• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I’m glad to see that everyone here, excluding Nightmare, understands the Ginjo scaling. Y’all are restoring my faith in Bleach fans after Nightmare started ruining it.
cat-kitty.gif

Yes but my point is even deflection shouldn't be possible by a weak guy like Tokinada. Like Strongest GT killed off yhwach strongest character who scales massively above everyone.
Nothing suggests that SK yhwach is "massively above" CFYOW bankai ginjo as the two never interacted. Also Tokinada was only able to do this by using a hax ability similar to gerard's miracle and also due to absorbing massive amounts of aura's energy via an enhanced version of yumichika's shikai

Yes but my point is even deflection shouldn't be possible by a weak guy like Tokinada. Like Strongest GT killed off yhwach strongest character who scales massively above everyone.
A truck (GT) can collide with a car (Tokinada attack), but the car will be completely destroyed on impact, while the truck can be thrown off the track by the impact of the force created by something as weak as a car travelling at a speed equal to or less than that of the truck.

I’m gonna spell out how Toki can redirect the GT without scaling to it at all.

Let’s say I throw a punch straight at Deceived, all the momentum of that punch is heading straight forwards parallel to the motion of the punch. However, if Deceived knocks my punch off course by smacking the side of my arm/fist to the left or right of him (ie perpendicular to the motion of my punch), then he can redirect my punch without having to face the momentum of my punch at all.

Now apply Toki’s redirection/reflection/deflection similarly, and you’ll see he doesn’t need to be anywhere near the GT’s power.

Cope nothing else to say. 😂
make the thread, watch it get rejected, and come back crying that vsbw is unfair to mask your inability to debate

I’m gonna spell out how Toki can redirect the GT without scaling to it at all.

Let’s say I throw a punch straight at Deceived, all the momentum of that punch is heading straight forwards parallel to the motion of the punch. However, if Deceived knocks my punch off course by smacking the side of my arm/fist to the left or right of him (ie perpendicular to the motion of my punch), then he can redirect my punch without having to face the momentum of my punch at all.

Now apply Toki’s redirection/reflection/deflection similarly, and you’ll see he doesn’t need to be anywhere near the GT’s power.

make the thread, watch it get rejected, and come back crying that vsbw is unfair to mask your inability to debate
Appeal to popularity 😴.

I got Bleach to universal despite being despised by staff for the longest time and convinced some staff that once disliked me that uni Bleach is legit and some of them find it valid still. I got shit done despite having to argue uphill, quit making excuses, vsbw ain’t the idiot here, you are.
What does that have anything to do here. Lol also did I talked about staffs☠️why are you making things up. Also just so someone doesn't agree with you they are idiots great 👌.

What does that have anything to do here. Lol also did I talked about staffs☠️why are you making things up. Also just so someone doesn't agree with you they are idiots great 👌.
Nothing I just said was false. You’re the dude who’s complaining that he can’t get anything passed here because of popular bias. I’m telling you that’s not true and it’s simply a skill issue. The biggest dumbass here is you. If your scaling is so superior go get it implemented, if not take your L and go elsewhere.

Nothing I just said was false. You’re the dude who’s complaining that he can’t get anything passed here because of popular bias. I’m telling you that’s not true and it’s simply a skill issue. The biggest dumbass here is you. If your scaling is so superior go get it implemented, if not take your L and go elsewhere.
Irony about popular bias. Yeah sure 😴 i will talk to you when anime drops.

Perphaps, you didn't understand my example?

Didn't Tokinada's attack slightly alter the Getsuga Tensho trajectory without scaling to it? Yes? Then we are in the same page.

A car doesn't scale to a truck.
Ok I thought you were saying Tokinada’s attack shouldn’t have been able to redirect it, 🤝 good man

If I have free time i will drop a full explanation why Ginjo GT is nowhere near strongest GT of Ichigo.

If you people have free time or not but i am currently busy in IRL.

Until then cope.

If I have free time i will drop a full explanation why Ginjo GT is nowhere near strongest GT of Ichigo.

If you people have free time or not but i am currently busy in IRL.

Until then cope.
The Narrator drops a literal DBZ-type scaling statement in regards to two characters in the PRESENT: "A's attack rivals B's most powerful attack"

Random ass goons: "No"

No one said that. It's nowhere written it was tybw GT also I was giving interpretation based on the feat.
You kinda did. It says Ichigo's strongest GT, and you said it can be interpreted as Ginjo vs Ichigo's fight GT. Why would it be Ginjo vs Ichigo's fight GT when it flat out states his strongest GT which was used against SK Yhwach. This kinda implies that you believe Fullbring GT > TB Ichigo's GT.

Fr, most people would kill to have such a direct statement made about their favourite character considering how vague/indirect bleach's inverse scaling can get post-timeskip lmao
Ikr Bleach never gives statements that direct. Although to be fair I was in the disbelief camp for the longest time as well until I checked my biases and re-evaluated the evidence.

Ginjo ant ichigo level emotion amped or not guy only has fraction of ichigo's power no amount of training could ever get him ichigo's level. Narrator's do exaggerate sometimes. So im not sold on this idea. I still think he's soul king level as tokinada stated his power was high enough to become soul king.

Back