• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The movie takes place within the Dangai...

Not only is it stated it’s also drawn on paper by Urahara.

All it means is that the tunnel and train aren’t inherently the entire Dangai.

But yeah it’s very arguable that the MoN feat is more along the tier 3 side.

Also who said anything about outer space?
I brought outer space because that is where "planets" are supposed to be. If those are the dimensions and the characters are in the garganta with the dimensions they wouldn't be affected as we have seeing in the movie. They can breath in garganta.

3c70s1yed3551.jpg

question do yall think yaruchi shikai is different from kenny due to being another renji? meaning she said the name wrong on purpose (cuz hes the zanpakuto) so it changed?

question do yall think yaruchi shikai is different from kenny due to being another renji? meaning she said the name wrong on purpose (cuz hes the zanpakuto) so it changed?
Yachiru?

If Yachiru went thru Shinoreijutsuin like the rest of the Shinigami than she would’ve gotten her own Zanpakuto. Meaning she’s a Zanpakuto spirit with her own Zanpakuto. So I wouldn’t say it’s the same as Renji.

I’ll have a new CRT posted later tonight likely since the current one is wrapping up 👀

Be hyped we are talking about Gremmy

Last edited:
Question inspired from a friend: who was Ichigo’s most impactful rival? Uryu, Renji, or Grimmjow? Or is there another rival you feel I’m leaving out?

Renji is a non factor. Ichigo beat him in their first fight. Uryuu was never a rival in the general sense apart from like their first interaction.

I'll go wit Grimmjow since he has 3 fights with Ichigo of which Ichigo lost 2 of them.

However storywise, TYBW does try to push Uryuu as a rival for a minute but that is undercut by how little screentime Ichigo and Ishida have in that arc.

Yeah I’m cut between Uryu and Grimmjow cuz they both embody their themes (overcoming differences to work together and instinct) so well

I’d go with grimmjow as well. Or maybe even the espada 4 ( I don’t know how to spell his name) although he wasn’t really a full on rival.

I’d go with grimmjow as well. Or maybe even the espada 4 ( I don’t know how to spell his name) although he wasn’t really a full on rival.
Yeah idk if I’d call Ulquiorra a rival per se, Uryu is more of a slow burn pay off but Grimmjow is quick and in your face it’s hard

Yeah idk if I’d call Ulquiorra a rival per se, Uryu is more of a slow burn pay off but Grimmjow is quick and in your face it’s hard
Ulquiorra is literally stated to be his rival in the Databook if im not mistaken.

Question inspired from a friend: who was Ichigo’s most impactful rival? Uryu, Renji, or Grimmjow? Or is there another rival you feel I’m leaving out?
They're all needed for what they were needed. Ulquiorra was probably the most impactful for both Ichigo and even Orihime...Considering Ichigo murdered the guy...And no blaming the Hollow does not count. Your Hollow is still you Ichigo. Accept it.

But at the end of the day I prefer Ichigo TO NOT HAVE A RIVAL. And I'm actually fine and good for the fact that Grimmjow didn't get a round 4 cause he actually doesn't deserve it and it would just feel like a inconvenience rather than something to pay attention to. Grimmjow just feels down bad with him trying to beat Ichigo when it's blatantly shown in all their fights that it's something that keeps Grimmjow in the game. Their first fight not only is Ichigo weaker but he and his Hollow are at odds with each so you already Ichigo badly performing in the first place, their second match only happened because Ichigo was hot headed and left in the middle of training and as such got beaten by Grimmjow actually fair this time cause both had a handicap in a way but their third match...Their third match only happens because Ichigo is holding back and is acting almost out of character

Back