• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is funny. Soul king went off without any fuss, i dunno what this has to gain.
Mostly comes down to the fact that people will scale to Yhwach, that's why the thread will have so many issues.

Really it's no different from SK's feat, but it's the implications of accepting it that so many people don't like.

i personally dont scale anyone to juha tbh, hard to do they needed a awhole bunch of crap to beat him.
Ichigo cut him in half multiple times, clashed with him a dozen times, blocked several attacks from him etc... It's literally impossible to say he doesn't scale.

not to mention Yhwach being scarred shitless of his bankai , so much so that he doesn't even want ichigo to swing his blade in his general direction .

That's a pretty big exaggeration.
Even so, it's true regardless, Yhwach was afraid of his Bankai and thus broke it before it could be used, combine that with Ichigo damaging Yhwach and blocking his attacks several times, and to say he doesn't scale is completely asinine.

That's a pretty big exaggeration.
It isn't ? He instantly destroy his bankai without even letting him the chance to swing and say that this is a fearsome bankai .

Yhwach know what ichigo is capable of at his best and he want none of that problem . He don't even want to let ichigo swing the damn thing .

It isn't ? He instantly destroy his bankai without even letting him the chance to swing and say that this is a fearsome bankai .

Yhwach know what ichigo is capable of at his best and he want none of that problem . He don't even want to let ichigo swing the damn thing .
Yeah I have no doubt that when Yhwach turned on the Almighty he started looking through futures where he didn’t break it and realized it was a lose-lose situation unless he did break it

he was literally playing with ichigo, then told him "its my turn" used his eyes and bodied him and his bankai lol man needed help from the whole squad to kill him again

he was literally playing with ichigo, then told him "its my turn" used his eyes and bodied him and his bankai lol man needed help from the whole squad to kill him again
ichigo already can harm him and it only turned into a stomp when YH decided to use hax so not really an argument against ichigo

Eyes = Almighty=Fate hax

Yhwach abbandonned the idea of fighting ichigo with physicals the pico second he wipped out his true bankai . Even Trus shikai +HoS was enough to force Yhwach to start using Fate Hax instead of brawling with him like he did before .
Even a weakened bankai ichigo one shotted Yhwach once he actually got his hands on him.

He should’ve let him use his bankai against him then if he was “playing” with him. See no reason that he’s immediately break it unless it’s a very real threat to him. Also are you ignoring the fact that Yhwach literally told Ichigo he started using the Almighty because he couldn’t afford to be careless or nah?

He bodied him by using The Almighty, physically they were clearly comparable.

Yhwach taking out Icing with hax isn't impressive. Ichigo has always taken L's from hax, just look at Asking just a few moments prior. If Yhwach was really > Ichigo in physicals, there should have been no reason for him to abuse hax in a fight with a character with zero hax.

Lol I remember I had to explain to someone that Gerard isn’t literally an organ of the SK like Pernida and Mimihagi.

Look what we have here...
“If they crushed even Gerard, a trusted retainer who took the Reio’s heart, does that mean Yhwach really was driven into a corner?”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Vol. 1
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

Uh, so Gerard wasn't Reio's heart but had the Hearth in his soul. Like how Matsumoto had the Nail.

Didn't knew this, xD

Don’t wanna post this in the Yhwach thread, but after thinking about if for a little bit, this is just based off my own opinion. If the universal stuff is accepted as well as senna’s feat I think the scaling could possible go like this.
yhwach: Low 5B| 3A to low 2C
Keys: soul king absorbed| peak Yhwach

Ichigo: at least High 6A likely higher, Low 5B with hollowfication| Low 5B, 5B with hollowfication| 3A to Low 2C, higher with hollowfication
Keys: true shikai| true bankai| post true bankai restoration

Aizen: Low 5B, possibly 3A to Low 2C

Back