• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Imagine asking how mayuri does things when he shagged nemu and brought her back to life. (What's weird is.....isn't nemu her daughter??????..........)

Or it’s just referencing a prime Baraggan. We know characters can grow weaker with complacency (Yoruichi), Baraggan was quite complacent in his old age. The Baraggan Iko knee was during the early days (thousands of years before the start of the story), nothing says young/prime Baraggan is the same strength as old/Espada Baraggan.

Narita ain’t bad with the powerscaling y’all just need copium
I think Barragan got weaker since he fought Ikomikidomoe, since he really didnt do much and stopped consuming hollows to rule Hueco Mundo.

In no order, Yammy, Grimmjow, Nel, Nnoitra, Szayelaporro and Barragan are my favourites. Nel, Grimm and Szayel are a tier above the other three.
Actually luppi says haibel and nel are 2× stronger than him and luppi in cfyow is the same tier as grimmjow
Or it’s just referencing a prime Baraggan. We know characters can grow weaker with complacency (Yoruichi), Baraggan was quite complacent in his old age. The Baraggan Iko knee was during the early days (thousands of years before the start of the story), nothing says young/prime Baraggan is the same strength as old/Espada Baraggan.

Narita ain’t bad with the powerscaling y’all just need copium
Why would we assume he's weaker if anything he should be stronger considering he got power from aizen

Ya'll are just looking for reasons not to bring Iko and Barragan scaling to anything earlier than TYBW.

Has it ever been brought up on how Ichigo might have Fate Manipulation?
In the last battle with Yhwach, he says that Ichigo was constantly changing his Fate and that any fate he carves out will be destroyed by Yhwach.
And Yhwach does says that he wants to see what kind of Future/fate Ichigo creates.
I might be way wrong but just curious.

It’s a neat hypothesis but far, far, faaaaaaar too vague to say anything concrete on it
Something to add too, i know its far too vague and little but something else than yhwach says is interesting:
The Almighty is not the power to see the Future it is to change it.
„Do not be alarmed it is no different than the powers you possess,Just as you are unable to Influence no more than the one instant that exists before your eyes“.
•All i can do is is influence and change the entirety of Fate that i SEE in MINE.
Then he says what i said previously.

Has it ever been brought up on how Ichigo might have Fate Manipulation?
In the last battle with Yhwach, he says that Ichigo was constantly changing his Fate and that any fate he carves out will be destroyed by Yhwach.
And Yhwach does says that he wants to see what kind of Future/fate Ichigo creates.
I might be way wrong but just curious.
I have a theory and it is similar to ikki kurogane if you know him.

Technically Transcended characters in chiverly knights can change fate of others.

Do you know that anyone, even you yourself, can influence what you see before your eyes. Yhwach is describing how people live and make decisions solely in the present.

It’s a neat hypothesis but far, far, faaaaaaar too vague to say anything concrete on it
Its pretty much Ichigo fate was too strong that the path leaded to his victory. More of we can add Supernatural Luck to his profile if I am correct. As for fate manipulation i think he can leap between countless possibilities but other characters can't do that

Do you know that anyone, even you yourself, can influence what you see before your eyes. Yhwach is describing how people live and make decisions solely in the present.
Still Yhwach got clapped. Even if Jugram Showed Yhwach death as a dream that doesn't Explain why Ichigo killed Yhwach with true Zangestu.

Also Yhwach saw a different future not the path where his powers were removed by silver arrow.

His fate was set to die in hands of True Zangestu.

Its pretty much Ichigo fate was too strong that the path leaded to his victory. More of we can add Supernatural Luck to his profile if I am correct. As for fate manipulation i think he can leap between countless possibilities but other characters can't do that
There is also the time Ichigo and renji attacked Yhwach and he said that he wanted to destroy Zangetsu again but it seems Ichigo has „Rather Annoying Persistent Good Fortune“

Yhwach lost because of Uryu nulling his Almighty hax, not because Zangetsu has inherent fate manip…
But the thing is his fate was already set to die on Zangestu hands. That possibility should have been possible because of Ichigo. The path where Yhwach looses his almighty.

There is also the time Ichigo and renji attacked Yhwach and he said that he wanted to destroy Zangetsu again but it seems Ichigo has „Rather Annoying Persistent Good Fortune“
Yeah but my point is Ichigo can leap between countless possibilities but he wouldn't know which possibilities he is walking. From the whole series i would say he is blessed with Supernatural Luck (i have seen this in many characters profile). Also Ichigo walks on a path where it will lead to his desired destination.

Yeah and none of that is because Zangetsu has inherent fate manip. Giving Ichigo fate manip for this is like giving Naruto fate manip for “breaking the cycle of hate”, it’s grasping at straws. It’s cool headcanon, but it’s just that, headcanon.

Yeah but my point is Ichigo can leap between countless possibilities but he wouldn't know which possibilities he is walking. From the whole series i would say he is blessed with Supernatural Luck (i have seen this in many characters profile). Also Ichigo walks on a path where it will lead to his desired destination.
I think Ichigo having Supernatural Luck can be argued for.
Just of the comments from Yhwach and earlier stuff in the series.

Yeah and none of that is because Zangetsu has inherent fate manip. Giving Ichigo fate manip for this is like giving Naruto fate manip for “breaking the cycle of hate”, it’s grasping at straws. It’s cool headcanon, but it’s just that, headcanon.
Scan for Naruto future was seen and the fate was already set 🌚

My point is Yhwach saw a different possibility where he died in Zangestu hands. But outcome didn't changes his fate was curved that he should die by Zangestu hands.

That's metaphorically speaking and naruto didn't actually break the cycle of hatred. It's still going in boruto.The great toad sage actually foresaw naruto coming in the future.

With ichigos case it's explained by someone who can actually see the future that ichigo does indeed change the future in his favor

I just realized why doesnt Mayuri have dimensional travel changed to Shadow- he replicated the Quincy shadow ability and has his own shadow dimension.
And can Bfr people into his dimension using the black orbs he has(previously big rods)

Back