• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

As of now, unless anyone (myself included lol) has any revelations on Desert Ichigo, the non-canon forms page for Ichigo is pretty much complete.

I edited it a little bit, making it look a little better (Also, I don't think that you can be "resistant to forcefields").

Wait a minute. About Overlord White, if he is completely out and separated himself wouldn't that imply he's also the true form of Ichigo's power that is not being hindered? Cause it is weird. Not to mention how he looks and the fact his powers even gained a different color now, along with him acting actually psychotic instead of just playing around in order to motivate Ichigo to get stronger or something

Shouldn't we add skills like the Barriers and their attacks doing twice as much damage with Frenzy?
That’s a good question I didn’t just because that’s more so of a game mechanic and I was just going to scale them based off the in game lore. I’m not very acclimated to all the rules here so idk how ok or not that is. But if the majority want it I’ll do it.

Does anyone find it ironic that as soon as we started talking about hell verse ichigo comes out a vid talking about him and the multiverse/words theory?

Does anyone find it ironic that as soon as we started talking about hell verse ichigo comes out a vid talking about him and the multiverse/words theory?
Lol it’s funny cuz Apple posted a scan and was like can anyone translate this and I was like sure. I went thru and found it called Hell a multiverse/worlds and I was like wild but this could just mean planets. Then I watched a video and was like hmmm they claim it’s contextualized as multiverse. So then I did some digging and found out it is in reference to Everett’s many worlds interpretations (multiverse theory). Long story short yes I find it ironic.

Hell consists of several layers/hierarchies of varying aspects/phases “multiple worlds/multiple universes/multiverse”.
Bruh Clyde deadass used my exact translation in his video, lol prolly just a coincidence I'm not that full of myself. (Check his video at 10:40)

Apparently 3-A/Low 2-C is being removed if Matthew's threats are anything to go by, can't say I didn't see it coming though.

I love how CRT's have essentially just become formalities at this point since the topic has already been circle jerked off site between staff members to where there's no resistance when the actual thread gets made, completely destroys the point of discussing something when you already have the approval of a dozen staff members before the CRT is even made.

I feel like Clyde read this thread, saw the scan and translation, and decided to make another video.

I'm curious how would this influence Naruto vs Ichigo, because both Clyde and Seth considers Hell Verse canon and scale to it.

I feel like Clyde read this thread, saw the scan and translation, and decided to make another video.

I'm curious how would this influence Naruto vs Ichigo, because both Clyde and Seth considers Hell Verse canon and scale to it.
Well having seen the whole video, it seems that they view it as a multi-planetary feat. Also he mentions that you can still argue EoS versions of Ichigo are stronger even if you think Skull Clad is 3-A/2-C (which you can) so I don't think it'll change anything.

What did he say this time?
Read his posts in any recent Bleach related thread, snarky threats clearly about how they've already written up an entire thread to remove the recent upgrade and you can bet it'll be accepted, given that most CRT's are already agreed with behind the scenes and the CRT itself is just following protocol.

While the bleach should be 2C, now it is low 2C, while Matthew is about to drop it and is preparing for the damage reduction and they will probably do this, isn't it?

Matt says stuff like "garganta is outer space" and "what gremmy imagines isn't real" it's so blatantly obvious he either A) only wants to downgrade or B) hasn't read the novels.

If I knew where to complain about the threats he's making towards me I would lol. AFAIK he can get away with it because he's staff.

I mean his point about gremmy's imagination not being real was pretty dumb ngl. I mean there is a reason why his power is listed as reality manipulation and not illusion creation in his profile.
He writes a lot of things that sound stupid like garganta being a space and having stars in it.

He's always had a clear hate for Bleach, reading any of his posts in Bleach CRT's should illustrate that quite clearly.

Regardless, if he's going to downplay Bleach, the least he could do is actually read the manga, and maybe the novels now that he's trying to be an expert on those.

He's always had a clear hate for Bleach, reading any of his posts in Bleach CRT's should illustrate that quite clearly.

Regardless, if he's going to downplay Bleach, the least he could do is actually read the manga, and maybe the novels now that he's trying to be an expert on those.
I think on an old thread he admitted or got called out cus he does not know bleach and only basic stuff (like shinigami hollow and that they are spirits etc.)

I think on an old thread he admitted or got called out cus he does not know bleach and only basic stuff (like shinigami hollow and that they are spirits etc.)
A very important and big crt about Bleach is why there is someone who doesn't know Bleach and clearly hates

Back