• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Top tier parenting from Orihime. In a world like Bleach, I wouldn't feel comfortable letting my kids wander about without protection.

Eh, it's technically our world, and unless you have increase reiatsu or are a ghost, you'll be good.

I never said anything about Gin, just depends on where you scale that Ichigo.
Oh, well I scale that Ichigo below base Aizen, so really I'm trying to figure out how fast Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask is. Like I said before, the feat behind all this scaling.

Oh, well I scale that Ichigo below base Aizen, so really I'm trying to figure out how fast Post-Resurrection Ichigo Hollow Mask is. Like I said before, the feat behind all this scaling.
That is the feat behind the scaling though lol. It’s reiterated in a data book that Gin’s bankai extends as fast as he said it did, Ichigo has a MHS+ calc of reacting to it, then with the 5x hollowfication increase he reaches Sub Realistic. Aizen proceeds to blitz hollowfied Ichigo and Yama is equal or superior to Aizen in speed which is why Yama is Sub Realistic. You can’t upscale someone tiers in speed sadly

Did we ever add “Sealing” to Yhwach’s profile? Besides sealing Gremmy off in the past, Yhwach used his black energy after absorbing Mimihagi to sealed off the Seireitei in a dome. Aizen was the one to destroyed the dark energy veil that he used to sealed off Seireitei with all the Shinigami inside of it.

Hmm shouldn't the Espada have MHS+ attack speed with Bala because it's 20x faster than their Cero? I think there were some characters who also reacted to Bala, like Urahara and Post-Rez Bankai Ichigo

Hmm shouldn't the Espada have MHS+ attack speed with Bala because it's 20x faster than their Cero? I think there were some characters who also reacted to Bala, like Urahara and Post-Rez Bankai Ichigo
Has the regular cero speed been calculated?

Last edited:
Speaking of which, have anyone calculated this giant crater that Masked Mashiro made kicking Wonderweiss to the ground? It's at 5:45

Last edited:
They should probably. It just depends on what they scale to regularly. Yammy in his resurrection should scale to Byakuya and Kenpachi in speed, no idea why it says “Unknown, could’ve gotten slower due to his size” when he was able to react to and injure those 2.

Unknown for Res Yammy did always seem weird to me, he hit multiple people and Ichigo had to block some of his attacks instead of just ouright avoiding them which he'd be able to easily do if Yammy wasn't somewhat relative to Ichigo.

Also, base Yammy should at the very least be Hypersonic for reacting to, blocking and then destroying Orihime's Koten Zanshun before it hit him.

He should also be superior to the fodder Fraccion/Numeros due to being stated to be an Espada level combatant even in base which would make him Hypersonic.

As for Bala, Kisuke would definitely scale to that since he not only reacted to Yammy's but had time to use his portable Gigai and switch with it.

Another question, since this seems like the forum to ask bleach questions....

Why did hollows disintegrate from the spiritual pressure of soul reapers but a human child is perfectly fine?

The link won't work...

Question, I accidentally got an old revision thread regarding caja negacion and negacion and it hasn't come to a conclusion yet, so is this still being discussed or not? Here

The calc is using a distance between "two planets" but the movie uses the boundary between the two dimensions, Soul Society and the Material World inside the garganta.

latest

The calc is using a distance between "two planets" but the movie uses the boundary between the two dimensions, Soul Society and the Material World inside the garganta.

latest
I know, we used planets to lowball it, if you treat it like realms you get like 3-B

During the movie, a Kyogoku connects SS and WotL all inside the Dangai. Basically go to Kisuke’s diagram for a cosmological depiction of the events. The reason the calc is with planets is because Toshiro comments that “two planets are being connected” so I calc’d it off the minimum interpretation. However, a good case is to be made that the two orbs colliding are the entire realms regardless. But I won’t get into that lol too much effort.

8000135-screenshot2021-06-01at6.35.01pm.png
8000134-screenshot2021-06-01at6.35.08pm.png

8000136-planeta_proximo.jpg

The circle is The Material World aka our universe. Everything else around it is the Kyougokus and Garganta which is the outer space to the dimensions.

This image is BEFORE the explosions, those are the valleys of screams.

8000169-6633133190-yay.P.PNG

Outer space in Bleach doesn't look like those dimensions. Gremmy created a replica of the real one inside his own dimension. And nerfing / downplaying Gremmy to just "our Milky Way is still OP" don't get me wrong. Here is a Gremmy calc that I found with the CFYOW light novel quote that says Gremmy created outer space.

8000167-5167566361-779a3.jpg
8000181-1777553659-78862.png

This is the Dangai:

2763615_orig.png

The movie takes place within the Dangai...

Not only is it stated it’s also drawn on paper by Urahara.

All it means is that the tunnel and train aren’t inherently the entire Dangai.

But yeah it’s very arguable that the MoN feat is more along the tier 3 side.

Also who said anything about outer space?

During the movie, a Kyogoku connects SS and WotL all inside the Dangai. Basically go to Kisuke’s diagram for a cosmological depiction of the events. The reason the calc is with planets is because Toshiro comments that “two planets are being connected” so I calc’d it off the minimum interpretation. However, a good case is to be made that the two orbs colliding are the entire realms regardless. But I won’t get into that lol too much effort.
Is the "two planets are being connected" reliable from a Japanese source?

Back