• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bazz-B Ratings Correction [Bleach]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
This should hopefully be a short CRT to fix Bazz-B's base rating and the characters currently scaling directly to Bazz-B.

Attack Potency: Large Country level (His flames are powerful enough to offset those generated by Captain-Commander Yamamoto's Ryūjin Jakka, easily defeated post-timeskip Tōshirō)

This is Bazz-B's current rating and justification, with the problem being that Yamamoto scales to Country level, not Large Country level. So Bazz-B would be fixed to that.

Characters directly impacted by this are:

Askin:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (His flames are powerful enough to offset those generated by Captain-Commander Yamamoto's Ryūjin Jakka, easily defeated post-timeskip Tōshirō)

Yoruichi:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Fought Askin), higher with Shunkō, even higher with Flash Goddess Form (Quickly overwhelmed Askin to the point of forcing him into Vollständig)

Urahara:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Fought against Askin), Unknown with Bankai (His Bankai ignores conventional durability)

Pernida:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Adapted and evolved to Kenpachi's level during its fight with Mayuri, and as one of the Schutzstaffel, it should be superior to Bazz-B). The Compulsory can ignore conventional durability.

Mayuri:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Able to stab straight through a weakened Kenpachi's body, defeated a Zombie Tōshirō, defeated Pernida with the help of Nemu)

Nemu:

Attack Potency: Town level+, at least Large Country level with power enhancement (Was able to tear straight through Pernida, surprised Mayuri with her power, finished Pernida off with Gikon Jūrinjū, although she can only maintain this level of power for around 400 seconds)

Gremmy:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and should be above the lower tier Sternritter), Continent level+ with his power multiplied by 6 copies of himself

Kenpachi:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Killed Unohana at the end of their training, fought against Gremmy), Continent level+ with Shikai (Kenpachi's Shikai multiplies his AP by 7, casually slashed apart a huge meteorite without releasing his eyepatch), higher with eyepatch off

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Stronger than before, Kenpachi gets stronger every time he is near death), Continent level+ with Shikai (Fought a God Size Gerard), Multi-Continent level with Bankai (Kenpachi's Bankai multiplies his stats by 5, overwhelmed a God Size Gerard)

Toshiro:

Attack Potency: Continent level+, possibly Multi-Continent level (Could freeze and cleave through a Vollständig Gerard's Hoffnung, while Kenpachi could barely nick a God Size Gerard's Hoffnung even with his Shikai and eyepatch removed)

Byakuya:

Attack Potency: Continent level+, possibly Multi-Continent level (Capable of severely injuring Gerard Valkyrie Post-Auswählen, easily stopped an attack from him and did the finishing blow to his Vollständig Form although he was completely frozen), higher with Senkei and Shukei: HakuteikenHakuteiken

Gerard Valkyrie:

Attack Potency: Large Country level (Stronger than the lower tier Sternritter after receiving powers from Yhwach's Auswählen)

Attack Potency: Continent level+ (Traded blows with Shikai Kenpachi who had his eyepatch off and injured him) | Continent level+, possibly Multi-Continent level (Far stronger than before, was able to cut off Bankai Kenpachi's arm, however he was damaged from his own power overwhelming him)

Attack Potency: At least Continent level+, possibly Multi-Continent level (Was stated by Tōshirō that his former form didn't even hold a candle to this one)

Yhwach:

Attack Potency: Continent level+ (Far stronger than Gremmy Thoumeaux as he granted him his powers and imprisoned him. He is the only Quincy capable of handling the power of Yamamoto's Bankai)

This will also affect the four Quincy girls who fought Kenpachi.

There may be more characters affected by this, but these are the most prominent ones.

So just to be sure exactly what is happening here, are you saying Yama should be scaled up to Large Country or everyone is scaled down to Country?

So just to be sure exactly what is happening here, are you saying Yama should be scaled up to Large Country or everyone is scaled down to Country?
Everyone is scaled down to Country. (Except for the ratings affected by multipliers, they'd obviously get scaled down to their appropriate values)

Why exactly are they getting scaled down? Yamamoto is stronger than all of them and the Country figure is for Espada who are all <<< Yama.

Why exactly are they getting scaled down? Yamamoto is stronger than all of them and the Country figure is for Espada who are all <<< Yama.
They're getting scaled down because they're all scaling to Yamamoto, not Yamamoto scaling to them.

Anyone got the scaling chain that even gives Bazz the Large Country? Because I really doubt this got passed without a reason.

