• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is there any explanation why Zabimaru only gave his "half" name from the beggining?

This might be only Zanpakuto who clearly lied from his master lol.

fake release are amazing when you think about it... like tokinada he gets a whole other ability from his fake release

Is there any explanation why Zabimaru only gave his "half" name from the beggining?

This might be only Zanpakuto who clearly lied from his master lol.
It's explained, Zabimaru just didn't respect Renji or his power enough, and therefore didn't give him his true name

On the flip side, it's possible most people's Zanpakuto's tell them only part of their name, for all we know, Byakuya/Toshiro/Other Captains are all using their "fake" Bankai

Yamamoto's Bankai for example was said to be different from how it was 1000 years ago, so it's possible Yamamoto learned it's true name somewhere within that time, or he could have just trained with it and learned more of it's abilities.

After I re read about Unohana vs Zaraki, she say about her stronger than everyone but him(Zaraki)

Does it mean in term of skill or stats?

Definitely not stats since Shunsui is still alive at the time and he is > Kenny who kills Unohana. Skill would make sense since she knows 8 thousand sword styles or smth but it’s a really weird statement to refer to skill imo.

Yumichika is a completely different case to Renji as it’s not Ruri’iro Kujaku giving him a fake name but him purposely saying the wrong name that he knows his Zan will hate. Zabimaru just refused to give Renji his actual Bankai name. False names always existed but that’s not the topic at hand.

8rd0k3ikwlb71.png
shbi55ttwlb71.png
Kubo confirms our theories on Ichibei, the monk that sees all in the worlds, can indeed break the 4th wall and inked the manga page to hide Yhwach’s name from Ichigo’s ears.

8rd0k3ikwlb71.png
shbi55ttwlb71.png
Kubo confirms our theories on Ichibei, the monk that sees all in the worlds, can indeed break the 4th wall and inked the manga page to hide Yhwach’s name from Ichigo’s ears.
In the novels ichibei does claim he sees all lol.

I think that means icbibei is the one who sealed yhwach 1000 years so it wasn't just yama beat him

He literally did the same thing to Yhwach in their fight as well, affecting the panels of the actual manga.

Wasn't there a thread to give him Fourth Wall Awareness and Text Manipulation? It seems like only Text Manipulation was applied.

Just curious, wouldn't this be a range feat? Not sure how that really works.

You can use the scans if you want to make a CRT with “new evidence” I fear if I make the thread for Ichibei it will be close under “done before and not accepted”.

I'm surprise that Kubo first intended Senna to be an alternative universe daughter of Renji and Rukia. I have a gut feeling that tells me alternative universe/multiverse could had be a thing if Kubo decides to make a sequel with new villains.

………. was his second a homing vortex like Byakuya? Got the standard full screen third and his first is like Daddy Ichigo’s beam? This man might just be the most busted unit in the game.

Aizen's backstory: "A child born with immense reiatsu that no one could match. In solitude he found a great power called Bankai, which created worlds in the mirror dimension where he was the creator, but it was all an illusion. A false world was not enough for him, and from it arose his desire to stand in the throne of the empty heavens. He would never use his Bankai again as reality was his destiny."

Back