• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Beyond Bankai.
The funniest shit about this is that we are getting a Beyond Bankai Aizen Urahara and Gin and Yamamoto too.
ykev88i3bk071.png

So we are getting Asashiro Kenpachi too, but I bet his ultimate with be opening portals to attack with the swords (or punches) instead of showing us how he fusses with all 3 worlds. R.I.P. Bleach cosmology size confirmation.
bapuhwgz9qp61.png

Inner Zangetsu is seemingly beyond bankai, Post-Dangai Ichigo is seemingly beyond bankai, transcendent Aizen forms are seemingly beyond bankai.

Inb4 Azashiro tells us he fused with everything and it only shows 3 planets.
I really hope Kubo/Narita don't contradict themselves as they deadass say "stars exist"

If Beyond Bankai is becoming the Zanpakutou itself, isn't Dangai Ichigo Beyond Bankai? He becomes Getsuga itself?
Yes but no? BB isn’t actually becoming the Zanpakuto, it’s just attaining a closer link to it of sorts like how Byakuya basically had his greatest technique on all the time at an even higher level. Byakuya (thankfully) doesn’t look like Senbonzakura.

Kyoraku’s looks like he is wearing the costume for one of the characters in the play which is why he looks like Katen. On the other hand, Jushiro’s fit looks like some deific, balance type of thing. He got the whole pair of fish circling around him (they are defo gonna be black and white for that yin yang), there is the giant cord behind him which gives me “cycle of X” vibes, which fits with how his power is to take what you send and return it.

I imagine Yama is gonna go the Barragan route but instead of aging away, his skin and flesh is gonna get burned away, turning him into a flaming skeleton like South. Inb4 Gin ignores the concepts of space and time to hit snipe peeps with his BB.

we get around 2k free orbs every month from
-epic raids
-senkaimon
-new sub stories (sometimes stories if we get a novel banner)
-point events
-daily orders
and some more from log in bonuses or limited orders

also I didnt know this till recently but the medal exchange 4 star characters are limited to the shop so if you have all the 5 stars from there (will give more than 2k if you max all) you should focus on buying the 4 star characters (35 from each)

also I dont max out the characters that get resurrected so I would have them as a source for orbs when am desperate, currently got 50 saved up for when remastered tybw aizen(cuz they did him dirty last time) and ichigo come out
and thats like 3.75k orbs i recommend doing that, cuz if you max them when you dont need orbs, the high orb count might tempt you to summon on banners you wouldnt really summon on normally
(at least thats how I am )

also skip as many banners as you can (specially the arena banners they are premium characters with shit rates) idk what else to add, there are other f2p orb sources but im assuming you know the rest like maxing raid characters, or completing the old sub stories and story
How do you get BBS tickets to pull Aizen?

This is just remind me of Beyond Ressurection Ulquiorra...

SAFWY would literally pulled captains with Hogyoku here and their stats would just higher than 6th Aizen lol.

Faith mate Faith.

If you didn't pulled Aizen at anniversary event, soon you will get him via BBS tickets or accidentaly from filler character in big event later.

I literally get all 4th and 5th anniversary characters from there lol.

the point event we get every two weeks drops bbs ticks
other places would need you to purchase them like

-epic raid shop (10 (limit) for 300 coins)
-chronicle quest shop gives 15, 5 from each shop, cant remember how many material they needed but it wasnt that much
and some other shops but these two are the best for value
people who have hundreds to thousands of bbs tickets farm the point even mainly and use them all during anni in hopes for the new character (tho keep in mind your chances of getting the anniversary from the tickets are low considering we have 229 other premium 5 star characters with him and the tickets only have a 3% chance for a 5 star)

I guess we have:
First Fusion - Hogyoku in chest
Second Fusion - Condom
Third Fusion - Busted Condom
Fourth Fusion - Butterfly
Fifth Fusion - God
Sixth Fusion - Muken/Fused with Zanpakuto
Seventh Fusion - 6th Anniversary

If we ever have a Kazui profile he should be Massively Hypersonic for blitzing Hiyori who was blocking the hideout entrance. That is some prodigy level. Imagine if Kubo confirms that Kazui destroyed or absorbed Yhwach's power?

X1z_ghvizZgNv8IX2EYaipWYJxG9uJbQsb11FDTUqrU.jpg

The zanpakuto saga is said to be written by kubo and the period is said to be before Hueco mundo and also muramasa was quoted in the novel, shouldn't it be canonical?

The zanpakuto saga is said to be written by kubo and the period is said to be before Hueco mundo and also muramasa was quoted in the novel, shouldn't it be canonical?
Kubo also included Zanpakuto Spirit designs from the Zanpakuto Arc into the manga, such as Shunsui's Zanpakuto.

Dumb question. How do people use the tickets to pull for the anniversary? Like you wait until the anniversary comes open the tickets and hope you get an Aizen? Or do you need to go somewhere specific to open the tickets?

The only thing kubo had to do with the arc was the designs

Muramasa is the name of the family blade of one of the 5 clans
Byakuya's family?

I had seen a website claiming this information, of kubo being the writer of this saga, but it's a shame it's not canonical

Back