The High 6-B ratings confused me every time I looked at the profiles, so I definitely agree with this revision.

Anyone got the scaling chain that even gives Bazz the Large Country? Because I really doubt this got passed without a reason.
I think it might be a leftover from when Yamamoto scaled to Large Country level. Nobody remembered to update Bazz-B and all the characters who scaled off of him.

If that's the case, by all means. I was under the impression that people forgot to upscale Shikai Yama since he does nothing in TYBW. Gonna have to make my own AP revision but for the Arrancar Saga top tiers, getting annoying when I look at them only being country.

They’re scaling from large country due to Mask’s 10x multiplier and Renji tanking the punch. Bazz B then went on to fight bankai Renji

To be more specific Mask has a 10x multiplier for one of his attacks, then he got to full power then went vollstandig and that was when Renji used Bankai

if anything, Yamamoto and Aizen should be up scaled. No idea why everyone needs to be downscaled

They’re scaling from large country due to Mask’s 10x multiplier and Renji tanking the punch. Bazz B then went on to fight bankai Renji
That's not what they're scaling to currently.

That's Bazz-B's Vollstandig key you're talking about which is rated as this:

Continent level (Fought against Post-Royal Guard Training Rukia and Renji in his Bankai form off-screen)

That's not what they're scaling to currently.

That's Bazz-B's Vollstandig key you're talking about which is rated as this:
🤦🏼‍♂️I’m an idiot thank you for correcting me lol. I don’t think all the characters you listed though should be affected by it

🤦🏼‍♂️I’m an idiot thank you for correcting me lol. I don’t think all the characters you listed though should be affected by it
No problem. You're not an idiot. These profiles and justifications aren't always clear.

There’s a lot more characters that this would affect.
  • Fullbring Bankai Ichigo: Large Country level with Bankai (Fought and overpowered Quilge Opie even after he had absorbed Ayon and activated Vollständig)
  • Post-Ayon Absorption Quilge: Large Country level (Grew stronger after absorbing Ayon who was previously able to overwhelm his Vollständig, was able to damage Urahara)
  • TYBW Uryū: Large Country level (Fought on par with Jugram, Quilge said that Uryu shouldn't be weaker than himself)
  • Jugram: Large Country level (Broke Fullbring Bankai Ichigo's Zanpakutō, fought Uryū Ishida)
  • TYBW Grimmjow: Large Country level (Cleaved Quilge Opie who still had Ayon's absorbed powers in half with a single sword swing while in his base form, although he was weakened from fighting Ichigo and getting shot by Urahara)
  • Tokinada: Large Country level (Exchanged blows with Shunsui and could damage him, damaged Yoruichi, fought against Ginjoand could deflect his Getsuga Tenshō)
  • Michibane: Large Country level (Fought against Urahara, her dragons are strong enough to clash against his Hado 99)
And there’s definitely more who’s ratings would need to be changed, but those would require another CRT that I don’t have time for rn

I've updated Aura, but some of these others I don't think necessarily need to be changed yet for their ratings, but justifications may need altering.

If Fullbring Shikai Ichigo is scaling to Country level, then Fullbring Bankai Ichigo will still be scaling to Large Country level.

Fairly certain Ichigo will have Large Country no matter what in Bankai. His FB scales to Ape Yammy = 67.32 teratons, Ginjo is relative to this, absorbs FB and then FB Shikai is equal to FB absorbed Ginjo and then has the x5 from Bankai. That’s already Large Country

Hm, okay, but his justification definitely needs to be fixed to reflect that instead of scaling him to Quilge.

Hm, okay, but his justification definitely needs to be fixed to reflect that instead of scaling him to Quilge.
I'm doing some evaluation of the scaling chains we have currently.

I'm doing some evaluation of the scaling chains we have currently.
Cool, I was actually gonna ask if you had a verse-wide revision planned or something, because some of the profiles are extremely weird. Like with the Visored, Rose is Low 6-B (and then 6-B in Bankai) from scaling to Love, who then scales to Starrk, but Starrk is ‘High 6-C, possibly 6-B’ in base and 6-B in Resurrección.

Mask De Masculine scales to Bankai Rose and Kensei, his Superstar Punch scales to High 6-B because of a 10x multiplier, and then Post-Royal Guard Training Renji (and by extension Rukia) scales to that, and then 6-A+ with Bankai.

Changes from the Bazz-B ratings have been made.

I'll make a new CRT next week for more minor corrections unrelated to Bazz-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back