• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Mmm nothing like the occasional bleach crt to shake the foundations of vsbw.
On that note what was the largest bleach crt? Was it the uni one

makes sense to me, yhwachs words "nothing will get in my way" makes a barrier around the serireitei with a gap above for the mimihagi balls to swarm the cast, aizen hado 90 the swarm and flexes his reiatsu planning to pull down the reiokyu Inadvertently destroys the barrier aswell
question how strong is mimihagi tho? feels kinda fodder to me

mimihagi by himself is currently labelled as unknown. however this is mimihagi + almighty yhwach.

so aizen scales to that yhwach's output at the very minimum

Does anyone have the CRT where it was agreed upon that RC only affects characters weaker than the user? Since apparently that's accepted and common knowledge or something.

it ended with this

"It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, stated by at least a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalisation."

were there any objection/is this still valid?

Nice to see my point about power abuse and AKM sama having an agenda were proven right, bet he's going to warn me or ban me for bringing it up here since apparently free speech isn't allowed either.

I swear, everytime I come here it makes me want to not come back.

might just be my recent arrival and hanging around bleach specifics threads but i feel some animosity between bleach and staff?

might just be my recent arrival and hanging around bleach specifics threads but i feel some animosity between bleach and staff?
Ma' boi. I've been around a lot. Believe me: This is tame compare to how toxic it truly got at one point (outright threatened the verse to be deleted, if I ain't misremembering).

It might seem like animosity between Bleach and staff but it's more like animosity between staff and regular members in general, Bleach just happens to be one of the most popular verses and thus the most evident, if you read peoples farewell threads you'll get a pretty good idea, even some pretty veteran Dragon Ball powerscalers have left because of this reason.

Actually it’s been like this since at least 2016 for the verse lmao from what I’ve been told by prior staff members. It’s like one of those live drama shows 🤣.

It’s honestly shockingly hilarious some of the things I’ve seen before I joined.

But anyways some points regarding RC.
  1. Currently AP/Durability doesn’t scale to Reiatsu.
  2. Quinces literally shatter the oppositions logic since they can’t RC and almost emit almost no reiatsu whatsoever if any at all so they’d die immediately via their logic.
  3. Tatsuki has like 2-3 feats shattering that logic as well.
  4. Orihime shatters it.
  5. Hax is never negated via higher power within the verse.

what was the third feat for tatsuki? god bless her soul iirc she survived being close to yammy and butterfly aizen
edit: long hair transcended aizen

Nice to see my point about power abuse and AKM sama having an agenda were proven right, bet he's going to warn me or ban me for bringing it up here since apparently free speech isn't allowed either.
And staff wonders why people think there are conspiracies against their verse lol.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I am going to warn you both. Stop doing this every time some Bleach thread gets made. The moment someone does not agree with you, be it a staff member or a regular member, you start crying "bias, conspiracy, power abuse". There is literally no other verse that does this even when their threads get rejected. Hell, DB is known for being a catalyst for many site wide revisions. Naruto has it's fair share of problems. Yet, only people associated with this verse are infamous for such an act. This same thing is why staff who are knowledgeable on Bleach like Soldier Blue and Duedate want to stay the **** away from the verse.

I can make the same accusations here and say that you are all extremely biased towards Bleach and assume your intention that you just want to wank your verse to make it stronger.

Comments like these are petty, needless and destructive and I have been very lenient in ignoring all of this for months now. Please stop doing this or there will be consequences. If you want to argue something, strictly stick to the points. Don't start drama.

As I said, freedom of speech isn't allowed here apparently.

And yeah, warning Sigurd was pretty ridiculous, he hasn't said a single negative thing about you, no need to be trigger happy.

As I said, freedom of speech isn't allowed here apparently.

No kidding. This is a private internet forum, and we have rules and guidelines.

No such thing as free speech here.

Back