• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

So that's legit his bankai right?
We do not know. Its probably a power from his zanpakutou since this form takes place after his fusion with the sword (going by BB showing us all forms before this one), and we see the flowers in the mirrors that are in its zanpakutou release command. Kyōka Suigetsu (鏡花水月, Mirror Flower, Water Moon) and funny enough in the gameplay one his attacks is in the form of a crescent moon. He also haves multiple Pernida-like arms that he summons from the ground that look like his shoulders colors.
TBUtWpO.png

“Without Fear, Sosuke Aizen”

Looks to be a hypothetical what if he continued transforming after Mugetsu, instead of marinating in a chair.

He's wearing an alteration evolve form from his Muken "seal" clothes. Look at the white part of the neck and his black clothes. Aizen's arms are floating beside his body and are not attached to him.

maxresdefault.jpg
8066699-8442593866-E6k_NetXEAM60nj.jpg
I didn’t even notice that, I really want the unit in game so I can read his little info card.

I didn’t even notice that, I really want the unit in game so I can read his little info card.
If I summon this Aizen, I will sell you my account. I also have all Ichigo's in game so far, Yhwach, Uryu, Jugram, Aura, Bankai Hisagi, etc. I'm missing the female sternritters, Gremmy, Bazz-B, Lille, Hikone, and Beyond Resurrection characters except Grimmjow.

If I summon this Aizen, I will sell you my account. I also have all Ichigo's in game so far, Yhwach, Uryu, Jugram, Aura, Bankai Hisagi, etc. I'm missing the female sternritters, Gremmy, Bazz-B, Lille, Hikone, and Beyond Resurrection characters except Grimmjow.
I’ve been waiting to pull for Artbook Ichigo until I see Aizen’s stats, such is the life of free to play.

You managed to pull Artbook? How many dupes you get him to?

You don’t need to see Aizen’s stats. We know they are gonna be > 5th Byakuya which means he will be god tier in gameplay. They really just made Aizen a better 5th Byakuya.
Ikr but now it’s like shitty rates for my favorite character or shittier rates for the best character in the game…

Makes sense, makes sense. If facial hair give such an amp, it’s no wonder why Yhwach is the so powerful ……… time to make a Gerard CRT for him having hair a hundred meters long.

And I have not bought any orbs to do so. Is all been free so far. I still don't have the new Artbook Ichigo, so I spoke too soon on having all Ichigo's in-game. lol
I went 10 steps on Artbook and managed to get 2. Already working on maxing him out. 10SP, 6 Focus, 15/11/10 so far and he is so godly.

Still have enough orbs to go another 10 steps but I might have to whale a bit with how much I am loving him and the need to get Aizen.

I went 10 steps on Artbook and managed to get 2. Already working on maxing him out. 10SP, 6 Focus, 15/11/10 so far and he is so godly.

Still have enough orbs to go another 10 steps but I might have to whale a bit with how much I am loving him and the need to get Aizen.
How do you even get orbs at this point? I have run out of ideas to make more orbs.

Imagine seen this Aizen against Yhwach in the anime? A lot of eyes? How about a lot of mirrors so you only see yourself and your own death in the future to go with it. lol

Have you rezzed all your guys? Cuz I had like …….. 2 dozen guys who still haven’t hit 150 6 stars and still have another 5-10 non maxed 5 stars as well as some 12k premium tickets and a few hundred BBS tickets to pull old 5 stars. My issue rn is the exp crystals to level them, all the jewels/crystals to max them out and the raid characters.

Have you rezzed all your guys? Cuz I had like …….. 2 dozen guys who still haven’t hit 150 6 stars and still have another 5-10 non maxed 5 stars as well as some 12k premium tickets and a few hundred BBS tickets to pull old 5 stars. My issue rn is the exp crystals to level them, all the jewels/crystals to max them out and the raid characters.
Yesterday, I had 600 tickets to abuse the jewels/crystal farming and I did all that to lvl up the last characters to pull Beyond Resurrection Barragan and all I got was another Aura at the end of the day. Talk about wasted time.

How do you even get orbs at this point? I have run out of ideas to make more orbs.
we get around 2k free orbs every month from
-epic raids
-senkaimon
-new sub stories (sometimes stories if we get a novel banner)
-point events
-daily orders
and some more from log in bonuses or limited orders

also I didnt know this till recently but the medal exchange 4 star characters are limited to the shop so if you have all the 5 stars from there (will give more than 2k if you max all) you should focus on buying the 4 star characters (35 from each)

also I dont max out the characters that get resurrected so I would have them as a source for orbs when am desperate, currently got 50 saved up for when remastered tybw aizen(cuz they did him dirty last time) and ichigo come out
and thats like 3.75k orbs i recommend doing that, cuz if you max them when you dont need orbs, the high orb count might tempt you to summon on banners you wouldnt really summon on normally
(at least thats how I am )

also skip as many banners as you can (specially the arena banners they are premium characters with shit rates) idk what else to add, there are other f2p orb sources but im assuming you know the rest like maxing raid characters, or completing the old sub stories and story

There is also the orbs you can exchange in Chronicle, you have guild quest rewards, consistent login etc. There is a lot of stuff but it takes a while to add up if you start spending that shit when a new banner pops up. Most are complete misses and you only really should if you see a unit you don’t have that you know will let you increase your progress in boosting your good units to make gameplay easier.

Back