• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You hate women?
bleach-anime.gif

Yammy is dog water.

I enjoy Nnoitra’s fruitless struggle towards inevitable failure. I think his loss was well written and deserved. Plus he’s got an enjoyable presence on paper when reading.

In no order, Yammy, Grimmjow, Nel, Nnoitra, Szayelaporro and Barragan are my favourites. Nel, Grimm and Szayel are a tier above the other three.

my favorites for simplified reasons

1. Halibel - Looks and Cascada is the best move

2. Ulquiorra - "Are you pleased you're able to keep up with such low level abilities?" And when ichigo tried to move past him to get to inoue and he shot out a cero

3. Nnoitra - Prey! Santa teresaaaaa!

4. Nel - Declare! Gamuza!

5. Grimmjow - Beat the dog shi out of ichigo bare handed and the epic roar after his release

She would wash him bad match up. She's faster, has long range attacks, and should be able to cut him just as easily as nel did. And she isn't as kind as nel he would be dead if he challenged her

i think nnoitra just ignored/didn't believe the fact hallibel was higher than him, the reason he was always so pissy towards nel is because she was pretty condescending towards him which probably built a special kind of hatred for her

anyways espada ranking

1.nnoitra
2.zommari
3.baraggan
4.szayel
5.aaroniero
6.starrk
7.grimmjow
8.yammy
9.ulquiorra
10.hallibel

I like all the espada very much so being near the bottom doesn't mean I have any real problems with them

here's my list
1. Ulquiorra
2.Nel
3.grimmjow
4. halibel
5.barragan
6. Starrk
7.Szayel
8.nnoitora
9. zommari
10. aaroniero

0 character development yammy doesn't deserve to be on the list

Sure.

Top 10 based off of Strength (AP and Not including former Espada like Nel).

1. Nnoitra

2. Yammy

3. Ulquiorra

4. Barragan

5. Starkk

6. Harribel

7. Grimmjow

8. Szyael

9. Arannario (Or how ever you spell his name)

10. Zommari

Back