• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I just finish the third novel and I wanna say it says Kisuke and Mayuri could only win if it wasn’t a battle of brute strength which implies to me with prep. Ginjo should get a possibly tho, Ginjo is toted as busted throughout the novel.
Well yeah, we're not scaling physical strength here only speed. You can't really fight someone if you're just gonna get blitzed and killed.

I really like the Ginjo hype in the novels. Always loved him since I saw his design and was annoyed that Ichigo kinda flexed on him.

Edit: And then he did **** all in TYBW. The disappointment is unreal.

Well yeah, we're not scaling physical strength here only speed. You can't really fight someone if you're just gonna get blitzed and killed.
Well we’ve seen how Mayuri doesn’t really even need to be relative to someone to fight them, and with prep they could always make a trap or sumn. Idrc about those two but Ginjo should definitely get a possibly SoL in his Bankai key

Tokinada is straight busted mans fended off the Corpse Unit + Arrancars + Quincy + Shinigami all by himself. Not to mention base Hikone goes “Tokinada’s stronger than me”

I really love how his character is portrayed and how he feels like such a threat

Well we’ve seen how Mayuri doesn’t really even need to be relative to someone to fight them, and with prep they could always make a trap or sumn. Idrc about those two but Ginjo should definitely get a possibly SoL in his Bankai key
Who has Mayuri fought that eclipses him in speed and won against?

Tokinada is straight busted mans fended off the Corpse Unit + Arrancars + Quincy + Shinigami all by himself. Not to mention base Hikone goes “Tokinada’s stronger than me”

I really love how his character is portrayed and how he feels like such a threat
Also love how they throw how ichigo is above them

We should add the blog that has Hikone's speed justification to the speed calcs for Bleach

It's not really a calc but I feel like it deserves to be there considering how significant it is for the top tiers.

Kubo and Narita: "We don't include the specifics of Reio and whatnot because it takes away from the fun of imagining that past."

Bleach powerscalers: "You bitch!"

No but it was funny to read, almost as if I was being made fun of for trying to find the truth to scale off of, that being vague about the Soul King is intentional.

There’s some things that need to be discussed about fullbring bankai Ichigo too. Also question, why are people like giant Gerard, adult Toshiro, post rg Byakuya only possibly 6A but people like rg bankai Renji and vollstandig Bazz B straight up 6A? I don’t think those 2 are stronger than those 3?
Oh also shikai Kenpachi being only High 6B as well, I think some things need to be fixed

Last edited:
I just finish the third novel and I wanna say it says Kisuke and Mayuri could only win if it wasn’t a battle of brute strength which implies to me with prep. Ginjo should get a possibly tho, Ginjo is toted as busted throughout the novel.
Dont we apply the "battles of SRs are battles of Reiatsu" here? Hikone should be able to cancel their abilities if he is like, far stronger than them

Dont we apply the "battles of SRs are battles of Reiatsu" here? Hikone should be able to cancel their abilities if he is like, far stronger than them
Kisuke and Mayuri's tricks aren't really reiatsu abilities and more like gadgets. But to debunk this notion, Mayuri can restrain Aizen's reiatsu, Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hikone.

There’s some things that need to be discussed about fullbring bankai Ichigo too. Also question, why are people like giant Gerard, adult Toshiro, post rg Byakuya only possibly 6A but people like rg bankai Renji and vollstandig Bazz B straight up 6A? I don’t think those 2 are stronger than those 3?
Oh also shikai Kenpachi being only High 6B as well, I think some things need to be fixed
Vollstandig Elite Sternritters should scale above any regular Sternritter (save Haschwalth, Uryu, and Gremmy), as Lil flat out states the Elite eclipse the normal Ritters.

Should there be a CRT to have this calc applied? Three staff members accepted it and until Damage makes a staff thread prohibiting the method (inevitable), it should be valid.

It affects these characters off the top of my head;

Byakuya, Toshiro, Gerard, Gremmy, Yhwach, Ichibe, Yamamoto and Kenpachi.

I agree with Cyber, let's settle our current CRTs first, then damage calls dibs with the next CRT with his Arrancar Arc small issue CRT, and then we can tackle Gremmy's calc. But let's not spam CRTs

Kisuke and Mayuri's tricks aren't really reiatsu abilities and more like gadgets. But to debunk this notion, Mayuri can restrain Aizen's reiatsu, Aizen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hikone.
And Aizen was sure and confident that he can cancel it easily by his Reiatsu, he even said bruh raise this restriction power as high as you can im gonna destroy it using my Reiatsu, and there that quincy appeared, then even Kyoraku said to Aizen please be quiet for a while. The context of the scene clearly says Aizen was gonna surpass the restriction power via Reiatsu

Last edited:
And Aizen was sure and confident that he can cancel it easily by his Reiatsu, he even said to bruh raise this restriction power as high as you can im gonna destroy it using my Reiatsu, and there that quincy appeared, then even Kyoraku said to Aizen please be quiet for a while. The context of the scene clearly says Aizen was gonna surpass the restriction power via Reiatsu
Aizen tries to shoot his reiatsu -> Mayuri definitively on panel cancels it by restricting his reiatsu close to his person -> Aizen makes cocky provoking statement -> doesn't follow through

I'll go with what we are shown and can assert with 100% certainty.

Aizen tries to shoot his reiatsu -> Mayuri definitively on panel cancels it by restricting his reiatsu close to his person -> Aizen makes cocky provoking statement -> doesn't follow through

Aizen makes cocky provoking statement that supports his claim about SRs battles are Reiatsu battles -> a Quincy stopping him immediately -> Kyoraku begging him to stop -> all of them are so stupid and Aizen cant do that

I'll go with what we are shown and can assert with 100% certainty.
I think going with information from the manga about how SRs do fight is more certain than going with an assumption which is supported by a weak interpretation that assumes everyone is wrong and Mayuri is right, and the whole context was that Aizen is going to do that, but whatever

Can we please fix these things

Can we please fix these things
Its wrong yes,
Also question, why are people like giant Gerard, adult Toshiro, post rg Byakuya only possibly 6A but people like rg bankai Renji and vollstandig Bazz B straight up 6A? I don’t think those 2 are stronger than those 3?
Vollstandig Elite Sternritters should scale above any regular Sternritter (save Haschwalth, Uryu, and Gremmy), as Lil flat out states the Elite eclipse the normal Ritters.

Eh, shouldnt Nimaiya be upgraded too? since he solo’ed the schutzstaffel?

Kenpachi will most likely be High 6-A in Shikai when USklaverei's calc is applied, assuming Damage doesn't have it rejected before then at least.

Kenpachi will most likely be High 6-A in Shikai when USklaverei's calc is applied, assuming Damage doesn't have it rejected before then at least.
I don’t think he’s gonna do that, but until then I think fixing the post time skip profiles should probably take priority. We rate vollstandig Bazz B as 6A and Germany with 6 clones as only High 6B when he was ******** bricks at his meteor

Meh actually, I guess it can wait. What Damage and Anonymous said about the 4-0 espada fully scaling to the CO calc instead of a 1/10th of it has been on my mind too. Plus hopefully we can discuss post resurrection Ichigo’s ratings as well

Back