• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

for real, bleach + vtubers how can something so great be paired with something so trash guess it balances out.

I know the summaries aren't allowed here and I'm not arguing for it to be used but I was just curious since another thread on the topic made me reread the summaries.

Is it known that Cien destroys the remains of Los Noche's canopy with a regular Cero? Which is over twice Ulquiorra's feat and was done with a Cero that is 10x weaker than the one Ulquiorra used.
No. He knows what she’s really after... He throws a Cero behind him and destroys what remains of the dome where Ichigo and Ulquiorra once fought
It's oddly consistent with his base at 30% power being compared to Yammy's release form Reiatsu.

Whenever the novel can actually be used for CRT's, there will probably be some big upgrades for Pre-TYBW characters.

I know the summaries aren't allowed here and I'm not arguing for it to be used but I was just curious since another thread on the topic made me reread the summaries.

Is it known that Cien destroys the remains of Los Noche's canopy with a regular Cero? Which is over twice Ulquiorra's feat and was done with a Cero that is 10x weaker than the one Ulquiorra used.

It's oddly consistent with his base at 30% power being compared to Yammy's release form Reiatsu.

Whenever the novel can actually be used for CRT's, there will probably be some big upgrades for Pre-TYBW characters.
At least involving Kenny yeah

Is funny that SS arc Shinigamis were running around killing mountain size bijuus in the past.

8023254-9408648108-0000-.png

i mean , aren't Gillians as big if not bigger than that...thing ?

Regarding the Cien busting the remain of LS canopy with a cero :
Wouldn't the fact that normal cero not accepted as vaporisation mean that the result could be not that impressive ?

i mean , aren't Gillians as big if not bigger than that...thing ?

Regarding the Cien busting the remain of LS canopy with a cero :
Wouldn't the fact that normal cero not accepted as vaporisation mean that the result could be not that impressive ?
Using pulverization busting LN is small country or sumn like that

Cero's in general were accepted to vaporize
not sure i accept this line of thought either. Vaporization isnt a property of an attack, it depends on energy, heat, etc

Few being shown to do this should mean we assume all do.

i seem to recall that only Oscuras had enough proof for it ? Maybe i'm wrong tho .
Nope, this was done by a regular Cero which is a clear showing of vaporization

Even characters regular Reiatsu can vaporize things, so highly concentrated Reiryoku in the form of a Cero should be able to replicate it.

And I'm 99% sure there are statements in the various novels for Cero's vaporizing, I know for a fact that SAFWY has one, though as said earlier, their translations aren't allowed at the moment so take it as you will.

Nope, this was done by a regular Cero which is a clear showing of vaporization

Even characters regular Reiatsu can vaporize things, so highly concentrated Reiryoku in the form of a Cero should be able to replicate it.

And I'm 99% sure there are statements in the various novels for Cero's vaporizing, I know for a fact that SAFWY has one, though as said earlier, their translations aren't allowed at the moment so take it as you will.
i personally beleived them to vap ,but for some reason seemed to recall that only Oscuras was accepted as such .

not sure i accept this line of thought either. Vaporization isnt a property of an attack, it depends on energy, heat, etc

Few being shown to do this should mean we assume all do.
I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying Cero's shouldn't be accepted to vaporize or are you saying they should be?

Im saying you should not assume all them automatically vap anything they touch. That should depend on the durability of the target, and how much energy is used. Vaporization isnt some property or ability like existence erasure. It is always going to be case by case.

Im saying you should not assume all them automatically vap anything they touch. That should depend on the durability of the target, and how much energy is used. Vaporization isnt some property or ability like existence erasure. It is always going to be case by case.
Of course.

But Cero's are clearly shown to vaporize and are stated to be able to, that isn't to say they could vaporize any and everything though, but at least whatever Las Noches is constructed out of.

Then if vap was accepted for normal cero ( if it's not already the case) and adding Cien multipliers , he could be Multi cont right ?
Given the recent Espada downgrades to Small Country level, Cien would most likely end up around Large Country level, maybe bordering Continental.

It sucks to admit, but Gran Rey Cero destroying Las Noches really is just too vague to have a calc like that accepted in my opinion.

PM me at your leisure my guy . You rock .
Totally forgot oops my Native American friend calls me “rock” in his native tongue so I guess “you rock” is appropriate

Last edited:
Totally forgot oops
thanks a lot ! That's some good stuff , even with low ball ( like Las Noches' size wich could easily be inflated.)

Back