• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

If you think about it mechanically, it makes sense given that Deicide Ichigo and Aizen had fused with their Zanpakuto as well, the final stage of evolution, which is something Ichigo doesn’t do again quite literally until he kill Yhwach for good.

Then you consider Ganju can sense the reiatsu of Bankai Shutara and it’s just like yeah, Deicide Aizen and Ichigo are just different.
I don't see fusion with zanpakuto as the final stage of evolution , it's just something that happened while they evolved to higher existence.

I don't see fusion with zanpakuto as the final stage of evolution , it's just something that happened while they evolved to higher existence.
Aizen hypothesizes it to be the final stage of evolution and he’s proven right. But we’re splitting hairs here so who cares.

I dislike how nobody here is talking about the Soul King having a Zanpakuto that looks like a Chinese Warring States period Jian.

Like... Was this the original - the fukking original - Zanpakuto?
🫃

I dislike how nobody here is talking about the Soul King having a Zanpakuto that looks like a Chinese Warring States period Jian.

Like... Was this the original - the fukking original - Zanpakuto?
Oh yeah that blade. Was wondering why the design looked kinda familiar. So it was that Chinese weapon huh. Kinda surprised I didn’t realize that despite being Chinese myself. Would be kinda interesting in a way if it’s shown that Soul King is essentially one of those 仙人 from Chinese cultivation novels.

My headcanon is that being a true member of a race means being transcendent. For example, Squad Zero are true Shinigami, as is Ichigo, as stated by Ichibei. The Almighty represents the eyes of a true Quincy, which means Yhwach, Jugram at peak power during the night, and Uryu could all be considered true Quincies. Uryu fought and defeated a member of Squad Zero, and his eyes flashed red in a manner similar to the Almighty, suggesting that the Antithesis might be connected to it, making Uryu a true Quincy. The Soul King, at his prime, transcends even the concept of being a true Shinigami, Quincy, or any other race. Aizen could be seen as a true Shinigami in his second fusion and at the Soul King’s level in his third fusion.

Yall forgetting immeasurable speed for Yhwach lol, man literally moving through the future
Moving through the future if there's no statements about him transcending "time" as a whole then it wouldn't be immeasurable, the way how you get immeasurable is through being independent from the linear time system (moving from the past to present to future through sheer speed is still listed as being restricted to linear time pretty sure, this is why transcending "time" narrative is required because it would mean that you're not restricted by these thus you're able to move through different time points like the past, present and the future)

Aizen hypothesizes it to be the final stage of evolution and he’s proven right. But we’re splitting hairs here so who cares.

🫃
I Don't think so , he also said the hogyoku decided he no longer needed a Zanpakuto.

Both Dangai Ichigo and Butterfly Aizen had their Zanpakuto fused woth their hands in similiarly but they weren't on the same level of evolution

I'd place it in the same category as Ichibe's Ichimonji. It's basically the equivalent of a Zanpakuto, but far predates their creation and implementation.

The idea he has a zanpakuto complete with a Shinuchi (2nd state like Ichibe), is salivating though.
Just the Soul King having a sword has me asking questions. Makes me wonder what that thing could do or how broken (in terms of hax) it could be.

Oh yeah that blade. Was wondering why the design looked kinda familiar. So it was that Chinese weapon huh. Kinda surprised I didn’t realize that despite being Chinese myself. Would be kinda interesting in a way if it’s shown that Soul King is essentially one of those 仙人 from Chinese cultivation novels.
His name draws from Gnosticism and he has a Chinese inspired weapon... Hmm...

and yes, becoming a single thing with zanpakuto is the last step of the evolution, hence why the whole narrative of the blade is me, and also you can use the full potential of your zanpakuto if you fuse with it

Just basic logic

Just the Soul King having a sword has me asking questions. Makes me wonder what that thing could do or how broken (in terms of hax) it could be.

His name draws from Gnosticism and he has a Chinese inspired weapon... Hmm...
Okay, it just hit me:
If the Soul King had a sword... And it was held in his right hand still at the time of his dismemberment... But now it is nowhere to be seen...

So, where the hell is it now?

Low 1-C even as a "possibly" wouldn't exist lmao
Not if said will transcends everything in the verse.

But yeah just joking based on stuff I’ve read in other novels. Like there was this one series or rather franchise I read where the final chapter reveals that even this one god that can casually erase universes with a wave of her hand is nothing compared to the true god who might also be the will of the world (multiverse) who transcends even her and set up a whole cycle of fate that causes this one universe to reach a bad end where everything dies no matter what happens.

So like five series worth of protagonist and all of them stopped a world ending threat in each of their series but in the 5th and final series it’s revealed that all the past protagonists have died and in the end the world they tried saving was the original world from the 1st series stuck in a never ending cycle with everything being fated to happen all over again.

Kinda bittersweet end as the ending was open ended with the protagonist of the original series being summoned once again to try and save the world and meeting with his friends and lover once again.

Not if said will transcends everything in the verse.

But yeah just joking based on stuff I’ve read in other novels. Like there was this one series or rather franchise I read where the final chapter reveals that even this one god that can casually erase universes with a wave of her hand is nothing compared to the true god who might also be the will of the world (multiverse) who transcends even her and set up a whole cycle of fate that causes this one universe to reach a bad end where everything dies no matter what happens.

So like five series worth of protagonist and all of them stopped a world ending threat in each of their series but in the 5th and final series it’s revealed that all the past protagonists have died and in the end the world they tried saving was the original world from the 1st series stuck in a never ending cycle with everybody being fated to happen all over again.
I mean what is there to be expected of Bleach when dimensional differences are used to explain the power gap

Unless this site has changed its policies regarding links to pirated content since I was an admin here, I would advise deleting this immediately and taking it to private conversation.

Also, the guy above me is right. In a day and age when even mobile browsers have powerful ad blockers, you're saying this? Come on, child.
done

Back