• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

we can still make crt’s for other things right? Like there’s a lifting strength one that everybody kinda forgot about and I was thinking of making one for FKT Ichigo to add a possible 6B to his bankai based off his fight with resurrection Yammy.

Anyway, why don't we add the planet level thing from Senna to the relevant profiles already?

If there's no other active thread it would take like a day to complete this.

Anyway, why don't we add the planet level thing from Senna to the relevant profiles already?

If there's no other active thread it would take like a day to complete this.
some arguments being contested in the senna crt require novel 3 to release. I was originally under the impression book 3 would release in march. It comes out in april, so gotta wait till april.

If anyone else wants to make the senna crt, be my guest. there is no explicit rule it has to be april. I just will be reopening mine in april

some arguments being contested in the senna crt require novel 3 to release. I was originally under the impression book 3 would release in march. It comes out in april, so gotta wait till april.

If anyone else wants to make the senna crt, be my guest. there is no explicit rule it has to be april. I just will be reopening mine in april

Why exactly?

Nobody in the novel gets scaling from it, also there's no information related to her feat.

She controls a small part of the soul current to separate the planets, all linchpin do exactly that but with exponentially more energy since their reiatsu overpowers the whole soul current.

Also someone should calc the universal eartquake to get the exact multy galaxy value.

Why exactly?

Nobody in the novel gets scaling from it, also there's no information related to her feat.

She controls a small part of the soul current to separate the planets, all linchpin do exactly that but with exponentially more energy since their reiatsu overpowers the whole soul current.

Also someone should calc the universal eartquake to get the exact multy galaxy value.
confusion regarding stabilization and the almighty, for weakened soul king

Do you think this is a valid argument? I'm reading this off of arcs document.:
  • Yhwach is capable of attacking through the future and his opponents feel the effects of the attacks in the present, which may qualify for movement beyond linear time, better known as immeasurable speed with the Almighty. Although it should be known that even if the Almighty has immeasurable speed it still requires Yhwach to activate it, so while the attack has immeasurable speed, the activation of the attack is restricted to the speed at which Yhwach can think.

Do you think this is a valid argument? I'm reading this off of arcs document.:
  • Yhwach is capable of attacking through the future and his opponents feel the effects of the attacks in the present, which may qualify for movement beyond linear time, better known as immeasurable speed with the Almighty. Although it should be known that even if the Almighty has immeasurable speed it still requires Yhwach to activate it, so while the attack has immeasurable speed, the activation of the attack is restricted to the speed at which Yhwach can think.
NO

I do think weakened soul king should scale to senna's feat, but progress was hampered by confusion on what is currently accepted for stabilization.

Thus a separate crt dealing with that may be necessary, but cant happen till we get novel 3

I do think weakened soul king should scale to senna's feat, but progress was hampered by confusion on what is currently accepted for stabilization.

Thus a separate crt dealing with that may be necessary, but cant happen till we get novel 3

I did read the thread that's why I brought it up.

We don't need to know anything about stabilization since the mere fact the linchpin protects the world means that:
-It controls the soul current entirely.
-It passively overpowers the soul current with reiatsu.

Whatever way it's done, it scales from Senna.

I did read the thread that's why I brought it up.

We don't need to know anything about stabilization since the mere fact the linchpin protects the world means that:
-It controls the soul current entirely.
-It passively overpowers the soul current with reiatsu.

Whatever way it's done, it scales from Senna.
it was argued that the control is simply soul manipulation and would not scale to AP

it was argued that the control is simply soul manipulation and would not scale to AP

In Bleach there's no difference between that and energy manipulation, Senna controls and detonates a small part of the soul current while the linchpin manipulates exponentially more energy with his reiatsu. If it's done with reiatsu it always means AP.

I think a lot of people were just frustrated which is understandable, but we should debate while we’re all level headed and not heated up.

Back