• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

As I said, freedom of speech isn't allowed here apparently.
Partially correct. Freedom of speech that is meant to be destructive is not allowed, and punishable so. Hence, you were warned.

As for your edit, let’s be honest here most members go complain about it in discord hoping no one screenshots what they’ve said. 🤷🏾

Don’t really care who comments or not. As far as I’m aware Soldier Blue is busy and hasn’t been involved with the verse since at least when I joined which is what 3 years?

so anyone planning to make the thread directly regarding verse equalisation and reiatsu crush?

so anyone planning to make the thread directly regarding verse equalisation and reiatsu crush?
There isn't really a point, there have already been several over the years, one more isn't going to change anything.

RC will always be whined about here until the day it's removed, that's become pretty clear.

lol wasn't akm gonna change something, i think thr some inherent disagreements with the application of reiatsu crush, it'd be nice to point the newcomers to a thread were its been decided by both parties how it works on vsbw

Rather than complaining about staff if you believe something is fact and should be a thing within a verse, keep arguing and finding ways to articulate your points until you can get the opposition to agree. Change is often slow.

Kenpachi negs Cien’s organ crush with his reiatsu in the novels iirc
Main reason some novels are still contested and people call Narita a Kenpachi fanboy.

In TYBW, both Aizen and Ichigo get affected by hax of characters they should be numerous leagues above.

However if Cien's organ crush works like Telekinesis then it is possible to counter it by increasing organ durability with spiritual power or something. But still a bit questionable.

Main reason some novels are still contested and people call Narita a Kenpachi fanboy.

In TYBW, both Aizen and Ichigo get affected by hax of characters they should be numerous leagues above.
Ah ah ah, only Shinigami battles work like that. Aizen says “battles between Shinigami are battles of reiatsu blah blah neg stuff”. So it’s applicable with Zanpakuto wielding fighters. Quincy are fundamentally different and don’t fight via emitting their reiatsu like Shinigami and Arrancar etc.

whats happened to the Gremmy calc?
It’s gonna get a CRT. Once we finish damage’s CRT we can go into whatever. I have a few CRTs planned. I know someone else had a CRT planned to.

I want to do a Yama, Gremmy, Espada, and God Tier thread. Whatever y’all wanna see first I’ll do.

Last edited:
It’s gonna get a CRT. Once we finish damage’s CRT we can go into whatever. I have a few CRTs planned. I know someone else had a CRT planned to.

I want to do a Yama, Gremmy, Espada, and God Tier thread. Whatever y’all wanna see first I’ll do.
I think its better to start from the Espada, Yama, Gremmy then God tier thread

Last DontTalkDT said anything he accepted the formula I brought in for my calc. So we might have a calc for Lanza to use instead.
Oh, nice.

I would say Espada first, then Gremmy, then Yama and God Tiers. I imagine those last two would be more controversial

God Tier thread.
fDoaHW7.png

smhmsmhsmh again.

Last edited:
if you believe something is fact and should be a thing within a verse, keep arguing and finding ways to articulate your points until you can get the opposition to agree
I am pretty sure that is also an example of things one should not be doing.

It is quite literally what everyone does on this site and has been doing. Finding new information, revising dated topics, etc etc.

Until it eventually gets to a point where you drive people away from discussions because they've debated the same topic so many times that the only way you can get it passed is if people just give up. Not because of whether it is true or not.

There's only so many times certain topics can be debated before they shouldn't be debated any longer.

I agree! The threads probably wouldn’t be repeated a lot if unknowledgeable people weren’t allowed to participate, but that defeats the purpose of an open forum I guess.

Last edited:
I can make the same accusations here and say that you are all extremely biased towards Bleach and assume your intention that you just want to wank your verse to make it stronger.
Lil problem there, neither of them have power to abuse and change stuff, even CTR are dependent on the whims of mods

It’s prolly best to not fuel the flames, honey is sweeter than wine, making staff hate Bleach more isn’t gonna aid accurate ratings.

guys i see aizen has power null because he negged soi fon shikai
would via energy equalisation
if soi fon used it on goku hes reiatsu would be to high low 2-C it'd fail aswell?

Back