• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Ichibei was not alive or dead. The concept of live and death didn’t exist yet. Ichibei was there before the being that one day would be tittle the Soul King arrived in the Chaotic World.

Well yeah the concept of dead or alive wasn't a thing, but I'm saying Ichibei wasn't there when the SK was split and sealed, he just saw the aftermath.

Isn’t Ichibei narrating the events that led and the procedure that made the SK a corpse?

He was, but he's only narrating what he's heard. He even said that he never actually witnessed the events firsthand, so he wasn't even there. Only the Nobles were there and the Tsunayashiro family were in charge of the history so that's why I think even Ichibei might not know the truth of the soul cycle.

When he was narrating he was using language such as " it is said" implying that he's only heard about it, not actually witnessed the events.

He was, but he's only narrating what he's heard. He even said that he never actually witnessed the events firsthand, so he wasn't even there. Only the Nobles were there and the Tsunayashiro family were in charge of the history so that's why I think even Ichibei might not know the truth of the soul cycle.

When he was narrating he was using language such as " it is said" implying that he's only heard about it, not actually witnessed the events.
Didn’t he said he came into existence alongside the noble families?

Didn’t he said he came into existence alongside the noble families?

Like after the Reio split the worlds? No, they were there before and they were powerful, but they weren't on the SK's level. He wasn't there when the SK was sealed, but he saw what happened to the worlds after the split.

Like after the Reio split the worlds? No, they were there before and they were powerful, but they weren't on the SK's level. He wasn't there when the SK was sealed, but he saw what happened to the worlds after the split.
You mean he was there but he didn’t participate or wasn’t present at the scene? Odd. Given that Ichibei follows their ideology and rules and protects them even if he has to kill the good guys to keep the balance.

You mean he was there but he didn’t participate or wasn’t present at the scene? Odd. Given that Ichibei follows their ideology and rules and protects them even if he has to kill the good guys to keep the balance.

Yeah, he wasn't present at the scene. He was just told what happened.

I was not joking when I asked for a job at CBR, I can do better then then.

Reddit cancelled me. lol But not fast enough!

Last edited:
**** it lets destroy CBR! Help is needed if you're willing in anyway possible. Comment, share, etc. You can message me to provide ideas and you will be credit.

Last edited:
Isn't Bambietta's profile horribly outdated ? I mean excluding speed that I assume will be covered in the speed revision she doesn't have a Cfyow key and since it would presumably be high 6-A her tybw key should be high 6-A as well

Back