honestly hoping they would continue off the storyline from SS of him finally wanting to learn his Zanpakuto name after Ichigo loss made him start to question himself

And his new Shikai would let him beat Nnoitra

However they completely ignored that all the way till the TBYW where it then revealed

"Oh he always been stronger than pretty much everyone bar Yamamoto actually. It's just that he sealed away most his power cause he didn't want to accidently kill off one of the only people who could give him a good fight"

Royd might lowkey be stronger than Gremmy 🗿 especially if Shikai Yama > Post RG Byakuya, and you like Post RG Byakuya is at all relative to ShiKen

AF2 you’ve said this before you absolute goober

Royd was cutting through yamas flames and keeping up with him. In bankai he's above royd for sure.

I mean gremmy isn't a stern yhwach would put a lot of fate in,yhwach looked him up for a reason so I don't think that statement would include Gremmy. Also you have to remember gremmy got 8 times stronger during that fight.

1. Scan of that?

2. Gremmy IS a sternritter, this is literally stated in his introduction

7198732-0573-013.png

Imma just call on BS on Gremmy being the strongest sternritter tbh

I've said so much shit I don't remember

What was this some 300 years ago?
At the time of Gremmy’s “existence” in the story he’s definitely the strongest Ritter. Well I guess depending how you interpret “I imagined your power in it’s entirety just not a body to withstand it” Gremmy could still be the strongest with his maximum potential.

If he believes he's the strongest, does that make him the strongest?
I mean tbf he super arrogant

Like even more so than the average Bleach character

Kinda makes sense given his ability but eh

Later in the war he shown to be surpassed by arguably several Sternritters despite his statements ( for me it's Jugram, Gerard and maybe Askin )

Later in the war he shown to be surpassed by arguably several Sternritters despite his statements ( for me it's Jugram, Gerard and maybe Askin )
People surpassing him with new power ups after he’s dead doesn’t really mean anything

Not talking about that I'm talking about if he believes he's the strongest, does that make him the strongest since his power is based off of his imagination.

Imma just call on BS on Gremmy being the strongest sternritter tbh

I've said so much shit I don't remember

What was this some 300 years ago?
Not talking about that I'm talking about if he believes he's the strongest, does that make him the strongest since his power is based off of his imagination.
The novels say hes the strongest to. Also this guy had all the sterrriters afraid of him even hash when he droped that meteor

Its said only yhwach can handle/defeat Gremmy in cfyow.
Also him being the strongest can be valid,since if you remember the elite guard werent as strong as after their revival.

Dangai Ichigo/Monster Aizen=Mountain-Large Mountain level

Butterfly Aizen=Small Mountain level

Rockstar Aizen=City+

Condom Aizen=City level

Bankai Yamamoto=Small City level

Shikai Yamamoto/Base Aizen/Bleach Sannin=Large Town level

Everyone else is Town level and below

Thoughts?

Dangai Ichigo/Monster Aizen=Mountain-Large Mountain level

Butterfly Aizen=Small Mountain level

Rockstar Aizen=City+

Condom Aizen=City level

Bankai Yamamoto=Small City level

Shikai Yamamoto/Base Aizen/Bleach Sannin=Large Town level

Everyone else is Town level and below

Thoughts?
Makes sense, makes sense. Gin’s best feat was only cutting down a town. The rest are actually city block level cuz FKT. LN is a big building so large building Espada.

The novels say hes the strongest to. Also this guy had all the sterrriters afraid of him even hash when he droped that meteor
Contradicted by Kubo's own plot synopsis for volume 67 saying Yhwach assembled his strongest forces on the reiokyu and there's that panel in 660 that calls Jugram "the strongest enemy ever" but I'll hold my peace

I’m assuming you mean that hype text at the end of the chapter from the editor. Which as far as I know we don’t accept as usuable.

Also not sure if Kubo does the plot synopsis or whoever does the volume book do.

Imma just say it

Ngl I found the whole Kenny subconsciously limiting himself plot kinda stupid

I was honestly hoping they would continue off the storyline from SS of him finally wanting to learn his Zanpakuto name after Ichigo loss made him start to question himself

And his new Shikai would let him beat Nnoitra

However they completely ignored that all the way till the TBYW where it then revealed

"Oh he always been stronger than pretty much everyone bar Yamamoto actually. It's just that he sealed away most his power cause he didn't want to accidently kill off one of the only people who could give him a good fight"
Kenpachi plotline is litterally One of the best and most consistent in the series

Back