• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Where that was stated?
Cfyow 2
"Entirely ignoring his shouting, Ururu named the flow of spiritual pressure that her own eyes captured. "It's Mr. Kisuke's dragon." "Hado ninety-nine, Goryu Tenmetsu." At Urahara's words, the skies parted. Five pillars of light in the form of dragons and composed of reishi had appeared. It was a type of Hado that usually created dragons from a ley line in the ground and broke apart the surrounding earth as it attempted to swallow up its target. The Hado carried a tremendous power that was fitting for the meaning of its chant: five dragon destruction. Urahara had adapted it and hacked into the spiritual pressure of the souls flowing through the atmosphere that Aura had been subjugating, using that in place of a ley line to accomplish the Hado. "This is more than I expected." The composure disappeared from Aura's face, and in its place,"

Ley lines are the planets energy.

Yea boo with hax askin and lille don't have a high ap but hax asf. Gerard only one that is massive in his ap but I think lille would beat all of them hax wise. Trumpete erase ez
I would say Lille had some AP. But because of his abilities hard to argue. But Askin is definitely just hax. Somewhat had great Durability

tz8axek5ntd81.jpg
3vvflil5ntd81.jpg

Back