• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Im expecting 4-A Naruto and Ichigo. Especially when Clyde thinks Full Hollow is multi-planetary and Seth thinks half of Kurama is planetary.

Assuming that true shikai Ichigo is at least as fast as base Kenpachi and Hikone, wouldn't a good way, in debates, to have Ichigo at MFTL
the horn of salvation and bankai X10 multiplier ?
10x because Yoruichi said that depending on the talent it can be 5-10x increase and if Ichigo isn't extraordinary talented I honestly don't know who is ?

Im expecting 4-A Naruto and Ichigo. Especially when Clyde thinks Full Hollow is multi-planetary and Seth thinks half of Kurama is planetary.
How is it possible to not approve Ichigo at universal with good evidence but approving half of kurama at planetary ?

\(0-0)/

I’ve never understand thinking Kurama is 5-B off of faulty translations. But Bleach fans can’t read so who knows.

i've lost faith for an accurate fight the moment Seth said in his Yhwach video that ichigo doesn't scale to Yhwach. Despite having clear feat on panel than even an half dead bankai ichigo one shotted him .

What I most want is see Top Tier at Level Planetary. I will only be happy when the Top Tier of Bleach is trampling on the God Tier of Naruto in AP. :devilish:

I always thought ichigo would beat naruto because if you just look at them at face value. Ichigo has been fighting immortal death gods for a long time vs naruto who only up until recently just fought aliens.

Y’all remember way back in the day before War Arc Naruto happened and the general consensus was that Bleach stomped Naruto besides like …….. Gyuki and Kurama stuff. That shit flipped on it’s head once KCM2 happened.

Y’all remember way back in the day before War Arc Naruto happened and the general consensus was that Bleach stomped Naruto besides like …….. Gyuki and Kurama stuff. That shit flipped on it’s head once KCM2 happened.
I wasn’t even powerscaling during that age.

But tbf in terms of Bleach’s visually impressive feats (CO, GRC, and Gremmy’s meteor) they’re highkey fodder in terms of visuals if you pixel scale them. Pixel scaling the meteor is like 6-C to 6-A+ at best. But when you use Yoruichi’s statement/the movie statement for size and use methods that don’t require pixel scaling it’s like easily High 6-A. Then CO at its worst with pixel scaling is like 7-A.

I wasn’t even powerscaling during that age.
That’s fair lol.
But tbf in terms of Bleach’s visually impressive feats (CO, GRC, and Gremmy’s meteor) they’re highkey fodder in terms of visuals if you pixel scale them. Pixel scaling the meteor is like 6-C to 6-A+ at best. But when you use Yoruichi’s statement/the movie statement for size and use methods that don’t require pixel scaling it’s like easily High 6-A. Then CO at its worst with pixel scaling is like 7-A.
I remember I used to buy into the city sized LN and Seireitei stuff and Ulq being ooga booga strong. As in I thought him and Zangetsu could floor Monster Aizen 😭😭 Blood War wasn’t even out at the time.

Is Gremmy's galaxy room coloured scan with the starry sky official and legit ?
0578-006.png

Is Gremmy's galaxy room coloured scan with the starry sky official and legit ?
idk about the coloured stuff but yeah there are stars and galaxies in his space and its official in the manga and stated in CFYOW that its he created an outer space but probably its treated as an outlier

Wouldn't that feat be more consistent with the Universal God tier scaling ? It's also weird that there's this massive gap between God tiers and others like Kenpachi(cfyow) and Hikone

The novels also stated Gremmy was the 2nd strongest quincy(atleast before the asuwahlen buff for the RG) behind Yhwach

Wouldn't that feat be more consistent with the Universal God tier scaling ? It's also weird that there's this massive gap between God tiers and others like Kenpachi(cfyow) and Hikone

The novels also stated Gremmy was the 2nd strongest quincy(atleast before the asuwahlen buff for the RG) behind Yhwach
Either way you slice the pie there's gonna be a massive leap between characters. If you accept Gremmy tier 3 scaling then you have all the pre-Gremmy characters jumping from High 6-A to tier 3. If you only accept the God Tiers scaling to tier 3 you have them jumping from High 6-A to tier 3.

But regarding the massive gap, they're called God Tiers for a reason, they're above the verse.

tbh I don't mind Gremmy being that powerful, my problem is that people will try to scale Zaraki and others to him which I don't agree with lol

I think no one here even agree to scale gremmy to that, I was supporting it solely as external rating, which would not change the scaling and actually create consistency for god tier tiering.

Also if anyone is interested in the "Yama was going to destroy the whole dimension" this feat from Gremmy will support it because what Yhwach said about no one other than him can control Yama’s Bankai, and CFYOW stating Yhwach in the past could defeat Gremmy and seal him.
which would not change the scaling and actually create consistency for god tier tiering.
Yeah

Back