• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Real question though, does Dangai Ichigo scale above Hikone? And also shouldn’t FB bankai Ichigo scale to Hikone based on the fact that Ginjo would’ve put up a decent fight against him and Ichigo easily beat Ginjo?

after reading my second question I realize my first one is dumb since Dangai Ichigo scales above FB bankai Ichigo lol

Real question though, does Dangai Ichigo scale above Hikone? And also shouldn’t FB bankai Ichigo scale to Hikone based on the fact that Ginjo would’ve put up a decent fight against him and Ichigo easily beat Ginjo?

after reading my second question I realize my first one is dumb since Dangai Ichigo scales above FB bankai Ichigo lol
How come 3 months of training Shinigami + Hollow power be stronger than Shinigami (all captains reaitsu from 100-1000 year training) + Hollow powers + Fullbring powers?

Dangai Ichigo scales far above God Aizen who scales far above Shikai Yama who scales far above Tokinada. Hikone scales above Tokinada and even further higher with his limiter released Res. So, I'd go with Dangai Ichigo simply because he has a better scaling chain.

CFYOW Bankai Ginjo is only stated to be possibly able to put up a decent fight against Hikone. Far too vague to give him concrete scaling. Furthermore, CFYOW Ginjo is likely stronger than his LAA self, but even if he was relative to his LAA self it wouldn't be enough to scale FB Bankai Ichigo to Hikone.

How come 3 months of training Shinigami + Hollow power be stronger than Shinigami (all captains reaitsu from 100-1000 year training) + Hollow powers + Fullbring powers?
I think you misunderstand post-Dangai Ichigo. It is not solely 3 months of training, it is 3 months of training + accepting his inner self. With Bleach that's immensely significant (as seen with Blade Is Me). Furthermore, upon accepting Zangetsu, Zangetsu released the limiters he's been placing on Ichigo.

So post-Dangai is 3 months training + merging with his Zanpakuto (fused to his arm) + Zangetsu no longer limiting his power. To say it's just 3 months training is facetious.

Oh oh, how comes 17 months of Renji training be stronger than Shinigami (all captains Reaitsu from 100-1000 year training) + all the Visord who are also 100+ years old + hollow powers with them at the time of Karakura fight? Because Aizen literally was above them and you think Renji became stronger than him.
absurd

I think you misunderstand post-Dangai Ichigo. It is not solely 3 months of training, it is 3 months of training + accepting his inner self. With Bleach that's immensely significant (as seen with Blade Is Me). Furthermore, upon accepting Zangetsu, Zangetsu released the limiters he's been placing on Ichigo.

So post-Dangai is 3 months training + merging with his Zanpakuto (fused to his arm) + Zangetsu no longer limiting his power. To say it's just 3 months training is facetious.
yeah at the ending of his training with Zangetsu he didn't have that chain on his hand, he got it after accepting his blade meaning Dangai Ichigo isn't just 3 months of normal training, he gained something special at the end, other things you mentioned are right as well

Oh oh, how comes 17 months of Renji training be stronger than Shinigami (all captains Reaitsu from 100-1000 year training) + all the Visord who are also 100+ years old + hollow powers with them at the time of Karakura fight? Because Aizen literally was above them and you think Renji became stronger than him.
absurd
Cuz Renji has the power of monke. How else? Why do you think Yammy is the strongest Espada? Cuz his best form is a monke. It’s all consistent.

People forget that the zanpakuto itself was slowly fusing with Ichigo in the Dangai form, and with the final gestuga tensho it was a single being and Zangestu actually had the aspect of Ichigo with Horn of Salvation, clearly indicating a massive superiority to standard shinigami (also Aizen was making the same evolution) which is not solely based on training but to becoming a single being with the zanpakuto breaking inner limits.

So Dangai Ichigo and Mugetsu >> True Bankai Horn of Salvation because he hasn’t fused with his blade on his arm and has not accept his Quincy side yet. He tells Yhwach to f up every time he tells Ichigo he is part Quincy and doesn’t use a single Quincy technique. Got it.

So Dangai Ichigo and Mugetsu >> True Bankai Horn of Salvation because he hasn’t fused with his blade on his arm and has not accept his Quincy side yet. He tells Yhwach to f up every time he tells Ichigo he is part Quincy and doesn’t use a single Quincy technique. Got it.
thats quite the reach right there

the point of his true shikai/bankai is that he has accepted all he is and his powers, at this point there is no internal conflict with the hollow nor quincy

Except that already True Shikai accepted completely the blade… both Zangestu are the same thing for Ichigo, I thought you read Bleach.

It’s pretty much useless going to the extreme of the argumen to discredit blatant author intent inside the manga by saying Mugestu >>> everything, what everyone is saying here is that it is an obvious factor to take into account. it’s like the 5th time you say Dangai is just Ichigo training for 3 months lol

Except that already True Shikai accepted completely the blade… both Zangestu are the same thing for Ichigo, I thought you read Bleach.

It’s pretty much useless going to the extreme of the argumen to discredit blatant author intent inside the manga by saying Mugestu >>> everything, what everyone is saying here is that it is an obvious factor to take into account. it’s like the 5th time you say Dangai is just Ichigo training for 3 months lol
Ichigo trained for three months. Don’t downplay.

without going that far, that shit surpass nardo's regen by a lot. And carry some quincies/hollow soul hax(but of course seth is going to ignore that given that he already ignore reiatsu and zanpakuto soul hax.)
Wait, he is ignoring soul hax? I get the reiatsu thing but even the Zan BFR and stuff?

Honestly if we don't go by uni bleach, rc or soul hax i can see naruto taking it with his versality and more elaborate skill shenanigans.

(but of course seth is going to ignore that given that he already ignore reiatsu and zanpakuto soul hax.)
wait when?

Wait, he is ignoring soul hax? I get the reiatsu thing but even the Zan BFR and stuff?
well of course. If he didn't , Ichigo litterally one shot with basic slashes.
Or seth doesn't ignore it and just say that ichigo can't scratch or touch nardo a single time during their fight.

without going that far, that shit surpass nardo's regen by a lot. And carry some quincies/hollow soul hax(but of course seth is going to ignore that given that he already ignore reiatsu and zanpakuto soul hax.)
Ignored Ichigo's hax.
Use Naruto's hax.
Legit fight.

The animation isn't even done yet and i think its a for fun thing if both sides are going thru all forms during the fight, they'll definitely address haxes from both sides in the breakdown or something.

Back