• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Beardooo is it really that unreasonable to ask for accessible, reliable sources? It would have taken minimal effort for him to make a YT short with the evidence. Literally 15 seconds of footage just scrolling through the DMs would have been enough.

Or maybe consider that all of us have our own lives outside of VS debates? Or that not everyone one here is subbed to his channel? Or that not everyone can catch that stream because of real life stuff (work/class/sleep etc.)?
I reiterate im not defending Clyde, he could have made it more accessible. Also im not singling out anyone, but the fact that not a single one here bothered to watch the stream which would basically give us the answer to whether he faked it or not.

I checked his YouTube channel, it isn't on there. If you mean Twitch, I'm banned from there for some reason.
He streamed it on his twitch, also you can watch a stream even if you're banned from the channel. Unless you mean the site is banned in your country? which would suprise me since i don't think any country blocked twitch as a site iirc.

He streamed it on his twitch, also you can watch a stream even if you're banned from the channel. Unless you mean the site is banned in your country? which would suprise me since i don't think any country blocked twitch as a site iirc.
I was banned from the site Twitch, I think my account had gotten hacked. Anyway, Clyde has no vods on his channel.

For anyone saying “oh why didn’t you make the stream 🤓”, it was at 1 in the morning EST 😭. Some of us, myself included, have jobs that require us to be up early in the morning and lack the luxury to be waiting up all into the wee hours of the night, and I’m sure the majority of y’all go to school so the same thing applies. It’s not on us to catch a stream while we’re asleep. The burden of proof is on Clyde to support his claim with verifiable evidence. There’s just 0 reason to not post a quick 10 second video on twitter proving it’s real, if it’s real. Failure to do so is indeed a sign of suspicious activity. No one is asking Clyde to do anything except the bare minimum, and he’s failing to do that.

Truly Clyde stream is the "Yammy is a fraud, other Espada Top 1" of LS statements. The conclusion is correct, the reasoning just isn't(and also it probably involves Ulquiorra wank for some reason).

For anyone saying “oh why didn’t you make the stream 🤓”, it was at 1 in the morning EST 😭. Some of us, myself included, have jobs that require us to be up early in the morning and lack the luxury to be waiting up all into the wee hours of the night, and I’m sure the majority of y’all go to school so the same thing applies. It’s not on us to catch a stream while we’re asleep. The burden of proof is on Clyde to support his claim with verifiable evidence. There’s just 0 reason to not post a quick 10 second video on twitter proving it’s real, if it’s real. Failure to do so is indeed a sign of suspicious activity. No one is asking Clyde to do anything except the bare minimum, and he’s failing to do that.
Again im not defending Clyde, just the fact that nobody here took a little time out of their day to find out this important thing about Bleach and its speed.

You guys acting like im defending Clyde, when i have said many times that he should make the evidence more accessible. But the fact is this could have all been cleared up if a single person here actually watched it is stupid.

Again im not defending Clyde, just the fact that nobody here took a little time out of their day to find out this important thing about Bleach and its speed.

You guys acting like im defending Clyde, when i have said many times that he should make the evidence more accessible. But the fact is this could have all been cleared up if a single person here actually watched it is stupid.
I've made a reading list for you, the info will be helpful before sending any new messages:

1. The messages you're replying to
2. The room

(And before anyone asks, yes, I did laugh at my joke for a solid minute after writing this.)

No one is accusing you of defending Clyde. We’re attacking the claim of “none of yall took the time to watch the stream”. I wake up every day of the week at 5am to go to work bruh I’m not comprising my well being by staying up for a 1am stream that’ll go to 2/3am. I have responsibilities that don’t allow me to do that. And I’m sure many others here have similar responsibilities (school work etc). It’s not that no one took the time, it’s more that no one can afford to take the time. We’re attacking you trying to point the finger and blame us for not watching the stream.

I've made a reading list for you:

1. The messages you're replying to
2. The room
What? Arc was definitly calling me out here... I was the only one talking about the fact that everyone here are lazy and could have fact checked it by watching his stream, or atleast talking the most about it. Idk why you're replying like this.

What? Arc was definitly calling me out here... I was the only one talking about the fact that everyone here are lazy and could have fact checked it by watching his stream, or atleast talking the most about it. Idk why you're replying like this.
I didn't say Arc wasn't calling you out.

