• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The planet in flames melting away in the background as Yama steps forward is just so badass in my head.

Cant wait for databooks and anime to clear a lot of shit up tho đź‘€ knock on wood

So until now, Bankai Unohana abilities is remain unknown even in data book?
Her ability is to produce some kind of acid that can melt people down to a skeleton, this was clearly shown in her battle with Kenpachi

Unohana should probably have resurrection added to her profile.

Her ability is to produce some kind of acid that can melt people down to a skeleton, this was clearly shown in her battle with Kenpachi

Unohana should probably have resurrection added to her profile.
idk bout resurrection, cus what she was doing was killing and then healing herself and kenny over and over

is more impressive that she can literally heal when u are just bones

idk bout resurrection, cus what she was doing was killing and then healing herself and kenny over and over

is more impressive that she can literally heal when u are just bones
I completely forgot she was healing herself as well, so I guess it can't be resurrection.

Yeah her healing is pretty crazy, I guess it just reinforces the fact that Bleach souls are extremely resilient, such as Menoly still somehow being alive with the upper half of her body vaporized or Hiyori surviving being bisected by Gin for quite a while.

Kinda ambiguous, Kenny describes it as blacking out for an instant, so I always interpreted it as she’s taking him to the point of death. I wanna say Unohana said she’s bringing him to the brink of death or sumn

Feel like all these threads are just going to give Damage an incentive to try and have the statements for Las Noches and Seireitei considered invalid again.

Naw I don't think damage is petty like that. We've had multiple threads on sizes in Bleach and they always end with statements prevail.

I'm churning out CRTs cuz I finally finished DQ XI S (phenomenal game, loved platinuming it after platinuming the original edition) and this is my grace period before I handle fireworks nonstop for two weeks.

Idk if I'd call it a low-ball, albeit you could argue the inside of it is like a "hyperbolic time chamber" type structure where it's a pocket dimension inside that's larger than the outside. I feel like the 720km circumference (I think is the number) is fine.

no , i mean the stucture itself is considered a 6 days walk to circle(3 days to reach the gate Nel's mentionned and another 3 to come back to were they were) , but that's assuming that they were at the complete opposite of the gate when Nel made the statement.

You could assume the gate was far closer than that and that could easily inflate LS's size immensely.
Now, the lowball we use is understandable and i have no problem about it , but it IS a low ball .

Ehhhhhhhh they kinda were right in front of the first gate at least from all the pictures we saw of their perspective of LN, but that's a bit nit picky I digress.

No ? Didn't they bust throught a wall because the gate closest to them was to far ?

They weren't in front of any gate when nel made the statement . Not that i recall anyway.

Bro I swear I have short term memory loss, literally typed “made sense” or some variation twice in the same sentence. **** me bro

getting old Arc heh ?
Bro I’m in my early 20s and I’ve had one too many knee surgeries, one too many physical therapy summers, and too many to count forgetful moments…

did that 2022 release date even 100% confirmed or it's just rumors, again ?
it’s all but confirmed (mal lists it as 2022 maybe)

question yall think they gonna adapt the novels?
I think there’s a nonzero chance

i'm not even sure we will get an anime at all . Given the absolute lack of communication since the announcement, i wouldn't be surprised if the "news" Wonder3x mentionned were to be the cancellation of the whole thing .

TLDR : i'll beleive it when i'll see it with my own eyes .

Last edited:
can you even confirm that they started drawing the first picture of animation ? we know so little about what is going on since the announcement.

Well it was confirmed they were in pre production back during announcement iirc, but no I’m not working on the Bleach anime project, I cannot tell you how many frames have been drawn and animated lol

that's the point .

We had not a single original animation bit during the reveal and no news since then .
Like , Baki Son of the ogre annoucement was 95% manga picture , like Bleach 's , but at the end there was 3 seconds of a manga scene being animated, so it at least confirmed that it had already started being produced for real.

We had no such thing for Bleach , even a year after the annoucement, and it really worry me.

Last edited:
Back