• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Still talking bout it, the thread is out there

Fullbring and dangai stuff was talked to death, but TLDR no one (except Apple) agree with the whole fullbring above dnagai
I don't see specifically Ginjo and Tsukishima being above Dangai as a big deal. Especially since Orihime's FB ability scales to Soul King Yhwach which is a far bigger stretch than those 2 scaling, but the feats show it while Ginjo and Tsuki rely on scaling. I could also see the opposing side as why people wouldn't want them to scale as that would make Sternritters and stuff scale, so that depends on if you see Ichigo and Aizen from FKT as god tiers before TYBW or if you just see it as typical shonen power cliffing.

Speaking of, are Mature Bankai Toshiro, TYBW Kenpachi, and Post 0 Squad Byakuya considered to be above the likes of Dangai Ichigo and FKT Aizen? As well as the likes of Gerard etc

Especially since Orihime's FB ability scales to Soul King Yhwach which is a far bigger stretch than those 2 scaling
"wah Orihime weak woman wah"
Her only Shun Shun Rikka feat in the TYBW is against SK Yhwach, it's not a stretch at all, in fact her entire narrative is growing to fight alongside Ichigo rather than always being protected. SMH

Speaking of, are Mature Bankai Toshiro, TYBW Kenpachi, and Post 0 Squad Byakuya considered to be above the likes of Dangai Ichigo and FKT Aizen? As well as the likes of Gerard etc
Naw

I don't see specifically Ginjo and Tsukishima being above Dangai as a big deal. Especially since Orihime's FB ability scales to Soul King Yhwach which is a far bigger stretch than those 2 scaling, but the feats show it while Ginjo and Tsuki rely on scaling. I could also see the opposing side as why people wouldn't want them to scale as that would make Sternritters and stuff scale, so that depends on if you see Ichigo and Aizen from FKT as god tiers before TYBW or if you just see it as typical shonen power cliffing.

not really, orihime was only shown to be able to block YH on that arc with no antifieats which is why it scales

also a big glaring problem with the whole fullbrings scaling is that yamamoto with 1 arm is confirmed to be above all the captains so the scalin would basically be

tsukishima >>> yamamoto >>> byakuya ~ tsukishima?

non of them scale to Dangai or aizen

byakuya was ~ to tokinada which cant even use the full power of KS or yamaji power

It is really the opposite, Orihime has far more feats and statements that are objectively true, and doesn't even create conflicts with the scaling. Like it is not even up to debate. if you somehow think she is weak you should read Aizen's statements about her ability going beyond the divine laws and reality, and what she did against Yhwach while she was confident of hersef.

And also, her being a fullbring doesn't mean really anything, like there are other full bringer that are weak, its like saying that if a shinigami is strong then we must upgrade every shinigami.

Then, is it possible to revise the durability through Yhwach's AP?
Ehhhh not really

Yhwach goes to touch Mimihagi uwu -> Mimihagi smacks his hand -> Yhwach later goes on to rip Mimihagi to shreds

It seems more so the "Yhwach" Mimihagi blocked was moreso just a curious Yhwach and not blocking an actual attack.

A lot of people scales, like even base Aizen Unohana Yama and so on...
considering that was an heavily injured base kenpachi.
But probably those people already scale to sub rel? Don’t remember.

what happened to Ichigo MFTL?
Uhhhhhhhh
:
864511382472884264.png

TYBW Arc feats for Chad:

0. Out lived the floor and didn’t got trash like Zero Squad.

1. Survived Quilge’s attack with mid-injuries.
2. Trained in Hueco Mundo with Urahara, Orihime, Nel, and Grimmjow.
3. Can stand near True Shikai Ichigo (Dangai =Mugetsu) without his soul been destroyed or affected by the Reiatsu gravity. Same with Shunsui’s Bankai Reiatsu. Threw Ichigo into a building and cause him low-injuries.
4. Fought the statues Soul King Yhwach made to stop the captains and Ichigo.
5. Ganju was with Chad with proves more that he is above Dangai and God Aizen after training with Ginjo and Tsukishima. Ganju is also Shiba noble clan meaning his Reiatsu is above average Shinigami.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
Did this man just insinuate Ganju Shiba > Mugetsu? Well **** me, I'm convinced! I always knew Ganju was being downplayed.
We live in a world where Master Roshi can fight Jiren and Krillin can tank SSB Kamahameha at full power. Even kid Boruto can pierce a God Ootsutsuki’s Rinnegan with a Kunai. :D

Also, just gonna note, standing in the presence of a suppressed TS Ichigo doesn't mean anything, Tatsuki stood in the presence of a suppressed Transcendent Aizen.

Back