No one is accusing you of defending Clyde. We’re attacking the claim of “none of yall took the time to watch the stream”. I wake up every day of the week at 5am to go to work bruh I’m not comprising my well being by staying up for a 1am stream that’ll go to 2/3am. I have responsibilities that don’t allow me to do that. And I’m sure many others here have similar responsibilities (school work etc). It’s not that no one took the time, it’s more that no one can afford to take the time. We’re attacking you trying to point the finger and blame us for not watching the stream.
Im not singling anyone out, but if you think nobody here had the time to watch the stream because it was late? come on... Its more about people being lazy and thinking someone else would do it so they didn't have to.

If Clyde actually had good proof and showed it on his stream it would be a shame that literally not a single person took an hour to watch it. Again im not singling anyone out, but i know for a fact that some people atleast had the time to watch it, but just decided to not watch it.

No one here is lazy doofus 🗿 also Clyde never announced what time he was streaming anyway. How are people supposed to prepare to block out a chunk of time to watch the stream when no one knew when he would stream. I was told he normally streams 6-7pm EST. So it is absolutely no one’s fault that after hours of Clyde not starting a stream at the usual time, people A) went to bed because we aren’t machines we need sleep, or B) people had other obligations since they had 0 clue he’d stream at 1am.

No one here is lazy doofus 🗿 also Clyde never announced what time he was streaming anyway. How are people supposed to prepare to block out a chunk of time to watch the stream when no one knew when he would stream. I was told he normally streams 6-7pm EST. So it is absolutely no one’s fault that after hours of Clyde not starting a stream at the usual time, people A) went to bed because we aren’t machines we need sleep, or B) people had other obligations since they had 0 clue he’d stream at 1am.
Again im not singling out anyone if you didn't notice, but the entire fandom here as a collective and nobody supposedly could take an hour to find out this fact is just stupid.

but if you think nobody here had the time to watch the stream because it was late? come on...
Again im not singling out anyone if you didn't notice, but the entire fandom here as a collective and nobody supposedly could take an hour to find out this fact is just stupid.
A couple of people responded to my post here saying he would stream. What part of that screams “loads of people are aware he’s going to stream” to you? Where is this nonexistent mass populace that sat around and did nothing you speak of?

You’re being ignorant for no reason.

A couple of people responded to my post here saying he would stream. What part of that screams “loads of people are aware he’s going to stream” to you? Where is this nonexistent mass populace that sat around and did nothing you speak of?

You’re being ignorant for no reason.
There are more people reading these messages than you think honestly, i barely interact with most of the stuff said here, but read most of it. Anyways keep blaming everyone else, when this was something that could have easily been solved if a single person actually watched it...

Im sure the truth will come out eventually anyways.

Im not singling anyone out, but if you think nobody here had the time to watch the stream because it was late? come on... Its more about people being lazy and thinking someone else would do it so they didn't have to.

If Clyde actually had good proof and showed it on his stream it would be a shame that literally not a single person took an hour to watch it. Again im not singling anyone out, but i know for a fact that some people atleast had the time to watch it, but just decided to not watch it.
To know about the info, people would have to:
1. Use Twitch
2. Be subscribed to Clyde on Twitch
3. Be willing to watch a Clyde stream
4. Be awake when most people are asleep
5. Not be busy
6. Be willing to stay there for multiple hours
7. Be willing to watch a stream at a random point in the night.
8. Be fully coherent and able to remember at that time
9. Have the software ready to go to clip that point in the stream
10. Be active enough in the Bleach Powerscaling community to want to clip and post it

Who fit all those criteria on that specific date and time?

There are more people reading these messages than you think honestly, i barely interact with most of the stuff said here, but read most of it. Anyways keep blaming everyone else, when this was something that could have easily been solved if a single person actually watched it...

Im sure the truth will come out eventually anyways.
I’m not blaming anyone for making the evidence obscure except Clyde. You’re just woefully ignorant. You’re throwing broad sweeping accusations, that amount to little more than baseless finger pointing at the Bleach general chat. Literally everyone can see that except you.

