• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

no ones ever called me a mountain before!

The analogy fits fine, stop this Kenpachi wank lol.
The mountain was Gerard. You are the dude.

I could say stop wanking Toshiro and Byakuya, but I’ll do you one better.

Believe that Gerard, Toshiro, and Byakuya are stronger than Bankai Kenpachi. Is just your opinion. I don’t mind. As I have my own opinion about the matter, but this has gone for too long. Let’s just ended this here, even thou, I don’t agree with your opinion on the scaling you can have this concede. I’m tired of discussing something so pointless. 🥱

PS

Whatever you decide to reply to this must be true, because I won’t reply to it. :D

toshiro and byakuya's achievements are much higher at tybw . according to kenny, dropping someone to the ground and cutting off their arm is not the same as blowing their head off

CRSmkj1WoAAjSg-.jpg

Like I said we could agree to disagree on the TYBW scaling. But I also don't think CFYOW Kenpachi is this untouchable god among Shinigami either. At the very least, I think the popular trio are still in the same ballpark. There's a reason Narita wrote Byakuya and Toshiro out of the story to fight a threat who everyone but a select few in the Gotei thought was a threat that could give Ichigo trouble. (I know that was fabricated lore wise, but they believed it after knowing how strong Ichigo is). If they fought Hikone, they wouldn't play around like Kenpachi did and just would've smoked him. Byakuya for sure, and for Toshiro, it depends on how strong immature Bankai is after the soul zenkai and how long it takes to get to Mature.

And for the Tokinada = Byakuya and Yoruichi statement, that more than likely wasn't taking into account Shunko and Bankai, as Tokinada himself didn't have any amps like they do. Only shikai. Especially with Yoruichi having different levels of Shunko and Byakuya's Zanpakuto abilities, Shikai and Bankai as a whole being amped insanely after squad 0 training, not even taking into account his increased power himself.

Like I said we could agree to disagree on the TYBW scaling. But I also don't think CFYOW Kenpachi is this untouchable god among Shinigami either. At the very least, I think the popular trio are still in the same ballpark. There's a reason Narita wrote Byakuya and Toshiro out of the story to fight a threat who everyone but a select few in the Gotei thought was a threat that could give Ichigo trouble. (I know that was fabricated lore wise, but they believed it after knowing how strong Ichigo is). If they fought Hikone, they wouldn't play around like Kenpachi did and just would've smoked him. Byakuya for sure, and for Toshiro, it depends on how strong immature Bankai is after the soul zenkai and how long it takes to get to Mature.

And for the Tokinada = Byakuya and Yoruichi statement, that more than likely wasn't taking into account Shunko and Bankai, as Tokinada himself didn't have any amps like they do. Only shikai. Especially with Yoruichi having different levels of Shunko and Byakuya's Zanpakuto abilities, Shikai and Bankai as a whole being amped insanely after squad 0 training, not even taking into account his increased power himself.

1.Stated in the description of cfyow that kenpachi is the strongest soul reaper.

2. Kenpachi plays with hikone in base while all the other captains,fullbringers,Quincy and espada struggled. They couldn't even track hikone and kenpachis movements.

3.hisagi names everyone he thought could take hikone he never mentioned baykauya.

Only plp that scales to or above kenpachi is ichigo ,aizen ,yhwach and ichibie

Ukitake is confirmed stronger than tybw kenpachi but idk about cfyow

Last edited:
I see on aizens profile it's states he was strayed off course by the cleaner. But that isn't true. It was actually gins doing cuz hes the one that opened the senkimon to that area. We know that gin secretly wanted to stop aizen so he took him off course.

Aizen even gave gin the side eye but gin convinced aizen it was his fault.

Eh ……. I kinda agree with Jo on CFYOW Kenny being an untouchable god.

The people that are listed off by Hisagi as potentially being able to fight Hikone are also subject to Hisagi’s own knowledge and lack thereof. Much like how most people are only aware of TS and can only speculate on TB, Adult Toshiro showed up for a few minutes and was only seen by Byakuya, Kenpachi, Rukia and Renji (the latter two not even thinking it’s Toshiro). Most people haven’t even seen Byakuya’s current Bankai, just his current Shikai which even As Nodt thought was his old Bankai. Also notice how everyone he thinks of are all in the story (he has knowledge on roughly how strong they are) or are the very obvious god tiers. And before people try say the same about Kenny, everyone saw Kenny flex away the meteor which is probably the biggest, flashiest feat in the series that isn’t from a god tier or Lanza. Toshiro has pretty friggin weak showings below the palace and Byakuya is seemingly using his Bankai and beating up on a few Ritters. Compare this to Kenny slapping away country sized meteors and yeah, it makes sense why Hisagi places him above the other two as he doesn’t know better.

Also, was Ichibe listed as one of the people that could fight Hikone? I don’t recall him being listed but I could be wrong.

