• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I take it we will likely make profiles for most of the main characters seen in the side stories? Or would those just be a key on the current profiles?

Vollstanding multiplier should be higher than x10. When Mask D Masculine activated the star on his glove his strength went up by x10 and Renji tanked his attacks in Shikai like nothing. To stop Mask’s Vollstanding attack Renji had to used his bankai.

I take it we will likely make profiles for most of the main characters seen in the side stories? Or would those just be a key on the current profiles?
One thing to point out is that pretty much all side story/alternate universe characters from the universes where Ichigo himself goes to would scale to or below Pre-Dangai Ichigo, since in almost all of them it is Pre-Dangai Ichigo that is featured fighting and so.

One thing to point out is that pretty much all side story/alternate universe characters from the universes where Ichigo himself goes to would scale to or below Pre-Dangai Ichigo, since in almost all of them it is Pre-Dangai Ichigo that is featured fighting and so.
Yeah, it is very rare for any Ichigo after the time skip to get involved despite the fact there being a reasonable window of time in between the Lost Agent Arc and the TYBW Arc.

@Tsubasa16 So full potential refers to the 5th Anni Ichigo power (I confirmed that after going through the story event again) and it's referred to as the combination of his Fullbring, Hollow, and Shinigami powers. AKA it is the full potential of his Fullbring, Hollow, and Shinigami powers, which should put it more on par with TS HoS Ichigo (TS HoS is like the full power of just his hollow powers, while TB HoS would be full power of Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincy) if not above it since Ichigo admits to not having mastery over his hollow powers against Yhwach. And arguably TB HoS is just the full power of his Hollow and Shinigami powers with some Quincy mixed in since he never demonstrated any Quincy techniques or abilities. Then there's the supporting statement of world distorting reiatsu (very similar to TS Ichigo and currently TS Ichigo is going through a CRT that might make him scale to the big numbers). TLDR: 5th Anni Ichigo sits in the TS HoS to TB HoS levels of power.

Do you guys know anything that might happen on March 31st for Bleach?
Or April 1 or 2.

So full potential refers to the 5th Anni Ichigo power (I confirmed that after going through the story event again) and it's referred to as the combination of his Fullbring, Hollow, and Shinigami powers. AKA it is the full potential of his Fullbring, Hollow, and Shinigami powers, which should put it more on par with TS HoS Ichigo (TS HoS is like the full power of just his hollow powers, while TB HoS would be full power of Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincy) if not above it since Ichigo admits to not having mastery over his hollow powers against Yhwach. And arguably TB HoS is just the full power of his Hollow and Shinigami powers with some Quincy mixed in since he never demonstrated any Quincy techniques or abilities. Then there's the supporting statement of world distorting reiatsu (very similar to TS Ichigo and currently TS Ichigo is going through a CRT that might make him scale to the big numbers). TLDR: 5th Anni Ichigo sits in the TS HoS to TB HoS levels of power.
I think it being relative/comparable to HOS True Shikai could sense yeah.

Don't think it would be outright stronger than it just because Ichigo admits to not having mastery over his Horn of Salvation yet, since in-story the whole point of the 5th Anni story event was that Ichigo had just achieved the 5th Anni form and was unable to control it properly and thus the reiatsu was out of control, which means that even tho he has the "full potential" of his Shinigami/Hollow and Fullbring powers he doesn't have mastery of them, perhaps even less mastery than Horn of Salvation since the form was so unstable.

Don't think it would be outright stronger than it just because Ichigo admits to not having mastery over his Horn of Salvation yet, since in-story the whole point of the 5th Anni story event was that Ichigo had just achieved the 5th Anni form and was unable to control it properly and the reiatsu was out of control. So despite him having the "full potential" of his Shinigami/Hollow and Fullbring powers the form wasn't mastered as well, just like HOS True Shikai.
Basically he got the same power in Canon but through a different method that doesn't involve the Zero Squad or his Zanpakuto breaking to send him through a flashback arc in order to figure himself out but instead he is now understanding himself on his own in that event?

That's a pretty big gap. That should like, at least be a 5x on top of that already existing 10 times.
And this goes back to Bambi stating that Shinigami were fools to take their Bankai back before realising her Vollstandig Yhwach also got up to say the real massacre was about to start.

Don't think it would be outright stronger than it just because Ichigo admits to not having mastery over his Horn of Salvation yet, since in-story the whole point of the 5th Anni story event was that Ichigo had just achieved the 5th Anni form and was unable to control it properly and thus the reiatsu was out of control, which means that even tho he has the "full potential" of his Shinigami/Hollow and Fullbring powers he doesn't have mastery of them, perhaps even less mastery than Horn of Salvation since the form was so unstable.
He does learn to control it before the event ends tho. But being comparable to TS HoS seems to be most consistent.

Basically he got the same power in Canon but through a different method that doesn't involve the Zero Squad or his Zanpakuto breaking to send him through a flashback arc in order to figure himself out but instead he is now understanding himself on his own in that event?
Not really i guess, at least not literally. In-story wise, it is simply described as essentially just being "Ichigo's Soul Reaper/Bankai form clad in his Fullbring" by Urahara.

He does learn to control it before the event ends tho. But being comparable to TS HoS seems to be most consistent.
I think is more so implied he lost access the form due to using ''every single bit of his Spitirual Pressure" of the form to win against the Fake Byakuya. Him spending all the excess power of the form so all the distortions it was causing would stop was the point of what Urahara wanted to do since Ichigo was unable to de-transform or control it on his own, so by spending all of the form's Spiritual Preassure it forcefully ended.

