• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

First problem, that’s not how his name is written in Japanese, it’s written like

痣城 双也, Azashiro Sōya

Do you think Grimmjow can reach Soul King Yhwach levels and be Ichigo’s equal in the Howl From The Jaws of Hell Arc and be his Vegeta? I believe so. Does it make sense in the story? Yes.

Oetsu's blade has to have some kind of instant death manipulation or regeneration negation. There is absolutely no way he can one-shot Gerard and Pernida, who literally have extremely powerful regeneration capabilities. Lille Barro confirmed that they didn't get a chance to use the powers they already had before the auwshalen power-up.

I strongly believe that he never killed them, but just incapacitated them. When Yhwach did the auswählen, he only took one person's life and then took the vollstandig for the other iirc. Gerard and Pernida should not have died in that situation, it just doesn't make sense, unless we just dismiss it as "Kubo things".

I just realized that Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, etc will not come back in the Hell arc.

They are cleansed with a zanpakutou upon death. Their original human souls go to Soul Society. Szayelaporro was send to Hell because he was a murder when he was human. He was a mad scientist.

Unless of course Kubo retcons the Arrancars afterlife from the Hollows since they are no longer Hollows but a Hybrid of Shinigami and Hollow.

I just realized that Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, etc will not come back in the Hell arc.

They are cleansed with a zanpakutou upon death. Their original human souls go to Soul Society. Szayelaporro was send to Hell because he was a murder when he was human. He was a mad scientist.

Unless of course Kubo retcons the Arrancars afterlife from the Hollows since they are no longer Hollows but a Hybrid of Shinigami and Hollow.
I mean do we know how those Espada were as humans? They could’ve been evil people.

I mean do we know how those Espada were as humans? They could’ve been evil people.

I don't think it matters since they a shit ton of souls with the one main soul dominating. So I guess it's just based on how evil that specific soul is. Szayel was in hell and he's the dominating soul out of the rest, doesn't mean the all of the souls are evil.

But Ulquiorra was born in Hueco Mundo? And Barragan who is as old as Ikkimikidomoe was also an ancient hollow. Unless Barragan is somehow now Cain from the bible in a future retcon.

Barragan and Ulquiorra didn't even get cleansed. Barragan died to himself, and Ulquiorra turned to dust. I don't know how that works in the soul cycle tbh

I don't think it matters since they a shit ton of souls with the one main soul dominating. So I guess it's just based on how evil that specific soul is. Szayel was in hell and he's the dominating soul out of the rest, doesn't mean the all of the souls are evil.
Rukia said the sins done as a human are the ones that count. Szayelaporro was the human and the dominant Menos personality that later became an Arrancar. The other souls inside of them for all we know lose their consciousness after the main one absorbes them.

Naw because Szayel went to Hell.
Yeah mb, I misread the discussion. I think the dominating soul matters more if they were evil as humans or not.
Rukia said the sins done as a human are the ones that count. Szayelaporro was the human and the dominant Menos personality that later became an Arrancar. The other souls inside of them for all we know lose their consciousness after the main one absorbes them.
Yeah, sorry I'm like so tired since I just came back from work. This is what I was thinking. The dominant one's actions matters the most out of the rest.

Do you think Grimmjow can reach Soul King Yhwach levels and be Ichigo’s equal in the Howl From The Jaws of Hell Arc and be his Vegeta? I believe so. Does it make sense in the story? Yes.
There's no direct statement barring him from reaching that level so yh ig anything is possible

Barragan and Ulquiorra didn't even get cleansed. Barragan died to himself, and Ulquiorra turned to dust. I don't know how that works in the soul cycle tbh
Right. I guess Ulquiorra ashes became one with the sands of Hueco Mundo and some small hollow ate his power and will become a new ally (reincarnation of Ulquiorra) or new enemy in the future? As for Barragan he aged his own soul body away into nothingness?

You know i dont really care about Uni Bleach but i remember back in the day Bleach was always said to be the fastest Verse compared to Naruto,OP,Fairy Tail.but that isnt being said anymore Feels Bad 😭. I would rather have Mftl+ Bleach than Uni Bleach 🤷‍♂️
they also made rules banning some topics that would increase their speed

Right. I guess Ulquiorra ashes became one with the sands of Hueco Mundo and some small hollow ate his power and will become a new ally (reincarnation of Ulquiorra) or new enemy in the future? As for Barragan he aged his own soul body away into nothingness?
Maybe Ulquiorra gets reincarnated into some new hollow, but Barragan literally just aged into nothingness. I think him losing like that was pretty dumb, he should be immune to his own power.

I hope Harribel gets a massive buff, she was completely wasted in TYBW. She needs to get some hax and massive stat boosts in her Segunda Etapa form. Top 3 girls in the series, but so much got wasted.

Grimmjow ain’t fodder, his base is comparable to base Ginjo, and he is strong enough that out of the entire battle group alliance, Kenpachi acknowledged him more than the others.
Grimmjow told kenpachi he's stronger than nnoritora. Kenpachi seems to agree after he saw him enter resurrection. He wanted to fight him over halibel and nel. So he's at least relative to her if not stronger. The narrator says he's still not as strong as barrgan or aizen and he needed help to beat Ikimonkidomi(incomplete form) who's stated to have spirit energy around barrgan level if not surpassed him.

I have all 3 CFYOW volumes raw.

Does it says the same?
"And who said you could argue back, huh?"

Shino grabbed him in a tighter grip.

"But think about it, if it wasn't for Urahara-san, the Soul Society would have been destroyed!"

Hiyori, who was extremely frustrated, yelled out,

"The world itself would have been destroyed in three days if it weren't for baldy Kisuke's support!"

Back