From the info we have, sure it points to Kenny being the strongest but it’s nothing so concrete as it is completely dependent on a single character description and only because it’s the character description from an omniscient narrator. It’s not even airtight either since Ichigo is a Shinigami and is constantly called a Shinigami despite very clearly being a Shinigami/Hollow. We saying Kenny > Ichigo now? Hell, Shikai Byakuya pulled up in TYBW and slammed 5 Ritters and a bunch of people without them even touching him. The same Ritters that showed up and we’re pressuring the super held back Ichigo that is >> bloodlusted Rez Hikone.

Kenny can be the strongest in raw AP but the idea that Adult Toshiro and Bankai Byakuya aren’t even in the same ballpark is staggering when they have the same or better feats than Kenny does.

I don't blame him, who doesn't love it when the man is busting meteors, dropping one liners like, "there ain't a damn thing I can't cut" Kenpachi will always have a southern accent in my mind

Ong ong. Now we just have to wait for Kubo to do something with Bleach personally and Kenny will no longer be the strongest lmao. Man jobs the next arc after Narita makes him the strongest with crazy feats.

Eh ……. I kinda agree with Jo on CFYOW Kenny being an untouchable god.

The people that are listed off by Hisagi as potentially being able to fight Hikone are also subject to Hisagi’s own knowledge and lack thereof. Much like how most people are only aware of TS and can only speculate on TB, Adult Toshiro showed up for a few minutes and was only seen by Byakuya, Kenpachi, Rukia and Renji (the latter two not even thinking it’s Toshiro). Most people haven’t even seen Byakuya’s current Bankai, just his current Shikai which even As Nodt thought was his old Bankai. Also notice how everyone he thinks of are all in the story (he has knowledge on roughly how strong they are) or are the very obvious god tiers. And before people try say the same about Kenny, everyone saw Kenny flex away the meteor which is probably the biggest, flashiest feat in the series that isn’t from a god tier or Lanza. Toshiro has pretty friggin weak showings below the palace and Byakuya is seemingly using his Bankai and beating up on a few Ritters. Compare this to Kenny slapping away country sized meteors and yeah, it makes sense why Hisagi places him above the other two as he doesn’t know better.

Also, was Ichibe listed as one of the people that could fight Hikone? I don’t recall him being listed but I could be wrong.

From the info we have, sure it points to Kenny being the strongest but it’s nothing so concrete as it is completely dependent on a single character description and only because it’s the character description from an omniscient narrator. It’s not even airtight either since Ichigo is a Shinigami and is constantly called a Shinigami despite very clearly being a Shinigami/Hollow. We saying Kenny > Ichigo now? Hell, Shikai Byakuya pulled up in TYBW and slammed 5 Ritters and a bunch of people without them even touching him. The same Ritters that showed up and we’re pressuring the super held back Ichigo that is >> bloodlusted Rez Hikone.

Kenny can be the strongest in raw AP but the idea that Adult Toshiro and Bankai Byakuya aren’t even in the same ballpark is staggering when they have the same or better feats than Kenny does.
Feel the same.

no .
Because he started fearing his hollow side , he couldn't control his hollow mask fully anymore and only for a very limited time.
Hollowfying is reffering to the hollow mask , not to the full hollow transformation.

no .
Because he started fearing his hollow side , he couldn't control his hollow mask fully anymore and only for a very limited time.
Hollowfying is reffering to the hollow mask , not to the full hollow transformation.
Some translations say full hollow transformation like the anime sub. What do the raw translation say?

IOFjxgeDLm7vDtTfMSJgB0-OSMuaQJJ1XKHzQ77ScluAvoalsMKM9j7K50DbDKMtoRSQh4tjr4oQL_LvEpy4OhdQpkN-CwSoPZbuBJNucLCtb5uGLTD9uLFewxmKYT0Nhr-44J0n

So here it stated gerard was strong enough to negg a superficial bankai. That being toshiro and kenpachis which means he scales above them.

IOFjxgeDLm7vDtTfMSJgB0-OSMuaQJJ1XKHzQ77ScluAvoalsMKM9j7K50DbDKMtoRSQh4tjr4oQL_LvEpy4OhdQpkN-CwSoPZbuBJNucLCtb5uGLTD9uLFewxmKYT0Nhr-44J0n

So here it stated gerard was strong enough to negg a superficial bankai. That being toshiro and kenpachis which means he scales above them.
Been large enough to ward off "Superficial Bankai" in general is vague. Bankai level, Captain level, and Lieutenant level have no set standard in power scaling, not everyone scales the same. So do Menos Grande ward off all bankais too? What about Susano, Kurama and Komamura's bankai can they all tank and surpass all bankais just because they are big? lol No.

i haven't been following as much whats the tldr? mature toshiro and Byakuya scale higher then demon oni kenny?

bruh the final evolution didnt even get to do anything cuz juha killed him.. he would;ve rekt them
Neither did Bankai Kenpachi after getting K.O. by his own power. But Base Kenpachi was holding Gerard last time we saw him and we know from his battle with Pernida that he is willingly to fight with one single arm.

Back