• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen ability additions CRT (Accidentally posted in fun and games)

I believe that Aizen should have new abilities based on a few statements made in Treachery (his theme song). These should result in the addition of enhanced senses, pain manipulation, limited mind reading and reality warping.

The first statement is
"I can tell that you've never been true to me"

This should give limited Mind Reading because he can tell whether your saying something you're or not

The next statement is
"I can smell that you're acting so fearfully"

This should give enhanced senses because his smell is so good it can smell fear

The next statement is
"I can hear what you're hoping I want to hear"

Further justification for enhanced senses and mind reading

The next statement is
"I can feel the alarm bells are ringing in me"

This should give precognition as Aizen can hear alarm bells ringing and alarm bells are metaphoric for his brain sending his body alarming messages without any statement about anything even happening

The next statement is

"I can touch but I know you don't feel a thing"

This should give pain manipulation because Aizen is from Bleach and they use swords in Bleach therefore meaning he is touching with a sword which should mean striking with a sword yet he knows his opponent won't feel anything meaning he is manipulating their ability to receive pain

The next statement is

"I can pray but I know you commit a sin"

Further justification for mind reading

The next statement is

"I can sense now it's all become clear to see"

This should give enhanced senses because he can enhance his senses to make things become clear to see

The final statement is

"You're no good ,and you mean no good treacherously."

Reality warping, he always knows and is right whether someone is no good regardless of if they are actually good or not.

I believe that Aizen should have new abilities based on a few statements made in Treachery (his theme song). These should result in the addition of enhanced senses, pain manipulation, limited mind reading and reality warping.

The first statement is
"I can tell that you've never been true to me"

This should give limited Mind Reading because he can tell whether your saying something you're or not

The next statement is
"I can smell that you're acting so fearfully"

This should give enhanced senses because his smell is so good it can smell fear

The next statement is
"I can hear what you're hoping I want to hear"

Further justification for enhanced senses and mind reading

The next statement is
"I can feel the alarm bells are ringing in me"

This should give precognition as Aizen can hear alarm bells ringing and alarm bells are metaphoric for his brain sending his body alarming messages without any statement about anything even happening

The next statement is

"I can touch but I know you don't feel a thing"

This should give pain manipulation because Aizen is from Bleach and they use swords in Bleach therefore meaning he is touching with a sword which should mean striking with a sword yet he knows his opponent won't feel anything meaning he is manipulating their ability to receive pain

The next statement is

"I can pray but I know you commit a sin"

Further justification for mind reading

The next statement is

"I can sense now it's all become clear to see"

This should give enhanced senses because he can enhance his senses to make things become clear to see

The final statement is

"You're no good ,and you mean no good treacherously."

Reality warping, he always knows and is right whether someone is no good regardless of if they are actually good or not.
Can you send the chapter of these statements? I will elaborate a better comment soon

You will not make a CRT about this for real right?
Oh? No, I just want to know the chapters to have a better context of these statements, but the OP said that it was in his theme song which is anime version? i dont know how to deal with that, if it does exist in the real chapters, he need to send it

Oh? No, I just want to know the chapters to have a better context of these statements, but the OP said that it was in his theme song which is anime version? i dont know how to deal with that, if it does exist in the real chapters, he need to send it
Hmmm ok,tbh after seeing those threads all your actions now are kinda sus for me lol

I don't know why people is agreeing, the OP didnt showed any canon relation between Aizen theme song? and Manga/Novel

Back