• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

i wonder how pre almighty Yhwach was gonna deal with Aizen if he agreed to join as a war potential, got unbinded then decided to double cross

Technically Yhwach could've activated the Almighty whenever, he would've just killed and stole the powers of his Sternritter in the process.

lol would it be enough, the same aizen who was sorta relative to soul king absorbed yhwach with the sternritter, other soul parts and ichigo amp

lol would it be enough, the same aizen who was sorta relative to soul king absorbed yhwach with the sternritter, other soul parts and ichigo amp
In this scenario Aizen didn't go through the hogyoku process, this is just base Aizen.

he won't stomp him like he did in canon , but The Almighty will allow him to survive , not to mention the Schrifts he would gain .

edit : Arc is right , i forgot that that would be base Aizen .

oh i wasn't talking about that scenario anymore, i meant
while yama was flexing bankai above yhwach would be in muken talking to binded aizen and he'd be like sure free me ill help you guys 😉

Y’all ready for some new game changing WSK arguments in the near future?
Supporters, Opponents, and Staff:
0gcfe1clnv0z.jpg

Actually I just noticed, it's not even High 3-A/Low 2-C anymore, just 3-A/Low 2-C, was it always like that?

guys got this from someone rumor if this is true then its gonna be like dbs super manga/anime where both of them are canon

"
BLEACH Return Rumor Round up
*The anime is looking at a winter or spring release
*The Studio that is working on Bleach has not been released but its rumored to be either Studio Pierrot or MAD House
*BLEACH is looking to be seasonal instead of on going like One Piece
*Kubo is working with the producers to give the full vision he had for the final arc which was supposed to be 8 years long instead of 4 years
*BLEACH composer Shiro Sagisu is looking to return for the series
*They may also animate two of novels as well Spirits Are Forever With You and Can't Fear Your Own World"

guys got this from someone rumor if this is true then its gonna be like dbs super manga/anime where both of them are canon

"
*The Studio that is working on Bleach has not been released but its rumored to be either Studio Pierrot or MAD House
*Kubo is working with the producers to give the full vision he had for the final arc which was supposed to be 8 years long instead of 4 years
*They may also animate two of novels as well Spirits Are Forever With You and Can't Fear Your Own World"
I can only get so hard

"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Back