• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Lol saw someone debate a Daemon Wanker and he said nobody in Bleach can hit Daemon since it will just reflect their intention, so im asking do you guys know any ability/character in Bleach that can hit Daemon?
Soul crush powernull form anyone above daemon. Soul crush had been shown null just about any hax.

Anyone in bleach with fate,casuality,reality warping,mind,spatial,the X-axis,law,death dealing,ichimonji and bfr hax can get him.

@Arc7Kuroi
If I prove Yhwach has Information type 2 existence
Does that make yhwach Regeneration based on miracle becomes high godly regeneration?

Hypothetically speaking ✌️
I am just curious

speech-bubble-speech.gif

If I prove Yhwach has Information type 2 existence
Does that make yhwach Regeneration based on miracle becomes high godly regeneration?
If Gerard himself also has Information Manipulation (Type 2) level existence, and The Miracle allows him to regenerate from that level of existence after it was destroyed/erased then yes, Yhwach would have High-Godly Regeneration via The Miracle.

Yukio has it to
I was not talking about information manipulation. Just Regeneration
If Gerard himself also has Information Manipulation (Type 2) level existence, and The Miracle allows him to regenerate from that level of existence after it was destroyed/erased then yes, Yhwach would have High-Godly Regeneration via The Miracle.
Is there something can be argued for information type 2 for Gerald ?

Now the massacre begins, the expectation is to level up from now on, since most of the episode will be just fights and brief dialogues

This circle with Ichigo's reiatsu, what would it be? He using it to hide or Space movement technique, I went back in the manga to check and it has the same scene. I may just be thinking too much and it's just a visual effect of him concentrating his power on the sword

How are we going to deal with extra scenes from the anime from now on?
I think this what we should discuss before we get any new stuff that might add to the scaling

I think arc and purgy talked about this before on this thread, but it wasn't concluded.
Iirc it was about what if the anime came with sth that cotradicts/changes events that happened in the manga, which one would be prioritised?

I think arc and purgy talked about this before on this thread, but it wasn't concluded.
Iirc it was about what if the anime came with sth that cotradicts/changes events that happened in the manga, which one would be prioritised?
I don't have any problem with new scenes, they should be entirely canon

Contradictions however, never take the anime over the source material, ever.

Kubo worked on them, they’re valid
Yeah I agree, we should accept any new scenes from the anime, however there are 2 questions:

1) Can the anime reton sth from the manga?

2) Based on the 1st question, what will happen to any scenes/statements that were only shown in the manga, would we say Kubo changed it if the anime didn't show it in the episode? Or it will still be usable?

For example, when we usually prioritise the manga over the anime, any new additions from the anime are considered filler or less canon/usable, however if we did the opposite would it be that things from the manga that were excluded from the anime are less canon?

Yeah I agree, we should accept any new scenes from the anime, however there are 2 questions:

1) Can the anime reton sth from the manga?

2) Based on the 1st question, what will happen to any scenes/statements that were only shown in the manga, would we say Kubo changed it if the anime didn't show it in the episode? Or it will still be usable?
1 yes
2 Kubo’s latest work > older work

For example, when we usually prioritise the manga over the anime, any new additions from the anime are considered filler or less canon/usable, however if we did the opposite would it be that things from the manga that were excluded from the anime are less canon?
That would only be the case if we considered the anime more canon than the manga, which is ridiculous to me, it's more like they should be of relatively equal canon with the manga taking priority in the case of contradictions in my opinion.

And to clarify what I mean by contradiction, say if for example the anime has Kisuke and others lose to Askin, that's a blatant contradiction to the manga as Askin lost that fight, but if say their fight goes on for longer and they show more abilities than they did in the manga then that isn't a contradiction, it's just more content.

Of course what is considered a contradiction can be discussed when and if they actually happen, but right now I'm talking about more extreme things, such as if Yhwach never even has The Almighty in the anime, or if the Soul King never gets absorbed etc, things that cannot be interpreted differently.

That would only be the case if we considered the anime more canon than the manga, which is ridiculous to me, it's more like they should be of relatively equal canon with the manga taking priority in the case of contradictions in my opinion.
Can you explain why if its officially said that Kubo was supervising the anime?

Can you explain why if its officially said that Kubo was supervising the anime?
Because being a supervisor of something isn't comparable to being the literal creator, writer and artist of something, at the end of the day Kubo isn't the director or producer of the anime, he's literally not even listed as one of the core staff for it on the TYBW Anime website.

Kubo has entire control over the manga, the same cannot be said for the anime at all as there's like four or five different people who each have more control over it than he does, he's pretty much just an advisor who's input and ideas strongly influence the anime's direction, but he doesn't have the control to just do whatever he wants and supersede the director and writer, I mean, he literally states in the interview that he sends ideas to the anime staff and hopes they make good use of it, that's completely indicative of the fact that he's not running the show.

At this point we may as well make CFYOW as more canon than the manga as well, as Kubo had direct input on that, gave ideas to the writer and worked closely with him on it lol
75h2jetawlf81.jpg

Back