• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Y’all talking about the form of Zangetsu that Ichigo used to kill Yhwach? Kubo explains that in his Klub Outside, but Anonymous is right it isn’t a Shikai. Ichigo can have Zangetsu take whatever shape he wants now. He’s achieved a state similar to TYBW Aizen of becoming one with his Zanpakuto.

Not quite, he can choose to split them in two again, and one of those swords is an scabbard, but the Shikai looking sword is supposed to be his true Bankai.

Not quite, he can choose to split them in two again, and one of those swords is an scabbard, but the Shikai looking sword is supposed to be his true Bankai.
No that’s just his true Zanpakuto. Kubo confirmed such. Ichigo has no Shikai or Bankai state anymore unless he so chooses to revert his blade.

Does the time stop phenomena ever occur again?

I could see it as a feat for Zangetsu, doesn't he shadow Ichigo into his inner world, fight white then return to face kenpachi?

I think it’s fine to give it to Zangetsu and possibly to Yhwach, under the pretense that A) it’s combat applicability appears to be hyper limited as it was used once and B) it’s not in character for that ability to be abused as it was only used once.

I think it’s fine to give it to Zangetsu and possibly to Yhwach, under the pretense that A) it’s combat applicability appears to be hyper limited as it was used once and B) it’s not in character for that ability to be abused as it was only used once.
I mean, that does sound reasonable.

Ichigo should probably also get it, considering... well, the entirety of the Google doc.

Random Thought: Gins death is honestly the best part of his character, and the amount of people who think Gin was a “good guy” is astounding. Completely misses the point.

Thinking he’s “Bleach’s Itachi” is kinda stupid.

I mean, that does sound reasonable.

Ichigo should probably also get it, considering... well, the entirety of the Google doc.
Or maybe include in the description of his ability to use the Quincy shadows (time appears to stop) if we already have the Quincy shadows listed on their profiles.

No that’s just his true Zanpakuto. Kubo confirmed such. Ichigo has no Shikai or Bankai state anymore unless he so chooses to revert his blade.

He does have those, is only unknown, just seems like he stayed in Bankai, or just added the Quincy to the Shikai without making that a separate sword.

tumblr_nqg56haVxR1sxfvy5o1_500.gif

Keep going. This is enjoyable to read.

Back