• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't think they will have a Hogyoku since they will mostly like have 5th Anni Byakuya as a reference (like how all the Beyond Res Espada were based on 3rd Anni Ulq), so i imagine they will essentially be using the "Final Getsuga" versions of their Bankais.

When Ichigo gained powers from Hell, did it give him any other type of ability? I didn't watch the movie so I wouldn't know.

Can he control the dead or control the chains of Hell or something?

He can control the Chains of Hell and use them to lock someone and send them into the deepest layer of Hell.

Some interesting stuff.

Hell seems to have Type 3 Corruption

And Spiritual Beings seem to have Resistance to Poison and possible Fear stuff if what Renji said is to be believed.

For the DS Ichigo scaling, Kon summoning CCS Kisuke who fights alongside DS Ichigo could help with that since he would have scaling to the canon Ichigo that showed up in CCS.

BB Ukitake as a concept irks me since we don’t even know what his Bankai is. I’d rather they released Bankai Ukitake and later a BB Ukitake if they really want to cuz senior captains like Shunsui and Yama already have crazy Bankais so giving them even crazier stuff seems like a waste when you got people like Soifon and Kensei with rather underwhelming ones. We also need Bankai Aizen just because.

For the DS Ichigo scaling, Kon summoning CCS Kisuke who fights alongside DS Ichigo could help with that since he would have scaling to the canon Ichigo that showed up in CCS.

BB Ukitake as a concept irks me since we don’t even know what his Bankai is. I’d rather they released Bankai Ukitake and later a BB Ukitake if they really want to cuz senior captains like Shunsui and Yama already have crazy Bankais so giving them even crazier stuff seems like a waste when you got people like Soifon and Kensei with rather underwhelming ones. We also need Bankai Aizen just because.
I definitely believe Suì-Feng would get a BB considering she actually seems to be a fan favorite for the game

So, I went over the Cacao Society again. White Ichigo has pretty solid invulnerability. Since he is from a different world, the attacks of the rest of the cast couldn't harm him. There's also some Sacred Treasure, which grants wishes. Basically reality warping.

So, I went over the Cacao Society again. White Ichigo has pretty solid invulnerability. Since he is from a different world, the attacks of the rest of the cast couldn't harm him. There's also some Sacred Treasure, which grants wishes. Basically reality warping.
yet they can harm Ichigo since he gets his ass kicked I believe so that doesn't make much sense

yet they can harm Ichigo since he gets his ass kicked I believe so that doesn't make much sense
Yeah, I found that being weird as well. Perhaps it had something to do with Ichigo mentioning that he doesn't feel well and that he can't use his powers properly (because White was not apart of him anymore).
Besides I'm pretty sure Byakuya was just standing there. He claims that Ichigo would not be able to accomplish anything with such little power. I don't recall any mention of Ichigo taking damage after the fight concludes.

Yeah, I found that being weird as well. Perhaps it had something to do with Ichigo mentioning that he doesn't feel well and that he can't use his powers properly (because White was not apart of him anymore).
Besides I'm pretty sure Byakuya was just standing there. He claims that Ichigo would not be able to accomplish anything with such little power. I don't recall any mention of Ichigo taking damage after the fight concludes.
Wait wait, How was he just standing there if here was a fight? And how the heck does the fighting even work?

If Ichigo got nerfed, we can’t even scale em to canon so do the specials have any feats?
I don't know but consider what the hell is that Soul Bomb that Overlord White has. Also it's not exactly that he is nerfed its just him losing White Ichigo, he still has Old man Zangetsu either so him being unable to properly use his powers could just be because he doesn't have the extra load from White's Powers however Ichigo was still able to subjugate White and get him to come back

But we are told that the power Ichigo has been using since the Shattered Shaft was a fragment of Zangetsu’s power so if he is gone, then why would we scale Ichigo to his normal tier when he explicitly doesn’t have the power that puts him there?

