• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Stark and zommari are most likely close ish.
By feats i would give it to stark.
Yea its not an indicator of superior speed but it is a good additional feat. Zommari claims about being fastest and brags about making clones with his speed but then soi fon does them casually and much more.
Both clones are different. Also isn't databook also states he is fastest Sonido user. I don't remember actually.
And since they put her against barragan who auto reacts to her due to the time stuff I think the idea kubo was going for was having someone seemingly be fastesr than her but reality is they just countered her via hax.
Kubo put her against Barragan because of Nuke. No other captains except Yama has any AOE attacks.
I don't even think byakuya believes he is faster than soi fon but I'm sure he thinks he can keep up with her. But you gotta look at what narrative sounds better
Narratively no one is shown to have better speed scaling.
Both has their up and down.
Being put against the fastest Espada or being put against a guy speed alone wouldn't work on when the captain is question is known for being mostly about speed
Anyway Shunsui > both Byakuya and Soi fan 🌝.

Zamari cloning and Byakuya cloning quality> soifon. Soifon had more clones but it mass and other things differently from Byakuya cloning technique.

Soifon best waifu. You. Dead. Inside. If. You. Don’t. Agree. 🦍🦍🦍
this-means-war.jpg

Yoruichi is number 0, Nel Number 1, Harribel number 2, Aura number 3, Unohana number 4, Senjumaru 5, Soi Fon number 6, Bambietta number 7, Orihime number 8, Kukaku number 9

And nobody even mentioned Nemu. I am ******* disappointed. You guys are the worst Bleach fans I have seen. smhsmhsmh

And nobody even mentioned Nemu. I am ******* disappointed. You guys are the worst Bleach fans I have seen. smhsmhsmh
Yoruichi is number 0, Nel Number 1, Harribel number 2, Aura number 3, Unohana number 4, Senjumaru 5, Nemu number 6, Bambietta number 7, Orihime number 8, Senjumaru number 9

Updated List

Can't believe I forgot about Nemu somehow, I just can't choose when it comes to Bleach

Depends with beautiful woman hard to say who is better than who those you listed are all top notch but so is everyone listed so far. My opinion on waifus tend to be a mood thing

M - Soifon, F - Unohana, K - Rukia
M - Cirruci, F - Loly, K - Menoly
M - Lisa, F - Mashiro, K - Hiyori
M - Candice, F - Meninas, K - Bambietta
M - Aura, F - Riruka, K - Orihime
Bonus: Keep Giselle around, her powers are useful… 🌝

What does hado 99 do. In jump force all he used it was to jump off of and cut someone and in the manga is just moved around some land as he went to cut at yhwach. Is it just pretty?

Goryutenmetsu summons 5 dragons that disturb and absorb energy from their surroundings and what they come into contact with.

What does hado 99 do. In jump force all he used it was to jump off of and cut someone and in the manga is just moved around some land as he went to cut at yhwach. Is it just pretty?
dragons are summoned and they start absorbing the energy of the environment and anything they touch, that way they become way more powerful and then strike at the enemy

Back