• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

General Kenobi

Hehehe you don’t miss a beat
Of course not
7VtiN80gnTElixcvwn3oFMiVwwOTc3HT3R9jOXzWpXI.jpg

@Arc7Kuroi What you thought of the Ichigo, Aizen and Yhwach upgrades?
The scaling is more or less fine, like TB Ichigo, Soul King Yhwach, and Muken Aizen are all relative to each other.

I’ve almost finished rereading all the novels, I reread the manga, and I ordered a few of the databooks. So, I’m more or less forming a final opinion until the anime or a new databook confirms that everyone is chair level because Yhwach destroyed a chair.

The scaling is more or less fine, like TB Ichigo, Soul King Yhwach, and Muken Aizen are all relative to each other.

I’ve almost finished rereading all the novels, I reread the manga, and I ordered a few of the databooks. So, I’m more or less forming a final opinion until the anime or a new databook confirms that everyone is chair level because Yhwach destroyed a chair.
WHOA WHOA ! Can you stop wanking for just a second please ?!
/s

BLEACH_68_-_p131_aKraa.jpg

高めたその力は藍染惣右介を倒す為に

そして藍染惣右介を倒し失った力を

再び取り戻したのは

私の眼前で霊王の命を断つ為だったのだ

The power you raised up to take down Aizen Sosuke...

And that the power that you lost to defeat him...

You've regained it...

Only to cut down the life of the Soul King right before my eyes!

The context is far more suited towards True Shikai Ichigo, but even if you granted it to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, he ***** on everyone except Yhwach, and Haschwalth breaks his Bankai after he’d been weakened and possibly with the Balance.

The only people who scale to Fullbring Bankai Ichigo are Yhwach and maybe Haschwalth and maybe Bankai Ginjo. (Bankai Ginjo has an OP statement in CFYOW3 I dunno how to feel about it lol)

That changes from that CRT have been finished as far as I'm aware.

There are more minor corrections that need to happen, but I'll make another CRT next week for them specifically.

What’re y’all’s thoughts on if I make a big calc CRT, where I compile all the current calcs and a few I know of that have yet to be implemented and we just rehaul the calcs. Because to me it feels like the Bleach calcs are kinda a bit of a jumbled mess.

Are we scaling Espada 4-0 physicals directly to the CO calc? Should they not be scaling to 1/10 of it since CO is a magnitude stronger than their normal Ceros which would be referring to their Rez Cero?

Back