• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

what's the difference between a fun and games thread and a vs battle thread?
F&G is not added to profiles and is more for joking "xyz wins cus of his beard", or they can be use for another scenarios allowed on normal vs fights like 2V2 or 2V1

VS battle are taken more seriously and only using the profiles on the wiki, this fights are added on the profiles if they are not a stomp or spite, only 1V1 unless one of them has another character as equipment,

The villain in Hell arc could be Akuma (Satan equivalent in Buddhism) and what if the captains are not in Hell, but Akuma gains their powers from their burned Reishi bodies sent to hell? That would explained Ukitake’s big sword.

That face are simmilar to Zaraki when he goes bankai...

Bleach still has more content to show to the audience, but I don't know if Kubo is up to it. I would really like that if the anime does good he continues to expand Hell arc.
And even if he doesn't want to draw it himself, he could just give the anime the plot points and let them handle it , like he let Narita do the novels .

I just want more out of Bleach verse.

Kubo remaking TYBW for the anime?

98am881t85d81.jpg
mhaa381t85d81.jpg

I only wish one thing. Is that they don't copy the manga panel by panel. Fairy tail and nnt did it for its later seasons which is why you got power point presentations for both series. Fights in the manga are only good in the manga. It will only be good in anime if you add shit to it. Example escanor vs estarossa was dope in manga but horseshit in anime because they copied it panel by panel and had a power point presentation.

I don't care what they do as long as I'm not getting still frames. I get its easier to animate but its really terrible. Those two series I mentioned started good till they copied panel by panel in anime stop doing this plz! My only wish for this arc is you actually animate. You can talk about doing some things differently but thats not nearly as important as no still frames lol

I only wish one thing. Is that they don't copy the manga panel by panel. Fairy tail and nnt did it for its later seasons which is why you got power point presentations for both series. Fights in the manga are only good in the manga. It will only be good in anime if you add shit to it. Example escanor vs estarossa was dope in manga but horseshit in anime because they copied it panel by panel and had a power point presentation.

I don't care what they do as long as I'm not getting still frames. I get its easier to animate but its really terrible. Those two series I mentioned started good till they copied panel by panel in anime stop doing this plz! My only wish for this arc is you actually animate. You can talk about doing some things differently but thats not nearly as important as no still frames lol
link to that fight?

It generally helps to be skeptical of any upcoming media nowadays.

Like if i'm excited for something (in this case, the upcoming Bleach anime) I just contain it to myself and don't voice any opinions about it. I think hyping things up makes it likely for you to be disappointed. Anthem and Cyberpunk taught me this.

cuz idk about you guys but nowadays new media (Movies, Anime, Video game etc.) tends to be disappointing more often than not.

Last edited:

I get what you mean, but with the amount of money they probably put in to that, and how the negative attention the others received by doing the panel sht, I highly doubt they will. They kinda need Bleach to pop off and potentially use them as a long running series again with so many of SJ's big series coming to an end soon such as MHA and OP (5 years, which is definitely a fat cap).

I thought that was more of an infection/visual flair of Hollow reiatsu infecting her Quincy self.
Isn’t it implied that White passed down into Ichigo from Masaki? Same White who fought Isshin? I now get why the series was first called White but Kubo thought it was generic and changed to Black but that too was generic and ended with Bleach. I see Ichigo as a reincarnation of White. White is his killer instinct? The Blade is Me. 🤔

Last edited:

Yeah i know what you mean nanatsu was dipping quality every season and then fairy tail was dope til they changed to that art style after the tournament it was pretty iffy then the alvarez arc which looked bad imo. If u go with the bleach pv its possible but i like to think there saving the budget for the actual anime but thats me coping.

Isn’t it implied that White passed down into Ichigo from Masaki? Same White who fought Isshin? I now get why the series was first called White but Kubo thought it was generic and changed to Black but that too was generic and ended with Bleach. I see Ichigo as a reincarnation of White. White is his killer instinct? The Blade is Me. 🤔
Well yeah but it’s not like White “possessed” Masaki, Masaki was still Masaki, it more so infected her.

Well yeah but it’s not like White “possessed” Masaki, Masaki was still Masaki, it more so infected her.
Wasn’t she going to die and go through Hollowfication if it wasn’t for Urahara? She was a Quincy which means her soul would have been destroyed. But if she was a shinigami the hollow would had taken control of her body like the vizards?

Are you saying Kenzei, Lisa, Hiyori attacked the others Vizords or was it he hollow that took over their bodies?
Neither. I’m saying Hollow reiatsu infected their bodies like a virus, caused them to mutate, and made them go berserk. Sure maybe they were possessed by the Hollows, but nothing really proves that verbatim, it’s just a hypothesis.

Back