I’m reporting beardooo in RVR
Shut up, no you’re not, they aren’t doing anything report worthy numbnut

To know about the info, people would have to:
1. Use Twitch
2. Be subscribed to Clyde on Twitch
3. Be willing to watch a Clyde stream
4. Be awake when most people are asleep
5. Not be busy
6. Be willing to stay there for multiple hours
7. Be willing to watch a stream at a random point in the night.
8. Be fully coherent and able to remember at that time
9. Have the software ready to go to clip that point in the stream
10. Be active enough in the Bleach Powerscaling community to want to clip and post it

Who fit all those criteria on that specific date and time?
Most of those points are easy to find/do tho?

THe points about being busy/having time to watch it is fair. But if not a single person bothered to look i don't have much to say honestly.

I’m not blaming anyone for making the evidence obscure except Clyde.
Sure i agree with this like i have already said, he should make the evidence more accessible.
You’re just woefully ignorant. You’re throwing broad sweeping accusations, that amount to little more than baseless finger pointing at the Bleach general chat. Literally everyone can see that except you.
Im just pointing out the fact that we would already know the truth if anybody actually looked at the stream. Im sure Clyde will have to make the evidence more accessible at some point because nobody will believe him if he gatekept it to a stream that not many people were able to catch live and there are no vods for it. Im just pointing out that this could have all been solved already if a single person watched the stream.

But if not a single person bothered to look i don't have much to say honestly.
This is just dishonest. A couple of us in here have stated that we attempted to catch it, but do to conflicts (job/school/other obligations) we missed it. I had his twitch open waiting until it was time to go to bed. But I agree you don’t really have much to say here beyond repeating the same ignorant points and blaming bleach general for some apparent reason.

Im just pointing out the fact that we would already know the truth if anybody actually looked at the stream. Im sure Clyde will have to make the evidence more accessible at some point because nobody will believe him if he gatekept it to a stream that not many people were able to catch live and there are no vods for it. Im just pointing out that this could have all been solved already if a single person watched the stream.
No shit Sherlock. If people were available to watch the stream we wouldn’t be having this conversation. But that’s not the issue. The issue is you pointing fingers at imaginary people blaming them for not doing so, despite everyone who participates in this chat explaining to you several times how it just wasn’t feasible.

How many times do you need it spelled out to you that the people who are active in this thread couldn’t make it to the stream due to conflicting schedules?

This is just dishonest. A couple of us in here have stated that we attempted to catch it, but do to conflicts (job/school/other obligations) we missed it. I had his twitch open waiting until it was time to go to bed. But I agree you don’t really have much to say here beyond repeating the same ignorant points and blaming bleach general for some apparent reason.
LoL, so pointing out that this could all have been solved if a single person watched the stream = dishonest and ignorant point? And im not blaming you are anyone else specifically, if you had the stream open in the background to check if he started streaming than that's cool.

But Clyde didn't even set a time for his stream? that suckes i guess. I checked his twitter, but he doesn't seem to use it.

I don't see a point in talking about this further, Clyde will probably have to make his "evidence" more accessible since nobody will believe him if nobody has seen it. The truth will come out eventually i think.

Honestly, even if I was awake at that time, I probably wouldn't have watched the stream. Faceless powerscaling YouTubers pronouncing things incorrectly in strange, incomprehensible sentences with strange, incomprehensible takes and their "someone else's manga render + vague clickbaity statement" thumbnails are in my top 20 least favorite genres of person.

LoL, so pointing out that this could all have been solved if a single person watched the stream = dishonest and ignorant point? And im not blaming you are anyone else specifically, if you had the stream open in the background to check if he started streaming than that's cool.

But Clyde didn't even set a time for his stream? that suckes i guess. I checked his twitter, but he doesn't seem to use it.

I don't see a point in talking about this further, Clyde will probably have to make his "evidence" more accessible since nobody will believe him if nobody has seen it. The truth will come out eventually i think.
Stop strawmanning my point. I’m not saying that the first sentence you wrote is dishonest. I’m saying that the claim that the participants in Bleach general SHOULD have caught the stream is dishonest. I’m saying you pointing fingers is dishonest. Which you don’t seem to argue against anyway, so yeah we can move on with that having been established.

Back