But we are told that the power Ichigo has been using since the Shattered Shaft was a fragment of Zangetsu’s power so if he is gone, then why would we scale Ichigo to his normal tier when he explicitly doesn’t have the power that puts him there?
Cause Ichigo is still using that little fragment with the help of Yhwach Zangetsu while the complete package is standing right there?

Some interesting stuff.

Hell seems to have Type 3 Corruption

And Spiritual Beings seem to have Resistance to Poison and possible Fear stuff if what Renji said is to be believed.
So Hell Verse Ichigo should get Poison Resistance, Fear Manip Resistance, possible/limited Resistance to Type 3 Corruption (he did overcome the hell induced hollowfication towards the end of the movie), and Chain Manipulation.

5th Anni Ichigo should get resistance or even immunity to anything granted to Byakuya from his kido, as Byakuya admits kido (that he has) won't work on Ichigo.

So Hell Verse Ichigo should get Poison Resistance, Fear Manip Resistance, possible/limited Resistance to Type 3 Corruption (he did overcome the hell induced hollowfication towards the end of the movie), and Chain Manipulation.

5th Anni Ichigo should get resistance or even immunity to anything granted to Byakuya from his kido, as Byakuya admits kido (that he has) won't work on Ichigo.
Which is weird, how exactly is he invulnerable to Kido?

Byakuya just said that none of his Kido would affect Ichigo as he is. It can’t even be an AP thing since Byakuya was talking mad shit at the time and calling 5th Anni weak which is fair enough tbh since Ichigo needed to use all of his reiatsu to beat Byakuya.

Edit: Here it is

Byakuya just said that none of his Kido would affect Ichigo as he is. It can’t even be an AP thing since Byakuya was talking mad shit at the time and calling 5th Anni weak which is fair enough tbh since Ichigo needed to use all of his reiatsu to beat Byakuya.

Edit: Here it is
Yeah I know. Still...Damn that Byakuya was legit a monster, is that basically a Dangai Byakuya ?

Something like that I suppose. All we really get is that the new Tenshintai can manifest the person who previously used it but even stronger so I guess it would count as a Dangai training of sorts.

The form he enters is a variant on Hakuteiken called Boukei Kyogahakuteiken. So I guess this is "Boukei Kyogahakuteiken Byakuya" quite the mouthful.

"This is Byakuya's appearance when he is clothed in the power of Shukei Hakuteiken" ~BBS. So I guess it's like if he took Hakuteiken and instead of it being a single attack it was a state of being.

Would 5th Anni Ichigo get like Limited Reality Warping or sumn for distorting the surrounding environment with just his reiatsu? Maybe spatial manip or matter manip works better, Kisuke said his reiatsu was "distorting whatever it touched".

So we got
  1. Boukei Hyogahakuteiken Byakuya
  2. Boukei Hyoga Byakuya
  3. BK Byakuya
  4. BKH Byakuya
  5. 5th Anniversary Byakuya
  6. Anniversary Byakuya
  7. Dangai Byakuya
Any other names we wanna put in for a vote ovo

@Arc7Kuroi I’d say limited time-space manip since I think other characters get it for affecting the dimension they are in. Reality warping makes it seem like something it’s not even if it could apply.

"This is Byakuya's appearance when he is clothed in the power of Shukei Hakuteiken" ~BBS. So I guess it's like if he took Hakuteiken and instead of it being a single attack it was a state of being.
Yeah, and that is probably based on how Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tensho form is literally him "becoming" the Getsuga itself. Which is why i think it is accurate to pretty much call it "Senbonzakura's version of the Final Getsuga Tensho".

Also worth noting that in-game, 5th Anni Byakuya uses Ikka Senjinka as one of his attacks.

Last edited:

I would out a "possibly" next to the fear stuff since it was only Renji who said it, not the most legitimate of sources, imo,

Also, mention that the Chains BFR to Hell or whatever

Here's the rough draft so far (doesn't have anything for Desert Ichigo but he might not have anything concrete to scale off of).

What would that count as?
You might want to split up the resistances as well. Somethings are only for 5th Anniversary Ichigo, I think, for instance.

Also, some more scans would be nice as well.

That would be Necromancy, I believe

Back