It also makes sense since he didn't activate the form on his own and rather it was activated by Hollow Ichigo, kinda like Vasto Lorde in a sense.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, kinda feel like 2nd anniversary wasn’t done justice lol.
lmao all the other versions have some crazy statements or links to EoS Ichigo, meanwhile 2nd Anni Ichigo is arbitrarily stronger than SE Ulq

Wouldn't Ichigo be 16 years old on those versions? while being 17-18 as 2019 and 5th anniversary
Well Hell Verse, 2nd Anni, and New Years Ichigo are all as old as Arrancar Arc Ichigo. 5th Anni Ichigo is as old as Lost Agent Arc Ichigo.

lmao all the other versions have some crazy statements or links to EoS Ichigo, meanwhile 2nd Anni Ichigo is arbitrarily stronger than SE Ulq

Well Hell Verse, 2nd Anni, and New Years Ichigo are all as old as Arrancar Arc Ichigo. 5th Anni Ichigo is as old as Lost Agent Arc Ichigo.
We don't exactly know from which point in time New Year Ichigo is supposed to be tho, he has Dangai Hair but also has aspects of Lost Agent Ichigo's Bankai on his design, and unlike 5th Anni he had no Event Story to further explain the form so it's hard to pinpoint at which point in time he is.

Arrancar Arc takes place post September as it is close to the Winter. Masaki's death is on June 18th and Ichigo's birthday is July 15th

I still have to work on the powers/abilities section and the notable attacks/techniques section, but this is how the page is lookin so far: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Arc7Kuroi/Sandbox_Non-Canon_Ichigo#Full_Hollowfication

I think the only non-canon Ichigo I'm missing are the various side story bbs ones like Desert Ichigo.
It is looking good, only thing i would change would be removing the "if not stronger than HOS True Shikai" and just letting the "should be at least on par with" part on 5th Anni form due to the reasons i mentioned.

To be fair, Desert Society Ichigo is quite literally the only alternate reality version of Ichigo in the game lol. And it is not really easy to scale him since unlike most of the side stories, canon ichigo doesn't appear Desert Society at all.

Shouldn't the movie continuity and the BBS continuity be separated?

Also, his Hellverse AP description should have the scan and a description that says that Hell is a Multiverse.

We don't exactly know from which point in time New Year Ichigo is supposed to be tho, he has Dangai Hair but also has aspects of Lost Agent Ichigo's Bankai on his design, and unlike 5th Anni he had no Event Story to further explain the form so it's hard to pinpoint at which point in time he is.
Arrancar Arc takes place post September as it is close to the Winter. Masaki's death is on June 18th and Ichigo's birthday is July 15th
I'll change it to 15 to 17 years old.

It is looking good, only thing i would change would be removing the "if not stronger than HOS True Shikai" and just letting the "should be at least on par with" part on 5th Anni form due to the reasons i mentioned.

To be fair, Desert Society Ichigo is quite literally the only alternate reality version of Ichigo in the game lol. And it is not really easy to scale him since unlike most of the side stories, canon ichigo doesn't appear on it at all.
Good catch.

Shouldn't the movie continuity and the BBS continuity be separated?

Also, his Hellverse AP description should have the scan and a description that says that Hell is a Multiverse.
Yessir.

So there's an Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, and Quincy powers, and there is an Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, and Fullbring powers.

Where is the new Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbring, AND Quincy powers - or is it Dad Ichigo?

Wouldn't that just mean he is 16 years old in both Hellverse and 2nd Anniversary since they take place during the Arrancar Arc which is a few months after Ichigo's birthday?

So there's an Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, and Quincy powers, and there is an Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, and Fullbring powers.

Where is the new Ichigo that uses his Shinigami, Hollow, Fullbring, AND Quincy powers - or is it Dad Ichigo?
No, Dad Ichigo just has that Yee yee ass haircut

Dad Ichigo with some fullbring armor would look dope.

No, Dad Ichigo just has that Yee yee ass haircut
The Shounen Dad treatment.

Could be a future 6th Anni Ichigo lol.

Tho you could argue that New Year Ichigo does also has Fullbring since "all of his latent powers" should theorically also include his Fullbring and he has aspects of Fullbring-Enchanced Bankai's design.

Also Arc i think you removed that part from his Speed stats but forgot to remove it from the AP? XD.

Also, would 5th Anni Byakuya also warrant a Profile? since a copy of him on that form was comparable to 5th Anni Ichigo. If one is done then Spirit Society Byakuya could also be added, tho i am not sure where he would scale.

Last edited:
Also Arc i think you removed that part from his Speed stats but forgot to remove it from the AP? XD.

Also, would 5th Anni Byakuya also warrant a Profile? since a copy of him on that form was comparable to 5th Anni Ichigo. If one is done then Spirit Society Byakuya could also be added, tho i am not sure where he would scale.
Oops. Lol personally I’m just gonna make the Ichigo page since he has a load of non-canon forms (and will probably continue to get more). Albeit with the Beyond Bankai characters coming out and the Beyond Res characters already existing, Bleach would have quite the extended universe roster.

Oops. Lol personally I’m just gonna make the Ichigo page since he has a load of non-canon forms (and will probably continue to get more). Albeit with the Beyond Bankai characters coming out and the Beyond Res characters already existing, Bleach would have quite the extended universe roster.
Honestly wonder how "Beyond Bankai" Yamamoto is going to be and look like. Since 5th Anni Byakuya is essentially his version of the Final Getsuga Tensho i wonder if that will be the pattern for the other ones too.

Also really curious about Ukitake, since we have never even saw his Bankai yet he is confirmed to be getting what we presume will be forms similar to 5th Anni Byakuya's lol.

The Espada look so cool with their Beyond Res, I’m very hyped to see the Beyond Bankai designs. I wonder if they’ll add the Hogyoku in like they did with the Beyond Res.

Back