• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

At least, it should be like that if you're allowed to use multipliers that way.

From what I've heard from other staff members, not really. The 5x for the Bankai is a lowball when applied normally, but if you're backscaling like this then it essentially becomes a highballed value.

From what I've heard from other staff members, not really. The 5x for the Bankai is a lowball when applied normally, but if you're backscaling like this then it essentially becomes a highballed value.
Doesn't that balance out? Regardless, worst case you can just divide the 33.66 Teratons by 10 if you want maximum downplay, it would still make him Small Country level in Bankai albeit Large Island level in Shikai.

Actually no, since he was at less than 50% power, he'd be Small Country level in both Shikai and Bankai no matter how much it is "lowballed".

Last edited:
I’d say something like stark’s profile. Like “High 6C possibly 6B with bankai, 6B with hollowfication” or “Low 6B possibly 6B with bankai, 6B with hollowfication” he gained a massive amp after his fight with Ulquiorra.
If his bankai is upgraded to country level I think his hollowfication would be bumped up as well though

True Shikai Ichigo has a Ressurection (he needed to release one of his blade like an espada to bring out his true form, hollow white, which is part of him since birth) which were said to be equal to Bankai a x5-10 multiplier. Works exactly like one. Except that he can’t called it out yet by name because Ichigo doesn’t it’s release name.

True Shikai Ichigo has a Bankai which is a x5-10 multiplier.

Ichigo also has the black Getsuga which Ulquiorra said to be the same as his cero oscuras which has a x10 multiplier. And Ichigo has done black Getsuga in Shikai and without his mask on.

Plus Ichigo gets a zenkai like a dragon ball character.

Post-Rez Ichigo's AP should be remade, yeah. From his profile, he seem to scale to Rez Yammy even tho that Ichigo was only at 50%. Also, I don't see any reason why not to downscale when we are later told by Zangetsu himself that Ichigo couldn't properly hollowfy because of his fear of White, so the 5x difference between Bankai and Hollowfication would actually be a high end in that case.

Doesn't a calculation need to be made for the size and destruction of dangai contains 2 planets. and will a crt open to calculate the distance, or size, that those planets move?

Arc is back!?
Eniau0GXYAE69jm.jpg

Back