• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

WTF? Scan?
This I think
3XtVxLk.jpg
It's just wank though lol

Becasue uryu stated his perception speed was that high Because he was Quincy
So even BoS Uryu has Sub-Relativistic perception speed because he's a Quincy?

Mayuri effortlessly blitzed him, we're just going to make all SS Arc characters Relativistic now?

Because uryu stated his perception speed was that high Because he was Quincy
It’s not that it’s wrong to say Candice has that perception speed, it’s just that it would be calc stacking to then calc Ichigo’s speed. Because instead of going from lightning speed Candice to Ichigo, you’d be going from Uryu calc to Candice to Ichigo.

There's a bunch of speed updates that need to be made in old and new profiles imho, and I'm going to leave them here for anyone who wants to make a CRT, and to crosscheck if I'm right in thinking some of this is BS.
1. Barragan curently scales equally to Sui Feng on his profile. He should be much higher because he did completely outsped her even before he went resureccion, and while Respira is definitely around Sui Feng's speed as his profile states, he himself is much faster. Probably should have that added to his profile if not have massively hypersonic+.
2. Sui Feng (FKT key) is stated to be at least as fast as Sajin or Toshiro, but she should be instead categorised as at least faster.
3. Grimmjow is stated to be massively hypersonic+ in his TYBW key because he "surprised Quilge Opie from an attack". Quilge was literally at death's door at the time, and this gives us no upper or lower limit. It should be added that he's subrelativistic, at least in resureccion because he does the same thing to Askin (who was much healthier at the time) who scales to Urahara, both being subrelativistic. This also makes sense as he did manage to surprise Urahara at the same time as he killed Quilge.
4. Starrk should be, same as Ulquiorra, massively hypersonic+ instead of massively hypersonic because of the exact same logic as Ulquiorra as he was also "far faster than Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Ichigo" while carrying Orihime, which as Yoruichi tells us in the first arc is an even more impressive feat. Kyoraku and Ukitake should also be this fast. Zommari should also scale up, though his profile does already mention he's massively hypersonic+.
5. Since Kyoraku would be massively hypersonic+ according to this, Robert's key should at least be also massively hypersonic+. At least Liltotto, Bazz B and NaNaNa should scale at least at the level of Robert's own scaling, with Renji (TYBW key), Byakuya (TYBW key) and Meninas (on the account of decking Liltotto who reacted but didn't move out in time) scaling with them to massively hypersonic+.
There's probably more but this is all I can recall. Does some, most or all of this make sense? If so anyone's welcome for a CRT because I'm too lazy.

Last edited:
All Shinigami are immune to Genjutsu thanks to their energy system physiology, change my mind.
Wouldn't technically their zanpakuto break them out of genjutsu even if that wasn't the case?
Or since chakra systems have to be stable for casting or sustaining most jutsu and thus causing a disturbance in your chakra works, but reiryoku is constantly shifting in output so they'll break out of genjutsu anyways? Like we've seen that "exerting chakra" is something we've seen only anti-uchiha fighters like Hashirama and Tobirama do and it seems fairly uncommon, but everyone in Bleach does it all the time.
Also soul crush gg anyways so who cares

There's a bunch of speed updates that need to be made in old and new profiles imho, and I'm going to leave them here for anyone who wants to make a CRT, and to crosscheck if I'm right in thinking some of this is BS.
1. Barragan curently scales equally to Sui Feng on his profile. He should be much higher because he did completely outsped her even before he went resureccion, and while Respira is definitely around Sui Feng's speed as his profile states, he himself is much faster. Probably should have that added to his profile if not have massively hypersonic+.
2. Sui Feng (FKT key) is stated to be at least as fast as Sajin or Toshiro, but she should be instead categorised as at least faster.
3. Grimmjow is stated to be massively hypersonic in his TYBW key because he "surprised Quilge Opie from an attack". Quilge was literally at death's door at the time, and this gives us no upper or lower limit. It should be added that he's subrelativistic, at least in resureccion because he does the same thing to Askin who scales to Urahara, both being subrelativistic. This also makes sense as he did manage to surprise Urahara at the same time as he killed Quilge.
4. Starrk should be, same as Ulquiorra, massively hypersonic+ instead of massively hypersonic because of the exact same logic as Ulquiorra as he was also "far faster than Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Ichigo" while carrying Orihime, which as Yoruichi tells us in the first arc is an even more impressive feat. Kyoraku and Ukitake should also be this fast. Zommari should also scale up, though his profile does already mention he's massively hypersonic+.
5. Since Kyoraku would be massively hypersonic+ according to this, Robert's key should at least be also massively hypersonic+. At least Liltotto, Bazz B and NaNaNa should scale at least at the level of Robert's own scaling, with Renji (TYBW key), Byakuya (TYBW key) and Meninas (on the account of decking Liltotto who reacted but didn't move out in time) scaling with them to massively hypersonic+.
There's probably more but this is all I can recall. Does some, most or all of this make sense? If so anyone's welcome for a CRT because I'm too lazy.
I’m helping damage with speed, give us time lol

Wouldn't technically their zanpakuto break them out of genjutsu even if that wasn't the case?
Or since chakra systems have to be stable for casting or sustaining most jutsu and thus causing a disturbance in your chakra works, but reiryoku is constantly shifting in output so they'll break out of genjutsu anyways? Like we've seen that "exerting chakra" is something we've seen only anti-uchiha fighters like Hashirama and Tobirama do and it seems fairly uncommon, but everyone in Bleach does it all the time.
Also soul crush gg anyways so who cares
I said change my mind not affirm my statement lol

my this is serious, it's extremely serious, how much longer am I going to have to read this ridiculous ''genjutsu'' argument? it's serious, for God's sake, it's serious.
Says KS is low level genjutsu after we literally see Yhwach negating Ichibē's hax which is far beyond anything Narutoverse has ever seen and he still gets hit by KS.
"hiLLbuSteRs LMaO" is like within the first dozen comments

Nice. Didn't read further below but that was a nice laugh regardless

KS > Shinji’s Bankai > 1000s-10000s of hollows with 10^4 to 10^8 souls per hollow, that’s like billions of souls, comparable to IT

Back